Harrison Gardens kids program

Guest me

Guest Guest
Are there kids in the program that do not live in the gardens like the ****** girls????????? :lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Be happy that someplace in this town welcomes kids!!! Where else are they supposed to go?

Guest guest
Are there kids in the program that do not live in the gardens like the ****** girls????????? :lol:

WHO CARES? IT'S A KIDS PROGRAM AND IF THE DIRECTOR IS KIND ENOUGH TO LET THEM PARTICIPATE THEN GOOD FOR HER! WHAT'S THE HARM IN THIS? MAYBE YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TRY AND STIR UP TROUBLE. IF THE KIDS ARE ENJOYING THEMSELVES THAT SHOULD BE ALL THAT MATTERS.

Guest Guest

You don't have to live in the gardens to be in the program. That's like saying if you live in the gardens you can't join anything that goes on anywhere else in the town.

Guest guest

what's the difference if they live in the gardens or just a kid from town?

Guest Guest

yes my kids are in the program, you don't like it, too bad. say something to my face, instead of behind the computor.

Guest Guest
yes my kids are in the program, you don't like it, too bad.  say something to my face, instead of behind the computor.

When will you learn to spell computer? It annoys me every time you post.

No, at this very moment, I do not have anything more important to do. :lol:

Guest Guest
yes my kids are in the program, you don't like it, too bad.  say something to my face, instead of behind the computor.

Good for you and your children, the majority of people who post on this site are gutless wonders who hide behind their computers. I admire your courage!

Guest Guest
WHO CARES?  IT'S A KIDS PROGRAM AND IF THE DIRECTOR IS KIND ENOUGH TO LET THEM PARTICIPATE THEN GOOD FOR HER!  WHAT'S THE HARM IN THIS?  MAYBE YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TRY AND STIR UP TROUBLE.  IF THE KIDS ARE ENJOYING THEMSELVES THAT SHOULD BE ALL THAT MATTERS.

I agree, for God sake stop picking on the children. The Gardens is not a private club.

My grandkids don't live with me but when they are her [ at the gardens] they are invited and they enjoy themselves. Oh and don't bother correcting my spelling and grammer. Im just making a point and we are not being graded. This is not school.

WHO CARES?  IT'S A KIDS PROGRAM AND IF THE DIRECTOR IS KIND ENOUGH TO LET THEM PARTICIPATE THEN GOOD FOR HER!  WHAT'S THE HARM IN THIS?  MAYBE YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TRY AND STIR UP TROUBLE.  IF THE KIDS ARE ENJOYING THEMSELVES THAT SHOULD BE ALL THAT MATTERS.

I dont really care I dont live in the gardens, I tried to put my kids in that program last year and i got the big NO its only for kids who live in the gardens, i was just wondering how these girls are able to go ??

Guest Guest
I dont really care I dont live in the gardens, I tried to put my kids in that program last year and i got the big NO its only for kids who live in the gardens, i was just wondering how these girls are able to go ??

WHO EVER TOLD YOU NO, WAS WRONG, YOU DID NOT GO TO THE RIGHT PERSON.

Guest Guest

your full of crap that your kids weren't allowed to go. Yes the girls are allowed because they are related to me,and I live there. Any kid can go.Stop starting trouble.

Guest Guest
Be happy that someplace in this town welcomes kids!!! Where else are they supposed to go?

You are correct, but if the town of Harrison provided some summer programs for kids then ALL the children would be kept busy. And if the Community Center was opened more often in the summer that too would keep these kids off the streets.

If this town would only think about our children then maybe kids that do not live in the Gardens or Kingsland Courts could have FUN too, but if some people can participate then all children should be able to participate ALSO,

Guest Guest
You don't have to live in the gardens to be in the program.  That's like saying if you live in the gardens you can't join anything that goes on anywhere else in the town.

Then these programs should be posted in the community center and the town hall, so that all town residents are aware that Harrison is running these so much needed programs for kids.

Guest Guest

Don't you get it, there are certain people who are allowed, of course Mike has to say so, alfterall he is the big boss. But I could bet that these kids you apeak about are the grandchildren of the former Housing boss. That boss made this boss a big bundle and of course this boss is going to do whatever he can to keep the old boss happy, since alfterall he gave him the JOB. right Mike???????????????????????????

and believe me this has nothing to do with the kids, but with the adults.!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

There is absolutely no harm, but what happens to the rest of the towns children?

the Director should be kind enough to invite the entire towns children. The children are only looking to have fun and be with other children, and this is good for the parents too, they know where their children are.

