Mary Torres say it aint so

Guest chck and balance

BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPAL =  THE SILENT MAJORITY 

Burt, you're such an Idiot! 

Don't you think people realize that you are one in the same ???

You are hardly a "Majority", in fact, if memory serves me correctly, you could not yeild the necessary votes to gain your tenure.

So obiviously, you must be the "Disgruntled Minority". That is of course if we're going to be truthful (which, as everyone here knows, is a concept you do not understand).

Bert, exactly how many people do you think will stand by/along side of you?  Do you think as many as went to bat for you when you were trying to fight not getting your tenure?  By the way, just how long did they "Stand by You", About 2 weeks? That's usually the maximum amount of time someone can stomach you.

Nostradamus you ain't !!!!!!!!

Idiotic you are !!!!!!!!!

GO MARY GO !!!

YOU STILL HAVE THE NUMBERS !!!

YOU STIL HAVE THE SUPPORT !!!

Why do you support this woman? Just the facts please.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darla Hood
The teachers of the Kearny Public Schools have circulated a flyer on how" discouraged they are by the Board's poor effort to resolve their situation".They should be very dishearten and outraged by the Mary Torres/ Mayor Santos  Board of Education's manner of handling their dignity and professionalism. Make NO MISTAKE, God has made no better or more dedicated group of teachers on this planet than the ones you will find working right here in the town of Kearny. I say this as an ex student of the Kearny Public Schools, an ex teacher , an ex director of Two major programs and  an Ex Vice Principal and Principal in the Kearny Public Schools.Yet The Mary Torres/Mayor Santos Board of Education has been a very degrading force to this dedicated group of professionals.Every three years, when their contract is up, the teachers, for the pass 21 years since Mary Torres has been in power must practically beg for a settlement to to their contract. This is a most disgracefull way to treat these wonderfull professionals who care for the Education of our  CHILDREN .THEY DON'T TREAT THE TOWN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR,D'ARCO THAT WAY. THEY DON'T TREAT MARY TORRES' SECRETARIAL FRIENDS ON THE BOARD PAYROLL THAT WAY. Yes, Mary Torres has CLERICAL friends who are paid more that  secretaries in the Superintendent and The Assistant Superintendent of Schools office.Why? ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE FRIENDS TO MARY TORRES AND SUPPORTERS OF MAYOR SANTOS.IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME, JUST CALL THE SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOL'S OFFICE AND ASK THE SECRETARIES. There was  a hearing excecuted (RICING) on the Superintendent's secretaries just to intimidate them. Ask them if you don't believe me. PRESIDENT MARY TORRES TREAT YOUR TEACHER RIGHT AND NOT JUST YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!!!!!

Bert, you are so close to the edge that a slight breeze might be all that's needed.

You continue to make Mary Torres out to be a board of 1. Last time I checked, it took at least 5 votes for a majority rule. And IF you run, and IF you (God forbid!) win a seat on the BOE, YOU, TOO, will only have 1 vote.

Is Ms. Torres sitting there all alone, pulling all the strings just to dangle a contract before the teachers? With your wild imagination, even you can do better than that.

Do yourself a favor. Put your efforts into your new place of employment, work on getting tenure as Principal, and stop wasting your limited intelligence on denigrating good, honest people.

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
Bert, you are so close to the edge that a slight breeze might be all that's needed. 

You continue to make Mary Torres out to be a board of 1.  Last time I checked, it took at least 5 votes for a majority rule.  And IF you run, and IF you (God forbid!) win a seat on the BOE, YOU, TOO, will only have 1 vote. 

Is Ms. Torres sitting there all alone, pulling all the strings just to dangle a contract before the teachers?  With your wild imagination, even you can do better than that.

Do yourself a favor.  Put your efforts into your new place of employment, work on getting tenure as Principal, and stop wasting your limited intelligence on denigrating good, honest people.

Excuse me, Darla Hood, I do Not know who you are but apparently you must know who I am. Please do NOT insult the Kearny citizen's intelligence by NOT acknowledging that Mary Torres works for Mayor Santos and calls all the shots on the board.With the exception of TWO BOE members the rest are completely intimidated by her. Also I do NOT need any direction from you regarding my carreer and my political aspirations, so, for all I know Darla Hood may actually be ,Mary Torres since you are such an unknown to me and probably most of the readers.By the way I know I am making a great deal of progress,judging by the amount of calls I get of people against Mary Torres and Mayor Santos.Mary Torres is Santos'henchman and everyone knows after 21 years it is time for her to go!!!!

