Political Corruption

Guest EX-HARRISONIAN

WHERE DOES STEVIEs angles go to school????

71228[/snapback]

GEE WHERE ARE ALL TRHE TOWN WORKERS < SINCE THE ARTICLE CAME OUT IN THE LEDGER AND JOURNAL YOU HARDLY SEE ANY OF THEM ANY MORE...THEY USE TO BE LIKE SHIT ALL OVER THE PLACE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.....HOW MANY HARRISON TOWN WORKERS DOES IT TO PAINT A LINE IN THE STREET?????? 10 , 1 TO PAINT THE LINE AND 9 TO MAKE SURE HE IS DOING IT STRAIGHT.......GOOD JOB CATR.....This is what The PEOPLE OF HARRISON ARE PAYING TAXES FOR....IF THEY GET IN AGAIN I AM SELLING AND GETTING THE HELL OUT OF HERE, IT STINKS IN HARRISON WITH THESE CROOKS IN OFFICE. I GUESS THEY NEVER THOOUGHT IT WOULD CATCH UP WITH THEM......LET's HOPT THE STATE DOES A REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD WITYH THIS TOWN.....

GEE WHERE ARE ALL TRHE TOWN WORKERS < SINCE THE ARTICLE CAME OUT IN THE LEDGER AND JOURNAL YOU HARDLY SEE ANY OF THEM ANY MORE...THEY USE TO BE LIKE SHIT ALL OVER THE PLACE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.....HOW MANY HARRISON TOWN WORKERS  DOES IT TO PAINT A LINE IN THE STREET?????? 10 , 1 TO PAINT THE LINE AND 9 TO MAKE SURE HE IS DOING IT STRAIGHT.......GOOD JOB CATR.....This is what The PEOPLE OF HARRISON ARE PAYING TAXES FOR....IF THEY GET IN AGAIN I AM SELLING AND GETTING THE HELL OUT OF HERE,  IT STINKS IN HARRISON WITH THESE CROOKS IN OFFICE.  I GUESS THEY NEVER THOOUGHT IT WOULD CATCH UP WITH THEM......LET's HOPT THE STATE DOES A REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD WITYH THIS TOWN.....

71299[/snapback]

Well, all the town workers are following scrimo around as she walks around town. Check it out. I know. I am one of them

Well, all the town workers are following scrimo around as she walks around town.  Check it out.  I know.  I am one of them

71378[/snapback]

Gee I wonder why and what the are getting????Lol.....

Any truth to the rumor that the mayor is resigning either after the election or at the start of the new year?

71585[/snapback]

I heard this too! Maybe before the corruption probe gets bigger, he figures he can get in some points with the feds and dime everyone else out!

Actually, several people have already said this is gonna happen.

Any truth to the rumor that the mayor is resigning either after the election or at the start of the new year?

71585[/snapback]

I do believe that , Reason being all of His Yes men and Women will be voted out and He will no longer have Yes Men to kiss His Fat ugly ass......He does not want anyone to to really know How much of a lieing crook He really is......YA THINK

The best thing that can happen out of all this is about a dozen arrests and Harrison going under state receivership. We need a top down review of every municipal position and the incumbent's qualifications. HPD, HFD, Harrison Public Schools, the Street department, everyone. This has been going on for decades.

70420[/snapback]

You said it all....I agree

71228[/snapback]

Steve has two beautiful kids. Maybe the town would benifit by having someone on the council that has kids. Good kids. Because the Mayor has none and the redevelopment plan shows it. No parks, no recreation plans. Maybe god blessed us all and put an end to his mal practices.

I heard this too!  Maybe before the corruption probe gets bigger, he figures he can get in some points with the feds and dime everyone else out!

Actually, several people have already said this is gonna happen.

71610[/snapback]

THE MAYOR AND THE COUNCIL ARE GUILTY AND DOWN RIGHT MALICIOUS. HOW CAN YOU SEND OUT A LETTER ATTACKING GOOD CITIZENS OF OUR TOWN AND MAKING THEM SOUND LIKE BAD PEOPLE, ALL THIS LETTER SHOWS ME IS HOW LOW AND PATHETIC YOU PEOPLE ARE, YOU SEEM VERY DESPERATE TO WIN, I WAS NOT VOTING FOR YOU BEFORE THIS LETTER AND I MOST DEFINITELY AM NOT VOTING FOR YOU NOW, DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WILL CHANGE THEIR MIND ON VOTING FOR THE E TEAM? NO THIS JUST MAKES PEOPLE MAD. LOW PEOPLE LIKE THE MAYOR AND HIS ROBOTS SHOULD BE TAKEN OUT OF OFFICE NOW

71228[/snapback]

Now you pick on children too, never mind that you pick on nice people like Steph and his wife you too choose to now want to go after their kids? Mayor you forget that these individuals have done nothing but give to our town, my children are grown but I do not forget what these people did for me in time of need and I am sure not only me they help many people in our community, they talk to me and they talk to everyone in town, nice pleasant people that try to make a living here and own property here and had a busines here. I don't think people have a bad word to say about them, unless it is you the mayor Mcdonogh. You are very bad person with no guts and heart.

Well, all the town workers are following scrimo around as she walks around town.  Check it out.  I know.  I am one of them

71378[/snapback]

WELL WHAT IS REALLY NICE, ADMITTING YOU ARE A TOWN WORKER AND FOLLOWING SOMEONE AROUND, ARE YOU SCARED FOR THE MAYOR.

Now you pick on children too, never mind that you pick on nice people like Steph and his wife you too choose to now want to go after their kids?  Mayor you forget that these individuals have done nothing but give to our town, my children are grown but I do not forget what these people did for me in time of need and I am sure not only me they help many people in our community, they talk to me and they talk to everyone in town, nice pleasant people that try to make a living here and own property here and had a busines here.  I don't think people have a bad word to say about them, unless it is you the mayor Mcdonogh. You are very bad person with no guts and heart.

71934[/snapback]

I think the point is the PARENTS choose the school. This has more to do with the parents. By the way where did you go to school? I guess they didn't teach reading comprehension!

Now you pick on children too!!!!

Just another Doran letter.  Jimmie look what your help (letter) did to Artie???

I hope the Mayor survives your help.

71994[/snapback]

Doran what a wonderfull individual, makes lots of money from his business ******** ******, with all the Eminent Domain that went on, exclusive rights to that area. Jim do you think people don't know????? come on, be realistic, the truth will soon come out. Wait and see

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Steve has two beautiful kids.  Maybe the town would benifit by having someone on the council that has kids.  Good kids.  Because the Mayor has none and the redevelopment plan shows it.  No parks, no recreation plans. Maybe god blessed us all and put an end to his mal practices.

71772[/snapback]

Lets leave the kids out of this , No matter who's kids they are The B Team or E team.