Mary Torres say it aint so

Guest chck and balance

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
Mary Torres, 21 years on the Kearny Board of Education, 21 tax increases, IN TO LONG !!!!!!      TIME TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Torres has been on the Kearny Board of Education too long. 21 years of power in the town as a school official and Special Assistant to the Mayor is just too close for comfort. These two position create an enormous CONFLICT OF INTEREST......

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may not have anything to do with Dave Stevenson's lost,according to you, but the important fact is that HE LOST. More importantly Mayor Santos also had nothing to do with Dave Stevenson's"re-election"inspite of the Mayoral support. This lost greatly demonstrated a big "chink" in the Mayor's armor.Mary Torres is the Mayors Special Assistant and that is a BIG CONFLICT OF INTEREST which will be emphasized during the Kearny Board of Education election in April 2006. Mary Torres will lose. In the mean time I will continue to vigorously spread the word and watch them lose.Whatever or whoever causes them to keep on losing does NOT really matter, what truly matters is the "chink" in the armor that all anti Santos/Torres key players have seen first hand.

Your right Norberto you had nothing to do with Dave's lost. Go check his driveway, measure the weeds and while your at it see if that chink is in there, You know, the one from the armor. Hey! keep up the good work you got them upset especially when they see you in there driveway. B)

Guest Guest

And you're concerned for the taxpayers and the school district, right? Yeah, once you get rid of her everything will fall into place, right? You running alone this time or do you plan on having a ticket? I know everyone will sleep sounder when you're on the BOE and Ms. Torres with her 21 YEARS of experience is defeated. Yeah, right.

Mary Torres has been on the Kearny Board of Education too long. 21 years of power in the town as a school official and Special Assistant to the Mayor is just too close for comfort. These two position create an enormous CONFLICT OF INTEREST......

Your right Norberto you had nothing to do with Dave's lost. Go check his driveway, measure the weeds and while your at it see if that chink is in there, You know, the one from the armor. Hey! keep up the good work you got them upset especially when they see you in there driveway. B)

OK.Thank you so much for those pearls of wisdom.....See you in April 2006 at the Kearny Board of Education elections !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK.Thank you so much for those pearls of wisdom.....See you in April 2006 at the Kearny Board of Education elections !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Norberto you won't see me. Sorry to disapoint you but alas I leave this once wonderful town where people left their doors unlocked and children were really considered a resource of the future. No Norberto I won't be there to see which group takes control to divide the spoils of this once wonderful back yard community. So spew your poison words to promote your agenda of I'll fix you. Mean while the community and our most important asset, our children go on a journey through life guided by the example set by people like you. CR

No Norberto you won't see me. Sorry to disapoint you but alas I leave this once wonderful town where people left their doors unlocked and children were really considered a resource of the future. No Norberto I won't be there to see which group takes control to divide the spoils of this once wonderful back yard community. So spew your poison words to promote your agenda of I'll fix you. Mean while the community and our most important asset, our children go on a journey through life guided by the example set by people like you. CR

Norberto' s agenda of "I'll fix you"? Not only are you leaving the town but I think you've left the planet.

You may want to take another look at some of the wonderful things Mary and other BOE members have done over the years to pay people back.

You may not like Diaz but he has this one pegged.

Beautifully said, but you can't tell people with egos as big as Montana that they're not the hot stuff they think they are. They really believe their own hype. Sad.

Guest Nixed Administrator

Ex- Kearny Board of Education member, Dave Stevenson said the same thing and now grass is literally and figuretively growing out of his driveway. It seems like he has quite of bit of time on his hands.After 21 years on the board of ed, Mary Torres will not be re-elected.You can fool some of the people some of the time but not ALL the people ALL of the time for 21 years.

[/quote

Listen Norberto, She will pull it off! like it or not, she will be reelected. Now,what are you doing with your time going around town checking driveways? At least Mary in all her twenty one years on the board wasn't looking at peoples driveways.She was busy fooling you, most of the time. Now Bert, leave Dave alone you had nothing to do with his loss, it was most of the people, not your two and one half votes. CR

The amazing thing is that everyone of those 21 years, Diaz was in her corner and worked on everyone of her campaigns, a supporter. Now that he didn't get his way, he is against her. She's no good?