Excuse me, Darla Hood, I do Not know who you are but apparently you must know who I am. Please do NOT insult the Kearny citizen's intelligence by NOT acknowledging that Mary Torres works for Mayor Santos and calls all the shots on the board.With the exception of TWO BOE members the rest are completely intimidated by her. Also I do NOT need any direction from you regarding my carreer and my political aspirations, so, for all I know Darla Hood may actually be ,Mary Torres since you are such an unknown to me and probably most of the readers.By the way I know I am making a great deal of progress,judging by the amount of calls I get of people against Mary Torres and Mayor Santos.Mary Torres is Santos'henchman and everyone knows after 21 years it is time for her to go!!!!

Last I saw you Bert, you were sitting like a little boy in Mooney's office, all day long, in a chair. Just sitting there, afraid to go to school to do a job you were being paid big bucks for. Mary & the Board did the right thing for the children of Kearny ** ****** *** ** ** ****! Not one, I'll say it again, not one of your fellow administrators were there for you at the end. Need I say more? I really feel sorry for the Newark public school children. You will ***** **** *** **** *** ****** *** **** ** ******** *****. Maybe it's time the people of Kearny knew the mess you left at Washington. Actually you left nothing, because you did nothing. Go away. Your rantings are getting annoying.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Yes, Mr. Diaz, Mary Torres does work for the Mayor and she is the president of the BOE. Calls all the shots? Intimidation? No, that's your spin on the facts and YOU KNOW IT! And, no, I am not Mary Torres, so you can drop that theory.

You are the one who is insulting "Kearny citizen's intelligence" by purposely using this forum to spread your twisted lies in a purposeful attempt at a vendetta against Ms. Torres and the board of ed for having the gall to take their duties seriously and deny tenure to you as a principal.

You are a contemptuous, vindicative man and the more you post here, the more you reveal your true self. So keep talking, keep writing, keep spinning the facts as you see fit. You are fooling no one, except the fools who want to buy into your deception. As someone who has accomplished a great deal throughout your lifetime, you should be ashamed to stoop so low.

Yes, Mr. Diaz, Mary Torres does work for the Mayor and she is the president of the BOE.  Calls all the shots?  Intimidation?  No, that's your spin on the facts and YOU KNOW IT!  And, no, I am not Mary Torres, so you can drop that theory. 

You are the one who is insulting "Kearny citizen's intelligence" by purposely using this forum to spread your twisted lies in a purposeful attempt at a vendetta against Ms. Torres and the board of ed for having the gall to take their duties seriously and deny tenure to you as a principal. 

You are a contemptuous, vindicative man and the more you post here, the more you reveal your true self.  So keep talking, keep writing, keep spinning the facts as you see fit.  You are fooling no one, except the fools who want to buy into your deception.  As someone who has accomplished a great deal throughout your lifetime, you should be ashamed to stoop so low.

YOU ARE MARY TORRES!!!And you are absolutely correct I have accomplished a great deal in my life and I will continue to have a very productive and prosperous life.But make no mistake it is NOT revenge it is" THE RECKONING"Mary Torres, after 21 years of very unscrupuolous behavior needs to go this April, 2006. Believe me, I am not the only one who feels this way.Practically everyone really dislike her leadership of 21 years.Until the election I will continue to voice my opinion and you do NOT have to read or agree with it but that only makes you in the minority...

Guest Childlike Fool
Yes, Mr. Diaz, Mary Torres does work for the Mayor and she is the president of the BOE.  Calls all the shots?  Intimidation?  No, that's your spin on the facts and YOU KNOW IT!  And, no, I am not Mary Torres, so you can drop that theory. 

You are a contemptuous, vindicative man and the more you post here, the more you reveal your true self.  So keep talking, keep writing, keep spinning the facts as you see fit.  You are fooling no one, except the fools who want to buy into your deception.  As someone who has accomplished a great deal throughout your lifetime, you should be ashamed to stoop so low.

Hey Guest, you are absolutely right! Except for one thing. You called him a Contemptuous, vindicative man. Contemptuous and vindicative he is ...........

a man, he is not!

Guest Alfalfa

You continue to make Mary Torres out to be a board of 1.  Last time I checked, it took at least 5 votes for a majority rule.  And IF you run, and IF you (God forbid!) win a seat on the BOE, YOU, TOO, will only have 1 vote. 

Is Ms. Torres sitting there all alone, pulling all the strings just to dangle a contract before the teachers?  With your wild imagination, even you can do better than that.

