get old fart 56 off site

Guest animal lover

Guest animal lover

Please read barking dogs. This person old fart56 is telling people ways to perform animal abuse. THIS MUST STOP......

Please read barking dogs. This person old fart56 is telling people ways to perform animal abuse. THIS MUST STOP......

;) says you! our pets have it made better than you! the abuse is not careing for your pet " shee what a leftist lib!/tree hugger :(

I would suggest you petition directly to the board's administrator.

:blink: what a wimpy thing to do ! i bet you did not read ALL the posts either!you and lover are SAD! I SAID NOTHING WRONG! KNOW THIS WHAT GOES AROUND!~---~

Guest Mad as hell at old fart
:blink: what a wimpy thing to do ! i bet you did not read ALL the posts either!you and lover are SAD! I SAID NOTHING WRONG! KNOW THIS WHAT GOES AROUND!~---~

You should be removed from this web site! Old fart. To make any suggestions to hurt a animal you must be a sick twisted inhumane person. I did read your posts, they only contain information that can hurt a animal. I can't believe you don't know this. So you are just a sick twisted person. Keep these sick twisted rants to yourself.

You should be removed from this web site! Old fart. To make any suggestions to hurt a animal you must be a sick twisted inhumane person. I did read your posts, they only contain information that can hurt a animal. I can't believe you don't know this. So you are just a sick twisted person. Keep these sick twisted rants to yourself.

:blink::blink: you are mad! and need help! IDID NOT SAY HURT THE DOGS JUST TEACH THEM!! TRY HORMONES YOURS ARE WAY OFF! P/S I AM THE ONLY ONE NOT TO SAY HURT THE DOGS! BUT NOW YOU HUM!!!!!!!! :D:D

Guest animal lover

Dear Mad as HELL, There should be more people out there like you. I started this because I was IRATE over OLD FART suggesting animal cruelty. You are right what happens if someone listens to this psycho? Iam contacting the ASPCA on this. enough is enough get OLD FART OFF SITE....

Dear Mad as HELL, There should be more people out there like you. I started this because I was IRATE over OLD FART suggesting animal cruelty. You are right what happens if someone listens to this psycho? Iam contacting the ASPCA on this. enough is enough get OLD FART OFF SITE....

:blink: please do ! they might have a room for you too!!!!!!!!1st your a liar! i did not make those posts p butter yes hit NO! BUT FOR LIARS LIKE YOU ?

:blink::blink::D HEY YOU DO NOT COME FROM KEARNY! NOR THAT LEFTIST LIB TREE HUGGER ANIMAL LOVER" BUT I GUESS THEY LOVE YOU! YOU ANIMAL YOU! HA HA HA HA HA HA OH I AM IN KEARNY THIS WEEK LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER THE OLD FART BEHIND YOU MIGHT BE "ME" SEE YA!!!!

Guest animal lover
:blink:  :blink:  :D HEY YOU DO NOT COME FROM KEARNY! NOR THAT LEFTIST LIB TREE HUGGER ANIMAL LOVER" BUT I GUESS THEY LOVE YOU! YOU ANIMAL YOU! HA HA HA HA HA HA        OH I AM IN KEARNY THIS WEEK LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER THE OLD FART BEHIND YOU MIGHT BE "ME" SEE YA!!!!

I was born and raised in this great Town OF KEARNY. What I have been speaking about has nothing to do with were one loves. I want you to STOP SUGGESTING ANIMAL CRUELTY. Now by telling me to look over my shoulder I take that as a threat. SILENCE IS A LANGUAGE OF LOVE.... THATS WHY ANIMALS DO NOT SPEAK.

Guest Hates old fart

Old fart,

Judging by the grammar and spelling in your posts, I would have to agree that you are a backwards ass mo**n.

Cheers!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I was born and raised in this great Town OF KEARNY. What I have been speaking about has nothing to do with were one loves. I want you to STOP SUGGESTING ANIMAL CRUELTY. Now by telling me to look over my shoulder I take that as a threat. SILENCE IS A LANGUAGE OF LOVE.... THATS WHY ANIMALS DO NOT SPEAK.

