Harrison Gardens kids program

Guest me

Guest Guest
THE COMMUNITY CENTER RUNS A PROGRAM, BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY, BUT NO ONE IS THE GARDENS HAS TO PAY FOR ANYTHING, WHICH IS NOT FAIR.  EVEYONE  THAT LIVES IN THE GARDENS, GET EVERYTHING.  THE REST OF THE TOWN HAS TO PAY AND IT IS NOT FAIR.

This is a first. Someone is jealous of those living in the GARDENS -OH MY

Guest Guest
SO WHAT!!!  YOU ARE BITCHING ABOUT 2 KIDS WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO HAVE AN ENJOYABLE AND MEMORABLE SUMMER.  MAYBE SOMETHING THEY WOULDN'T HAVE OTHERWISE.  DO YOU KNOW THEIR CIRCUMSTANCES???  I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD LIKE YOU WHO WOULD DEPRIVE A KID OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT.... YOU MAKE ME SICK, AND NO I DON'T LIVE IN THE GARDENS OR THE COURTS, BUT STILL BELIEVE TO SEE A HAPPY CHILD SMILE IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD.  THEY ARE OUR FUTURE, BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU RESENT THAT.  MAYBE YOU DIDN'T HAVE SUCH A HOT CHILDHOOD...TOO BAD!!!! YOU NEED TO GROW THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont give a shit about the what kids go and what kids dont go, I am talking about the People who work there and who told me my kids couldnt go!!! and yet let other kids go!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
SO WHAT!!!  YOU ARE BITCHING ABOUT 2 KIDS WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO HAVE AN ENJOYABLE AND MEMORABLE SUMMER.  MAYBE SOMETHING THEY WOULDN'T HAVE OTHERWISE.  DO YOU KNOW THEIR CIRCUMSTANCES???  I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD LIKE YOU WHO WOULD DEPRIVE A KID OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT.... YOU MAKE ME SICK, AND NO I DON'T LIVE IN THE GARDENS OR THE COURTS, BUT STILL BELIEVE TO SEE A HAPPY CHILD SMILE IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD.  THEY ARE OUR FUTURE, BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU RESENT THAT.  MAYBE YOU DIDN'T HAVE SUCH A HOT CHILDHOOD...TOO BAD!!!! YOU NEED TO GROW THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least they are not hanging out on Franklin ave. thats a good sign with all the shit going on there!!!!!

Guest harrison resident

WHY? are you complaining about the 2 kids from k/c/ that go to the program at least they are not on the street and they are having fun. I remember my daughter doing that everyone and everything cannot go there what about the arts and crafts in the community center take them there and pay the $25.00 aweek.when my daughter when there 18 years ago everything was free but then again it is the times.alot more kids and no one wants to pay. leave these kids from the h/g/ and k/c/ alone jealous of our kids. at least they are having fun.

Guest Guest
WHY? are you complaining about the 2 kids from k/c/ that go to the program at least they are not on the street and they are having fun. I remember my daughter doing that  everyone and everything cannot go there  what about the  arts and crafts in the community center take them there and pay the $25.00  aweek.when my daughter when there 18 years ago everything was free but then again it is the times.alot more kids and  no one wants to pay. leave these kids from the h/g/ and k/c/ alone jealous of our kids. at least they are having fun.

Why the beef anyway, they are from Kingsland Courts, they are eligibe, it is a program for the children from the gardens and the courts. the two are both HUD HOUSING. This is the info given me from the head of the program. The flyer inviting the children was distributed to both complexes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mayor Mahogany !
Don't you get it, there are certain people who are allowed, of course Mike has to say so, alfterall he is the big boss.  But I could bet that these kids you apeak about are the grandchildren of the former Housing boss. That boss made this boss a big bundle and of course this boss is going to do whatever he can to keep the old boss happy, since alfterall he gave him the JOB. right Mike???????????????????????????

and believe me this has nothing to do with the kids, but with the adults.!!!!!!!!!!!

What Mike are we talking about? Is this the same guy who spends Friday evenings ** ******** ******* on ******* from the **. If it's the Mike we all think it is, he is a ****!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.