Do yourself a favor.  Put your efforts into your new place of employment, work on getting tenure as Principal, and stop wasting your limited intelligence on denigrating good, honest people.

Happy Birthday Darla Hood,

Happy Birthday to you,

To make your Birthday turn out good,

I give this present to you.

YOU ARE MARY TORRES!!!And you are absolutely correct I have accomplished a great deal in my life and I will continue to have a very productive and prosperous life.But make no mistake it is NOT revenge it is" THE RECKONING"Mary Torres, after 21 years of very unscrupuolous behavior needs to go this April, 2006. Believe me, I am not the only one who feels this way.Practically everyone really dislike her leadership of 21 years.Until the election I will continue to voice my opinion and you do NOT have to read or agree with it but that only makes you in the minority...

You're repeating yourself, Mr. Diaz, so I am forced to repeat myself. I am not, nor have I ever been, Mary Torres, so give it a rest.

Your statement that "practically everyone really dislike (sic) her leadership of 21 years" is really bold. Wow, way to go out on a limb. "Practically everyone"? Does that include Alaska & Hawaii? North and South America? I'm thinking all those voices in your head are starting to mislead you.

And I, like you, will continue to voice MY opinion, Mr. Diaz, and whether that puts me in the minority or majority, I really don't care. Dueling with you is just TOO MUCH FUN!

BTW, check your facts regarding Mrs. Torres years on the board. You're wrong. Again.

As for her leadership of the board, you do realize she's only been president since mid 2003, right? Just in case you don't know it, it's now 2005. That's 2 whole years as president. Barely time to get her feet wet, nevermind running loose with all her intimidation schemes, browbeating other board members, teachers and administrators to do it her way. Oh Mr. Diaz, some days it's just too easy to point out the errors of your way.

You're repeating yourself, Mr. Diaz, so I am forced to repeat myself.  I am not, nor have I ever been, Mary Torres, so give it a rest. 

Your statement that "practically everyone really dislike (sic) her leadership of 21 years" is really bold.  Wow, way to go out on a limb.  "Practically everyone"?  Does that include Alaska & Hawaii?  North and South America?  I'm thinking all those voices in your head are starting to mislead you.

And I, like you, will continue to voice MY opinion, Mr. Diaz, and whether that puts me in the minority or majority, I really don't care.  Dueling with you is just TOO MUCH FUN!

BTW, check your facts regarding Mrs. Torres years on the board.  You're wrong.  Again.

As for her leadership of the board, you do realize she's only been president since mid 2003, right?  Just in case you don't know it, it's now 2005.  That's 2 whole years as president.  Barely time to get her feet wet, nevermind running loose with all her intimidation schemes, browbeating other board members, teachers and administrators to do it her way.  Oh Mr. Diaz,  some days it's just too easy to point out the errors of your way.

OK Ms. Mary Torres.21 years and assistant to the Mayor BIG CONFLICT OF INTEREST AND definitely time to VOTE YOU OUT THIS APRIL, 2006. Bye,bye...Luv Yah...Bert

OK Ms. Mary Torres.21 years and assistant to the Mayor BIG CONFLICT OF INTEREST AND definitely time to VOTE YOU OUT THIS APRIL, 2006. Bye,bye...Luv Yah...Bert

If you guys are all so convinced of this "conflict of interest" issue, why haven't you reported it to the Ethics Board? It's your duty as a responsible citizen. Or could it be that you already tried that and didn't get the response that you wanted?

Guest Darla Hood
If you guys are all so convinced of this "conflict of interest" issue, why haven't you reported it to the Ethics Board? It's your duty as a responsible citizen. Or could it be that you already tried that and didn't get the response that you wanted?

Too funny, Realist! Report it to the Ethics Board? That's as ridiculous as Tom DeLay pointing a finger at Ronnie Earle and screaming "Partisan"! Do you really think these Torres bashers have a nodding acquaintance with ethics? No, I know you had your tongue firmly planted in your cheek. But it is good advice, wonder if they'll follow through? Nah.

Too funny, Realist!  Report it to the Ethics Board?  That's as ridiculous as Tom DeLay pointing a finger at Ronnie Earle and screaming "Partisan"!  Do you really think these Torres bashers have a nodding acquaintance with ethics?  No, I know you had your tongue firmly planted in your cheek.  But it is good advice, wonder if they'll follow through?  Nah.

Yeah keep her there. She's been doing a great job all these years and she's finally getting her feet wet. Kearny folks deserve her and it keeps the other towns safe from her! :lol:

Archived