:blink::blink::D luv ya so shut up!

Guest Guest

Give fartman a break..... he's probably just sore because his nurse hasn't changed his diaper in a while

Guest Harley Guy

Hey Mister OldFart56, why not leave Animal Lover alone? Have you nothing to do but be a senseless idiot? Why not use your time an educate yourself with more important things so that you can better express yourself!

Hey Mister OldFart56, why not leave Animal Lover alone?  Have you nothing to do but be a senseless idiot?  Why not use your time an educate yourself with more important things so that you can better express yourself!

:blink::blink: hey i am having fun ! so leave me alone and go ride your bike or your old lady ! hey which looks better? i like riding will she let me? the bike the bike ! :blink::blink:

Okay, they said 'Hey Vern, read this thing about barking dogs"! Well Vern read it and has to ask one thing. WHY!? Thankfully this guy is F-L-A! Perhaps down in Florida this is tolorated ... but not here! So Vern says "OldFart56, please do try to act your true age and not your apgar score!"

Cheers!

Okay, they said 'Hey Vern, read this thing about barking dogs"!  Well Vern read it and has to ask one thing.  WHY!?  Thankfully this guy is F-L-A!  Perhaps down in Florida this is tolorated ... but not here!  So Vern says "OldFart56, please do try to act your true age and not your apgar score!"

Cheers!

:blink::blink: 1st JIM VARNEY WAS A FREND OF MINE! AND IF YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME YOU BETTER BE GOOD ! REAL GOOD ! OR DO NOT USE HIS NAME!!! OH LIKE I SAID"READ MY!!!! POSTS!!! AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT DOGS??I BET YOU COULD TELL ME IN 1 SECOND OR LESS!!!!!! :blink:

Yep, the is Jim and yes, I am that GOOD! You're no threat and I need no permission to use the name! So sorry to have ruined your day!

:lol:

1st JIM VARNEY WAS A FREND OF MINE! AND IF YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME YOU BETTER BE GOOD ! REAL GOOD ! OR DO NOT USE HIS NAME!!! OH LIKE I SAID"READ MY!!!! POSTS!!! AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT DOGS??I BET YOU COULD TELL ME IN 1 SECOND OR LESS!

:lol:

Yep, the is Jim and yes, I am that GOOD!  You're no threat and I need no permission to use the name!  So sorry to have ruined your day!

:o

1st JIM VARNEY WAS A FREND OF MINE! AND IF YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME YOU BETTER BE GOOD ! REAL GOOD ! OR DO NOT USE HIS NAME!!! OH LIKE I SAID"READ MY!!!! POSTS!!! AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT DOGS??I BET YOU COULD TELL ME IN 1 SECOND OR LESS!

:blink: WATCH OUT VERN MR PING IS WATCHING!/ HACKER OOOOO!

• 2 months later...

I think oldfart should stay on this site only a jackass would kick him off. You have to teach your pet how to behave. The dog isn't gonna understand what your yelling at it for. This is basic psychology dude. Its Sigmund Freud's personality complex. Freud's theory states that the personality is made up of 3 parts: the Id, Ego, and Super Ego. The Id works to gain pleasure and avoid punishment. By tapping a dog on the nose or hitting it will cause it to realize that if it does that again it will be hit. You may also look at it as Rewards V.S. Punishment. It is proven that you are more likely to respond to a punishment than a reward. Once again this is elementary psychology.

I think oldfart should stay on this site only a jackass would kick him off. You have to teach your pet how to behave. The dog isn't gonna understand what your yelling at it for. This is basic psychology dude. Its Sigmund Freud's personality complex. Freud's theory states that the personality is made up of 3 parts: the Id, Ego, and Super Ego. The Id works to gain pleasure and avoid punishment. By tapping a dog on the nose or hitting it will cause it to realize that if it does that again it will be hit. You may also look at it as Rewards V.S. Punishment. It is proven that you are more likely to respond to a punishment than a reward. Once again this is elementary psychology.

You're an idiot.

• 2 months later...

Archived