Demise of left-wing network news.

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

The left-wing news outlets; CBS,NBC and ABC continue their free-fall, while Fox News continues to gain viewers. Fox (cable) is about to overtake NBC (network) , which is amazing. Bill O'Reilly is the #1 guy on cable news. Fox draws more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined. Air America is bankrupt.

What does all this mean ?? People are wising up to the liberal dishonest spin. People want fair and balanced news coverage, not news that's slanted or ignored.

Next years elections will show just how far the Loony Left has slipped when another Republican is elected president.

A lot of government offices with TV's (and there are many), the Fox tv channel is always selected, 24-7, the only channel allowed to be selected even though no one is watching. Nice way to keep the ratings up.

Meanwhile the people gave control of Congress to the Democrats and Global Liberator's has hit the new low of 26%.

It seems all that right wing spin has not had the effect you desire. Maybe you need a new channel.

Have you taken your meds lately? ;)

The left-wing news outlets; CBS,NBC and ABC continue their free-fall, while Fox News continues to gain viewers.  Fox (cable) is about to overtake NBC (network) , which is amazing.  Bill O'Reilly is the #1 guy on cable news. Fox draws more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined. Air America is bankrupt.

What does all this mean ??

(assuming it's true) People are getting more gullible?

People want fair and balanced news coverage,

If they wanted that, they wouldn't be listening to O'Reilly, that's for sure.

Guest Keith-Marshall,MO
The left-wing news outlets; CBS,NBC and ABC continue their free-fall, while Fox News continues to gain viewers.  Fox (cable) is about to overtake NBC (network) , which is amazing.  Bill O'Reilly is the #1 guy on cable news. Fox draws more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined. Air America is bankrupt.

What does all this mean ??  People are wising up to the liberal dishonest spin. People want fair and balanced news coverage, not news that's slanted or ignored.

Next years elections will show just how far the Loony Left has slipped when another Republican is elected president.

I truly feel very sorry for you.

Guest Guest

What does all this mean ??  People are wising up to the liberal dishonest spin. People want fair and balanced news coverage, not news that's slanted or ignored.

In other words only Fox isn't "Loony Left." Meanwhile, ABC was the network that tried to air the hatchet job blaming Clinton for 9/11. Reminds me of the mother watching her son in the marching band: "Oh look, everyone is out of step except my Johnny!"

We'll see what the election results bring.

Guest A Real American
Save your empathy for the defeatocrats, cupcake.

Patriot ha it should be (Pat)riot, because my friend you are!!! You must be worth a couple of million $$$ because if you were as smart as you think you are you would know, that is the demographic that the Republicans represent. So Daddy Warbucks go have another glass of cool-aid ( thats the only aid you people believe in!!!)

Guest Conservative Mommy
Patriot ha it should be (Pat)riot, because my friend you are!!! You must be worth a couple of million $$$ because if you were as smart as you think you are you would know, that is the demographic that the Republicans represent. So Daddy Warbucks go have another glass of cool-aid ( thats the only aid you people believe in!!!)

Democrats support abortion, homosexuals, lazy welfare families and illegal aliens flooding into our country! No true CHRISTIAN could vote for that!

Guest 2smart4u

Well, I see the schools are out.

Guest Guest
Democrats support abortion, homosexuals, lazy welfare families and illegal aliens flooding into our country! No true CHRISTIAN could vote for that!

Yeah, I suppose in your hateful mind a TRUE Christian would go out and kill a faggot forJesus!

You do realize that surgery is available to remove that bug that crawled up your butt?

Guest Guest

Yeah, those pesky Democrats, just WHAT are they thinking?

Abortion? HOW can you think it a good idea for a woman to make decisions regarding her health in concert with her doctor when you KNOW a bunch of gray haired old men could make a wiser decision? After all, look at their fine, humanitarian work in Iraq.

Homosexuals? Jeez! How DARE they expect to extend the same rights to them? They're only God's children AND citizens given rights under the Constitution.

Welfare? How DARE we try to help Americans when Halliburton can make so much more money 'helping' Iraqis after we bomb the crap out of them?

Illegal aliens? Yeah, a Republican in the White House 18 of the last 27 years, of course it's them pesky Democrats TOTALLY responsible for this!

Screw the Dems! Let's bomb Iran! Let's nuke Syria! That'd be the true CHRISTIAN thing to do, at least according to neo-NaziCon central.

Religion preaches no birth control in Africa thereby contributing to the number of people who die by AIDS every day. No true moral person should support that.

Guest bewildered

So just what is the Christianist solutions to abortion, homosexuals, lazy welfare families, and illegal aliens?

Guest Autonomous
Yeah, I suppose in your hateful mind a TRUE Christian would go out and kill a faggot forJesus!

You do realize that surgery is available to remove that bug that crawled up your butt?

Yeah, those pesky Democrats, just WHAT are they thinking?

Abortion? HOW can you think it a good idea for a woman to make decisions regarding her health in concert with her doctor when you KNOW a bunch of gray haired old men could make a wiser decision? After all, look at their fine, humanitarian work in Iraq.

Homosexuals? Jeez! How DARE they expect to extend the same rights to them? They're only God's children AND citizens given rights under the Constitution.

Welfare? How DARE we try to help Americans when Halliburton can make so much more money 'helping' Iraqis after we bomb the crap out of them?

Illegal aliens? Yeah, a Republican in the White House 18 of the last 27 years, of course it's them pesky Democrats TOTALLY responsible for this!

Screw the Dems! Let's bomb Iran! Let's nuke Syria! That'd be the true CHRISTIAN thing to do, at least according to neo-NaziCon central.

Religion preaches no birth control in Africa thereby contributing to the number of people who die by AIDS every day. No true moral person should support that.
So just what is the Christianist solutions to abortion, homosexuals, lazy welfare families, and illegal aliens?

Perhaps it is only from being cooped up with her for so long, but I just gotta say-I love you guys. :D

Guest Guest

The fundie Christian solution to most things these days is "WE are RIGHT! DO NOT attempt to influence anyone with FACTS!"

Guest Guest

Perhaps it is only from being cooped up with her for so long, but I just gotta say-I love you guys. :)

You love guys ? You liked showering with guys?