GEE, DO YOU THINK THAT THIS GUYS AGENDA IS SELF MOTIVATED?

The amazing thing is that everyone of those 21 years, Diaz was in her corner and worked on everyone of her campaigns, a supporter.  Now that he didn't get his way, he is against her.  She's no good?

GEE, DO YOU THINK THAT THIS GUYS AGENDA IS SELF MOTIVATED?

Our Agenda is simply removing two very bad Kearny Board of Education members. Vice President, Dave Stevenson(mission accomplished) and Mary Torres(mission in process). So as you can see we are half way there, and make no mistake, the anti-Mary Torres and Mayor Santos campaign is growing in this town at an enourmous rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Agenda is simply removing two very bad Kearny Board of Education members. Vice  President, Dave Stevenson(mission accomplished) and Mary Torres(mission in process). So as you can see we are half way there, and make no mistake, the anti-Mary Torres and Mayor Santos campaign is growing in this town at an enourmous rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norberto, what campaign? no one is running against the mayor. And Mary will win because no one likes you. Go get help now. Remember the playground that was filled with toxins at wasington school. Well it wasn't but you are. :angry:

Our Agenda is simply removing two very bad Kearny Board of Education members. Vice  President, Dave Stevenson(mission accomplished) and Mary Torres(mission in process). So as you can see we are half way there, and make no mistake, the anti-Mary Torres and Mayor Santos campaign is growing in this town at an enourmous rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently, it was someone else's agenda to remove one very bad administrator...mission accomplished.

Your vitriolic tirades aimed at Santos have been sooooooo successful----just look at all the candidates lining up to run against him!

"our" agenda? "we" are half way there? Exactly who is a part of your revenge agenda?

Norberto' s agenda of "I'll fix you"? Not only are you leaving the town but I think you've left the planet. 

You may want to take another look at some of the wonderful things Mary and other BOE members have done over the years to pay people back.

You may not like Diaz but he has this one pegged.

No you miss the point they all have agendas some good some not so good. As far as dislikeing Bert thats not true he's really a great musical talent and an ok guy, not to mention someone to poke fun at when he posts. but he should stay out of the mix simply because he gets mary more support and is actually helping her. I understand your position and yes some dirty stuff has been done in the past and continues. But hey thats's politics even though there are none on the board.

"our" agenda?  "we" are half way there?  Exactly who is a part of your revenge agenda?

All those who helped to vote Dave Stevenson out of the Kearny Board of Education, regardless of the fact that Mayor Santos supported him with such vigor and financial contribution.Continue to be in denial if you so desire but it is quite revealing that Dave Stevenson, who was appointed by Mayor Santos to be on the Town's Planning Board and championed fully by the Mayor was not re-elected to the Kearny Board of Education. Furthermore, all who are in the inner circle know that Mary Torres is a more unscrupulous and untrustworthy Board of Education member than Dave Stevenson.Face the facts, Mary Torres has less of a chance to be re-elected than Dave Stevenson did this past April. Mary Torres will NOT be re-elected to the Kearny Board of Education this coming April, 2006.SO LET IT BE WRITTEN...SO LET IT BE DONE...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

When will the people get it!!!! MARY TORRES voted to increase your property TAXES 21 straight years!!! TIME FOR CHANGE IS NOW!!!! Lets stop wasteful spending in our schools and put it where it belongs, "IN THE CLASSROOM"

All those who helped to vote Dave Stevenson out of the Kearny Board of Education, regardless of the fact that Mayor Santos supported him with such vigor and financial contribution.Continue to be in denial if you so desire but it is quite revealing that Dave Stevenson, who was appointed by Mayor Santos to be on the Town's Planning Board and championed fully by the Mayor was not  re-elected to the Kearny Board of Education. Furthermore, all who are in the inner circle know that Mary Torres is a more unscrupulous and untrustworthy Board of Education member than Dave Stevenson.Face the facts, Mary Torres has less of a chance to be re-elected than Dave Stevenson did this past April. Mary Torres will NOT be re-elected to the Kearny Board of Education this coming April, 2006.SO LET IT BE WRITTEN...SO LET IT BE DONE...

