stop fights!

oldfart56

:ph34r: ok put up or shut up! save money! save kids! give kids work! let them work! no fights! work! the high school needs a wall let them build it! pay them to do it teach them! mentor them! they have the time so use it for good! joe w /bill c / john c/ hank m/ you spend to much time here" spend it with the kids! and help your town! do not lose thease kids ! we had gangs ! but not like this! yes i work with kids down here ! i am a royal ranger leader ! its like the boy scouts! but church supported! and i work with hard kids too i teach them how to work on cars! all towns will have problems but you can do something! <_<:blink:

:ph34r: ok put up or shut up!    save money!    save kids!    give kids work! let them work! no fights! work! the high school needs a wall let them build it! pay them to do it teach them! mentor them! they have the time so use it for good! joe w /bill c / john c/ hank m/ you spend to much time here" spend it with the kids! and help your town! do not lose thease kids ! we had gangs ! but not like this! yes i work with kids down here ! i am a royal ranger leader ! its like the boy scouts! but church supported! and i work with hard kids too i teach them how to work on cars! all towns will have problems but you can do something! :angry:  :lol:

:huh::) dam no takers? then why do you cry about the kids fighting HUH??????? <_<:blink:

Guest Guest
:lol: ok put up or shut up!    save money!    save kids!    give kids work! let them work! no fights! work! the high school needs a wall let them build it! pay them to do it teach them! mentor them! they have the time so use it for good! joe w /bill c / john c/ hank m/ you spend to much time here" spend it with the kids! and help your town! do not lose thease kids ! we had gangs ! but not like this! yes i work with kids down here ! i am a royal ranger leader ! its like the boy scouts! but church supported! and i work with hard kids too i teach them how to work on cars! all towns will have problems but you can do something! B)  B)

Interests: DRAG RACEING & OLD TRUCKS AND HOT LADIES & ULGLY DOGS LIKE ME!! O YAH ELBOW ROOM! LOTS OF IT!!!!!!!!!!

They let the man with the profile above work with kids! :lol:

Give it up Joe!

Interests: DRAG RACEING & OLD TRUCKS AND HOT LADIES & ULGLY DOGS LIKE ME!! O YAH ELBOW ROOM! LOTS OF IT!!!!!!!!!!

They let the man with the profile above work with kids! :lol:

Give it up Joe!

:lol:B) SEE YOU DO NOT KNOW ALL! YES I WORK WITH KIDS AND HAVE FOR OVER 20 YEARS! I AM REAL A REAL REDNECK OK BUT I DO NOT SMOKE ANY THING OR DRINK OR DO DRUGS !!!AND WHATS WRONG WITH DRAG RACING OR NAS CAR OR FOXY LADYS GOD MADE THEM! MY WIFE IS A FOX AT 52 YEARS YOUNG AND AS FOR OLD DOGS! WELL I HAVE[ 2 ]JERSEY AND DALLAS! SO WHATS YOUR POINT! OH I GO TO CHURCH EVERY WEEK DO YOU AND I MEAN CHURCH NOT THE BAR!!!! P/S I HAVE 15 GRAND KIDS! AND 16/17 DUE IN OCT! TWINS! B)B)B)

• 4 weeks later...

I completely agree with you. And this is coming from a kid in Kearny. I believe that if the kids worked to make Kearny High better they would treat it better. I think it will not only make them respect the school more but it will also have educational and life lessons. Educational because they are learning to build things and Life because it will show them how hard they would have to work if they dont get good grades and dont go to college.

I completely agree with you. And this is coming from a kid in Kearny. I believe that if the kids worked to make Kearny High better they would treat it better. I think it will not only make them respect the school more but it will also have educational and life lessons. Educational because they are learning to build things and Life because it will show them how hard they would have to work if they dont get good grades and dont go to college.

:lol::lol: COOL DUDE NOW I FEAL BETTER ! I SEE THAT THERE IS HOPE!!!!

Guest Guest
:rolleyes:  :huh: SEE YOU DO NOT KNOW ALL!  YES I WORK WITH KIDS AND HAVE FOR OVER 20 YEARS! I AM REAL A REAL REDNECK OK BUT I DO NOT SMOKE ANY THING OR DRINK OR DO DRUGS !!!AND WHATS WRONG WITH DRAG RACING OR NAS CAR OR FOXY LADYS GOD MADE THEM! MY WIFE IS A FOX AT 52 YEARS YOUNG AND AS FOR OLD DOGS! WELL I HAVE[ 2 ]JERSEY AND DALLAS! SO WHATS YOUR POINT! OH I GO TO CHURCH EVERY WEEK DO YOU AND I MEAN CHURCH NOT THE BAR!!!!  P/S I HAVE 15 GRAND KIDS! AND 16/17 DUE IN OCT! TWINS! :huh:  B)  B)

God help us! :rolleyes:

Archived