LUNCH HOUR FOR TOWN EMPLOYEES

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TIME LUNCH HOUR IS, I SEEN A LADY FROM THE GARDENS WHO CLEANINGS THE TOWN HALL ON LUNCH YESTERDAY FROM 11AM UNTIL 1 PM WITH HER SO CALLED HUSBAND WHO ALSO WORKS FOR THE TOWN. MAYOR WAKE UP.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TIME LUNCH HOUR IS, I SEEN A  LADY FROM THE GARDENS WHO CLEANINGS THE TOWN HALL ON LUNCH YESTERDAY FROM 11AM UNTIL 1 PM WITH HER SO CALLED HUSBAND WHO ALSO WORKS FOR THE TOWN.  MAYOR WAKE UP.

YOUR LIFE MUST BE SO FULLFILLED AND EXCITING. STOP TO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE WRITING...

1. DO YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN WATCH "CLEANINGS" LADIES FOR 2 HOURS?

2. IF THIS WOMEN LIVES IN THE GARDENS, CHANCES ARE SHE NEEDS HER JOB AND IS NOT GETTING PAID A MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR TO DO IT.

3. EVERYONE HATES A TATTLE TAIL

4. ARE YOU JEALOUS THAT SHE HAS A "SO CALLED HUSBAND" WITH A TOWN JOB, AND YOU EITHER A. HAVE NO HUSBAND OR B. HAVE A HUSBAND WHO IS A DEADBEAT?

5. MYOB

Guest Guest

So many people on this board have accusations. If you're really that upset and have proof (take a video camera, pictures and witnesses), take appropriate measures or STFU. Otherwise it just sounds nauseating to us that are trying to use this board as a forum to move this town forward. Want to move forward, get proof and we'll get people fired.

Guest Guest
YOUR LIFE MUST BE SO FULLFILLED AND EXCITING. STOP TO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE WRITING...

1. DO YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN WATCH "CLEANINGS" LADIES FOR 2 HOURS?

2. IF THIS WOMEN LIVES IN THE GARDENS, CHANCES ARE SHE NEEDS HER JOB AND IS NOT GETTING PAID A MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR TO DO IT.

3. EVERYONE HATES A TATTLE TAIL

4. ARE YOU JEALOUS THAT SHE HAS A "SO CALLED HUSBAND" WITH A TOWN JOB, AND YOU EITHER A. HAVE NO HUSBAND OR B. HAVE A HUSBAND WHO IS A DEADBEAT?

5. MYOB

to your number two question if she lives in the gardens she needs her job, well that she should do it, and stop going to altantic city all the time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
THEN WHY IS SHE AT HER SON TEE BALL GAMES AT 4:15 UNTIL 5:15.

frankly, why are you shocked to hear about yet another town employee raping the taxpayers, she isn't the only one who disappears and heads off to three four hour lunches, you spot them around town just doing shopping eating and just talkin trash about other co-workers that's common practice here in harrison. we are not the bee hive town, we are the S**K the town dry! just look at the observer, their faces are there weekly smiling at you knowing their check is in the mail and sometimes it falls off the truck right cat......... :lol::);)B)

Guest Guest
THEN WHY IS SHE AT HER SON TEE BALL GAMES AT 4:15 UNTIL 5:15.

She's a single parent who takes her lunch break to bring her son to his tee ball game. Do you honestly have nothing better to do than watch her every move.

Guest Guest
She's a single parent who takes her lunch break to bring her son to his tee ball game. Do you honestly have nothing better to do than watch her every move.

HAVE THE FATHER TAKE HIM TO THE GAME, I AM SURE HE IS NOT WORKING.

Guest Rodney King

Can't we all just get along ??

Guest Guest

do you mean my BABY's Daddy? he works from home on the couch. Probably collecting a state check like all the other pieces of SHI# in the gardens. Maybe the mayor could hire him if he is around to clean the town hall. we have only 7 workers there already.

Guest Guest

If you have such a problem with the girl why dont you confront her about it.... unless your afraid she'll knock you back into place. From what i understand about her she can handle her own very very well. But if you decide to say something please post day and time i'd like to be there to see you look like an ass

Guest Guest
what about the girl who works in the health dept,and is always riding after work hours in the white town car.

So say the girl was driving around after work hours, whats the problem are you worried about the mileage on the car. Fill me in because i dont understand who/what she is hurting by doing this or why this seems to be such a big deal

Guest Guest
So say the girl was driving around after work hours, whats the problem are you worried about the mileage on the car. Fill me in because i dont understand who/what she is hurting by doing this or why this seems to be such a big deal

Uh.... you're not supposed to use a town vehicle for your personal use.

Guest Guest
do you mean my BABY's Daddy? he works from home on the couch.  Probably collecting a state check like all the other pieces of SHI# in the gardens.  Maybe the mayor could hire him if he is around to clean the town hall.  we have only  7 workers there already.

Not sure if your unaware but babys daddy and father mean the same thing get somthing better to talk about than a single parent her kid and the father. Lets see you grow some balls and post your name loud mouth?

Archived