Go Man, GO!!! :lol:

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

Hand scanners cost the BOARD OF EDUCATION the amount of a teachers salary. Poor management has resulted in TAX INCREASE after TAX INCREASE and MARY TORRES has for 21 years voted to increase your TAXES!!! TIME FOR CHANGE IS NOW!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Hand scanners cost the BOARD OF EDUCATION the amount of a teachers salary. Poor management has resulted in TAX INCREASE after TAX INCREASE and MARY TORRES has for 21 years voted to increase your TAXES!!!  TIME FOR CHANGE IS NOW!!!!!!

The teachers of the Kearny Public Schools have circulated a flyer on how" discouraged they are by the Board's poor effort to resolve their situation".They should be very dishearten and outraged by the Mary Torres/ Mayor Santos Board of Education's manner of handling their dignity and professionalism. Make NO MISTAKE, God has made no better or more dedicated group of teachers on this planet than the ones you will find working right here in the town of Kearny. I say this as an ex student of the Kearny Public Schools, an ex teacher , an ex director of Two major programs and an Ex Vice Principal and Principal in the Kearny Public Schools.Yet The Mary Torres/Mayor Santos Board of Education has been a very degrading force to this dedicated group of professionals.Every three years, when their contract is up, the teachers, for the pass 21 years since Mary Torres has been in power must practically beg for a settlement to to their contract. This is a most disgracefull way to treat these wonderfull professionals who care for the Education of our CHILDREN .THEY DON'T TREAT THE TOWN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR,D'ARCO THAT WAY. THEY DON'T TREAT MARY TORRES' SECRETARIAL FRIENDS ON THE BOARD PAYROLL THAT WAY. Yes, Mary Torres has CLERICAL friends who are paid more that secretaries in the Superintendent and The Assistant Superintendent of Schools office.Why? ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE FRIENDS TO MARY TORRES AND SUPPORTERS OF MAYOR SANTOS.IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME, JUST CALL THE SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOL'S OFFICE AND ASK THE SECRETARIES. There was a hearing excecuted (RICING) on the Superintendent's secretaries just to intimidate them. Ask them if you don't believe me. PRESIDENT MARY TORRES TREAT YOUR TEACHER RIGHT AND NOT JUST YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!!!!!

Guest taxed for what?
Mary is it true that you voted to cut the school aids hours in half to make them part timers?And also cut their benefits off. Mary is it true that you are the mayors part time aid and you get Benefits, longevity? as well as other perks? Is this a double standard Mary?

Why did they cut the school aide's hours and benefits in Kearny? We continue to pay for Abbott districts (Harrison) who have aides, free daycare,new highschool underconstruction. I could go on forever.

Tell us why Mayor and council and School Board? Disgrace!

BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPAL = THE SILENT MAJORITY

Burt, you're such an Idiot!

Don't you think people realize that you are one in the same ???

You are hardly a "Majority", in fact, if memory serves me correctly, you could not yeild the necessary votes to gain your tenure.

So obiviously, you must be the "Disgruntled Minority". That is of course if we're going to be truthful (which, as everyone here knows, is a concept you do not understand).

Bert, exactly how many people do you think will stand by/along side of you? Do you think as many as went to bat for you when you were trying to fight not getting your tenure? By the way, just how long did they "Stand by You", About 2 weeks? That's usually the maximum amount of time someone can stomach you.

Nostradamus you ain't !!!!!!!!

Idiotic you are !!!!!!!!!

GO MARY GO !!!

YOU STILL HAVE THE NUMBERS !!!

YOU STIL HAVE THE SUPPORT !!!

Archived