School Uniforms

Guest Guest

Read about the new "dress code" (uniforms) in the public schools.

Disgusting.

To the leaders who thought of this and the parents who voted and approved this; I guess you don't respect the first amendment. It's obvious where your political stances are. Glad you don't run the country.

Does the admin have a strict dress code? Men, suit and ties. Women, knee high dresses and skirts, no slacks.

My apologies to everyone who protested public school dress code back in the 60's and 70's. Long live denims.

Disgusting.

To the leaders who thought of this and the parents who voted and approved this; I guess you don't respect the first amendment. It's obvious where your political stances are. Glad you don't run the country.

Does the admin have a strict dress code? Men, suit and ties. Women, knee high dresses and skirts, no slacks.

My apologies to everyone who protested public school dress code back in the 60's and 70's. Long live denims.

DID YOU SEE HOW SOME OF THESE KIDS WERE COMING DRESSED FOR SCHOOL. THE BOYS LOOKED LIKE GANG MEMBERS AND THE GIRLS LOOKED LIKE SLUTS. SOMETIMES COMMON SENSE DOES NOT PREVAIL THAT IS WHY THE STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT ARE FORCED TO INSTITUTE RULES LIKE SEAT BELTS, HELMETS, CHILD CAR SEATS AND WINDOW GRATES AND SO MUCH MORE. I THINK SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T GET IT. IF EVERYONE USED COMMON SENSE ALONG WITH FAMILY VALUES WE WOULD NEVER NEED TO BE SO REGULATED.

DID YOU SEE HOW SOME OF THESE KIDS WERE COMING DRESSED FOR SCHOOL. THE BOYS LOOKED LIKE GANG MEMBERS AND THE GIRLS LOOKED LIKE SLUTS.

Exactly what doe a gang member dress like or a slut for that matter. You just don't like the style.

Your completely ignorant.

Keep the government away from me. Take my taxes and stay out of my life.

What if the regulators said, hey, no typing in capital letters. Where would that leave you.

Guest Miss Crabtree
Exactly what doe a gang member dress like or a slut for that matter. You just don't like the style.

What if the regulators said, hey, no typing in capital letters. Where would that leave you.

Exactly what doe a gang member dress like or a slut for that matter. You just don't like the style

You, my dear just don't know the times.

Oh come on! The kids look sophisticated. There is no more worrying for the child who doesn't have name brand jeans. You are looking way too far into this thing, it's just a dress code, not a Hitler march.

A slut wears very revealing clothing, not that anyone's child looks like this, but when a 12 year old girl has her ass hanging out and her stomach showing, I think that is very unappropiate for school. A gang member can dress any way, but I think this person was talking about the boys who wears pants so low that you can see their underwear, again, unappropriate for school.

Guest Prep School Senior

"Take my Taxes" ?? LOL You don't pay any taxes, you unemployed, D-average gang - banger that's going nowhere.

Guest slap you  if you were my kid

If anyone is ignorant it's you. I see you have no kids. The government should do away with white trash, then we wouldn't hear from you...Idiot

If you don't know what a gang member or a slut looks like then you are a complete ass!

Disgusting.

So now we have a Constitutional Scholar giving opinions on the KOTW board. Quite frankly I'm tired of seeing these girls with their big bellies hanging out. Go on a diet and take a good hard look in the mirror before you try that style baby! :)

The real question is; why have parents been producing such large girls over the past several years? Is it vitamins, better medical care, hormones in the food? These chicks are built like line backers.

Guest dress code all the way

I personally think the dress code is an excellent idea. It allows all the students to feel equal and not feel like they have to compete in some type of fashion show while they are attending school. It allows the individuals who can't afford to keep up with the Jones to blend in and not stick out because they aren't wearing "what's in". People wake up and realize we don't live in a perfect society and children can and will be cruel.

IF you are ok with your daughter doing to school with naval piercing's and her underwear sticking out of her pants, then shame on you!!! How about teaching your children to respect themselves, and the school they attend. Dressing the way they do doesnt make them pigs, sluts, etc... I think it just sends the wrong message to other kids, especially boys, that maybe because they dress that way, that they may be the names I mentioned above. Your daughter or son can dress what ever way they want to WHEN THEY ARE NOT IN SCHOOL! When they are in school, its differnt, and I agree with that.

