LUNCH HOUR FOR TOWN EMPLOYEES

Guest Guest

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Did you really get up at 1am to write that?lol..lol..lol..lol...lol

What's your obsession with posting times, do you think the world runs on your schedule? You probably do if you don't know the difference between your and you're. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest

We all can post what we want to post about single parents. Before u jump in bed with the guy and get pregnant u should know a little about him. As soon as you people get pregnant your loser boyfriends that don't work are gone from the picture . That **** **** **** ***** ******* is with a bigger loser now with the guy she is with . He's is a real scumbag. And as far as posting are names and don't see anyone else posting their's so go to hell.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• 1 month later...

You all have some f-in nerve. Whos to say the father didnt make his own choice on leaving their family, im sure she didnt get pregnant thinking he WOULD leave. Im positive she knew him before she got pregnant but as most people know (especially when dealing with younger men) some guys leave because they cant deal with the pressure and it has nothing to do with the mother. So before you make comments about her not knowing him before she jumped in bed think that you dont know the whole story and you should never pretend you do!

we don't have to pretend we know the story. Ok with you. You know her and thats why you are talking so nice about her. They get pregnant so they can collect more money for their fatherless children. Oh so sad for the kids. But the parent doesn't care.

We all can post what we want to post about single parents. Before u jump in bed with the guy and get pregnant u should know a little about him. As soon as you people get pregnant your loser boyfriends that don't work are gone from the picture . That **** **** **** ***** ******* is with a bigger loser now with the guy she is with . He's is a real scumbag. And as far as posting are names and don't see anyone else posting their's so go to hell.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

How does a topic of long lunches go to single parenthood, loser boyfriends, english grammar, spelling, etc., ets? One thing these posts prove... your character assasinations speaks volumes of your character and maturity. You offer nothing constructive to the discussion. By the way, if you're going to check the time of my post, I work evenings and don't get home until after midnight.

• 3 weeks later...

Yea jacka$$ I'm sure that's why people have children, to get money from the father's. The money from the father's doesn't even come close to the money needed so that would be the worst thing to do. And yes, I do know her and that has nothing to do with it. I would say the same for anybody because all anybody's doing on this post is acting like they know someone else's life.

Archived