Guest Guest
Don't you get it, there are certain people who are allowed, of course Mike has to say so, alfterall he is the big boss.  But I could bet that these kids you apeak about are the grandchildren of the former Housing boss. That boss made this boss a big bundle and of course this boss is going to do whatever he can to keep the old boss happy, since alfterall he gave him the JOB. right Mike???????????????????????????

and believe me this has nothing to do with the kids, but with the adults.!!!!!!!!!!!

she lives in the courts which makes her kids elegible for the program, it is Gardens and Courts Doesn't the Community Center run Summer Programs for the kid of town. If not why not?

Guest Guest
she lives in the courts which makes her kids elegible for the program, it is Gardens and Courts  Doesn't the Community Center run Summer Programs for the kid of town. If not  why not?

THE COMMUNITY CENTER RUNS A PROGRAM, BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY, BUT NO ONE IS THE GARDENS HAS TO PAY FOR ANYTHING, WHICH IS NOT FAIR. EVEYONE THAT LIVES IN THE GARDENS, GET EVERYTHING. THE REST OF THE TOWN HAS TO PAY AND IT IS NOT FAIR.

WHO EVER TOLD YOU NO, WAS WRONG, YOU DID NOT GO TO THE RIGHT PERSON.

Well maybe i did go to the wrong person!!! but I know they said the program are for the kids who live in the gardens and courts, just makes me mad that now I hear that these girls who do not live in either are in the program...

Guest Guest
You are correct, but if the town of Harrison provided some summer programs for kids then ALL the children would be kept busy.  And if the Community Center was opened more often in the summer that too would keep these kids off the streets.

If this town would only think about our children then maybe kids that do not live in the Gardens or Kingsland Courts could have FUN too, but if some people can participate then all children should be able to participate ALSO,

Getting the town or the community center to do something for the children of Harrison is like beating a dead horse. It is a battle that can not be won and plus there is no money, yet they pay that waste 74,000.00 a year do sit on his a$$. These are the things that should be looked at, kids are in school till 3:00 during the school year they should have it closed in the morning being nobody is in there and nothing gets done and open it from 1:00-9:00 this way the kids have access to the gym and they are off the street.

I think it is great that the Gardens, the place that everyone puts down welcomes all children for their summer program, some great athletes have come out of the Gardens and every kid deserves a chance. From what I have heard the kids are having a great time.

Guest guest
she lives in the courts which makes her kids elegible for the program, it is Gardens and Courts  Doesn't the Community Center run Summer Programs for the kid of town. If not  why not?

HAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAA! Stupid people! Jealous! Jealous!!!! Jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Don't you get it, there are certain people who are allowed, of course Mike has to say so, alfterall he is the big boss.  But I could bet that these kids you apeak about are the grandchildren of the former Housing boss. That boss made this boss a big bundle and of course this boss is going to do whatever he can to keep the old boss happy, since alfterall he gave him the JOB. right Mike???????????????????????????

Don't you get it, there are certain people who go to work everyday, pay top rent and are just trying to live their life. Then there are jobless jerk o$$s like yourself who have nothing else to do all day but sit on here and bash the people in which you are so jealous of. You live a sad life and that is on you, you say it has nothing to do with the kids read your first lines over ANIMAL!!! God will pay you back someday you piece of crap.

Guest Guest
Well maybe i did go to the wrong person!!!  but I know they said the program are for the kids who live in the gardens and courts, just makes me mad that now I hear that these girls who do not live in either are in the program...

SO WHAT!!! YOU ARE BITCHING ABOUT 2 KIDS WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO HAVE AN ENJOYABLE AND MEMORABLE SUMMER. MAYBE SOMETHING THEY WOULDN'T HAVE OTHERWISE. DO YOU KNOW THEIR CIRCUMSTANCES??? I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD LIKE YOU WHO WOULD DEPRIVE A KID OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT.... YOU MAKE ME SICK, AND NO I DON'T LIVE IN THE GARDENS OR THE COURTS, BUT STILL BELIEVE TO SEE A HAPPY CHILD SMILE IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD. THEY ARE OUR FUTURE, BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU RESENT THAT. MAYBE YOU DIDN'T HAVE SUCH A HOT CHILDHOOD...TOO BAD!!!! YOU NEED TO GROW THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest
SO WHAT!!!  YOU ARE BITCHING ABOUT 2 KIDS WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO HAVE AN ENJOYABLE AND MEMORABLE SUMMER.  MAYBE SOMETHING THEY WOULDN'T HAVE OTHERWISE.  DO YOU KNOW THEIR CIRCUMSTANCES???  I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD LIKE YOU WHO WOULD DEPRIVE A KID OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT.... YOU MAKE ME SICK, AND NO I DON'T LIVE IN THE GARDENS OR THE COURTS, BUT STILL BELIEVE TO SEE A HAPPY CHILD SMILE IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD.  THEY ARE OUR FUTURE, BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU RESENT THAT.  MAYBE YOU DIDN'T HAVE SUCH A HOT CHILDHOOD...TOO BAD!!!! YOU NEED TO GROW THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, very well said!