Guest Educator
IF you are ok with your daughter doing to school with naval piercing's and her underwear sticking out of her pants, then shame on you!!!  How about teaching your children to respect themselves, and the school they attend.  Dressing the way they do doesnt make them pigs, sluts, etc...  I think it just sends the wrong message to other kids, especially boys, that maybe because they dress that way, that they may be the names I mentioned above.  Your daughter or son can dress what ever way they want to  WHEN THEY ARE NOT IN SCHOOL!  When they are in school, its differnt, and I agree with that.

All of the better schools in NJ have some form of dress code. If HHS ever hopes to rise to the level of these better schools, then a dress code is necessary. Remember the "Trenchcoat Mafia" at Columbine HS ??

Exactly what doe a gang member dress like or a slut for that matter. You just don't like the style

You, my dear just don't know the times.

What your saying is anyone dressing in a certain style is a gang member or a slut. I am renaming you Miss Stererotype.

"Take my Taxes" ??  LOL    You don't pay any taxes, you unemployed, D-average gang - banger that's going nowhere.

Preppie, pay more in taxes than you'll ever make in your life.

What if I say, we'll everyone attending prep school is white and has a drug problem.

Sounds like your in a correctional facility, that is not prep school.

If anyone is ignorant it's you. I see you have no kids. The government should do away with white trash, then we wouldn't hear from you...Idiot

Have plenty of kids and I don't interfere with their wardrobe.

Gee mom /dad , I don't think you could have slapped me. Most white trash blow away their parents in the trailer park by the age of six.

If you don't know what a gang member or a slut looks like then you are a complete ass!

What your saying is anyone who dresses in a certain style is a gang member or a slut. I don't assume anyone dressed a certain way has gang affiliations or is a slut.

Your the ignorant one. I guess racial profiling is OK too, because that's what your implying.

I think the kids look great. Why should they dress as gang members or little sluts. For those of you who do not know how a gang member dresses, just look around. Blue and white are the crepts, red and white are the bloods and so on. They girls with short short tops thongs hanging out over their super super low cut jeans. Where the hell are the parents. I do not want to hear well they have to work so did I. Parents and kids are dressing alike, you can not tell who is the mother, father, or child. BEST THING HARRISON BOARD OF ED HAS DONE SO FAR. NOW LET'S GET SOME UPDATED MATERIAL FOR THE KIDS.

So now we have a Constitutional Scholar giving opinions on the KOTW board.  Quite frankly I'm tired of seeing these girls with their big bellies hanging out.  Go on a diet and take a good hard look in the mirror before you try that style baby! :lol:

The real question is; why have parents been producing such large girls over the past several years?  Is it vitamins, better medical care, hormones in the food?  These chicks are built like line backers.

Just want the gov't out of my business.

BTW, nobody forces you too look.

IF you are ok with your daughter doing to school with naval piercing's and her underwear sticking out of her pants, then shame on you!!!  How about teaching your children to respect themselves, and the school they attend.  Dressing the way they do doesnt make them pigs, sluts, etc...  I think it just sends the wrong message to other kids, especially boys, that maybe because they dress that way, that they may be the names I mentioned above.  Your daughter or son can dress what ever way they want to  WHEN THEY ARE NOT IN SCHOOL!  When they are in school, its differnt, and I agree with that.

Your the only one with an educational, sensible reply to my original note.

What your saying is anyone who dresses in a certain style is a gang member or  a slut. I don't assume anyone dressed a certain way has gang affiliations or is a slut.

Your the ignorant one. I guess racial profiling is OK too, because that's what your implying.

Yeah racial profiling is ok. It might have saved a few people on 9/11.

And I guess you're saying that gang members and sluts don't dress certain ways. It's a matter of self-respect and respect for others. Maybe HHS is trying to elevate it's standards. Try getting a decent career dressed that way.

The question is if you aren't doing anything wrong, what are you afraid of?

Archived