Pay attention

Guest concerned

Guest concerned

Watch out for MS13. These guys are a real problem. And they could already be here. Does anybody have news or information on this gang? Please print your thoughts on this growing problem in American communities.

Watch out for MS13. These guys are a real problem. And they could already be here. Does anybody have news or information on this gang? Please print your thoughts on this growing problem in American communities.

I don't see a need to worry about gangs. They have no back bone. you just have to show them whos boss thats all. I got into a fight with this kid who was in a "gang". He hit me I hit him twice and he left. Is friends didnt help him either so dont worry bout them tey're all wusses with legs.

I don't see a need to worry about gangs. They have no back bone. you just have to show them whos boss thats all. I got into a fight with this kid who was in a "gang". He hit me I hit him twice and he left. Is friends didnt help him either so dont worry bout them tey're all wusses with legs.

Not these guys.Be careful.

You're an idiot.

Archived