Steve Mc Cormick

Guest wondering

Guest wondering

I noticed that on Friends of Harrison web site he has no bio, What does he do for a living now I remember that he used to sell clothes in store's in Kearny and Harrison

He has claimed that his business is suffering because of the town What is the business?

I noticed that on Friends of Harrison web site he has no bio, What does he do for a living now I remember that he used to sell clothes in store's in Kearny and Harrison

He has claimed that his business is suffering because of the town What is the business?

GETTING THE EGG OFF HIS FACE THAT MICHAEL THREW ON HIM WEDNESDAY NIGHT??? :rolleyes::lol:

I think Stevie Boy is in the sign printing business. Anselmo your signs are ready!

Guest Stevie Boy
steve, :lol: 

your an embarrassment  to your family .

you never should bought into your new godfathers line of shit.

shame on you .

you know who.

But with the current regime, I can't get my way and do what I want when I want!

So I had to look for another way to get my way, and build what I want, when I want, where I want! If it meant getting in bed with the people I used to talk about and demean o'well maybe at least I'll get my way. You see it's all about me!!!

But with the current regime, I can't get my way and do what I want when I want!

So I had to look for another way to get my way, and build what I want, when I want, where I want! If it meant getting in bed with the people I used to talk about and demean o'well maybe at least I'll get my way. You see it's all about me!!!

It's funny. When I played basketball with him in high school he never cared if we won or lost as long as he got his points.Then he wound up quitting anyway when we stopped passing him the ball

Guest Steve Fan

Steve,

Your video is great. I just hope folks wake up. If you gave them some envelopes stuffed with money, you would have gotten your building approved.

The developers get to build on rights of way into the street literally (1st Street) into where the 4 lanes of traffic were suppose to be built before any townhouses went up. Now how are you going to build the roads in the Redevelopment plan.

Steve,

Your video is great.  I just hope folks wake up.  If you gave them some envelopes stuffed with money, you would have gotten your building approved.

The developers get to build on rights of way into the street literally (1st Street) into where the 4 lanes of traffic were suppose to be built before any townhouses went up.  Now how are you going to build the roads in the Redevelopment plan.

I AGREE GOOD JOB MCCORMICK, YOU WERE ALWAYS A GOOD GUY THAT CARED ABOUT OTHERS AND GAVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY. WISH YOU WERE STILL WORKING WITH TOUR

CHIEF

McCormick, 

I did'nt realize you were part Comanche , Mohawk or Apache.

nice photo!!!!!!!!!!!      :lol:  :lol:

I noteiced on one of those more expenive, carboard COLOR election flyers, that MILAN's picture was the 'only one that loked good, & perhaps the girl Camnero, except that she looked so pale as if all of the blood was drained out of her and was given to McCormick & Wood. They looked sooooo Red, as to have been at the beeach with McDonough (from his beeech picture) and got a Baaadddd case of sunburn.

Hhhhhmmmmmm....What givrs. Not making a nationsality wise-crack, but the 2 Irish guys look a lot more Hispanic than the Hispanic lady, who looks so fair as to win a Nazi beauty contest in the Third Reich & and make the Reich playboy centerfold.

WAS IT 'DELIBERATE" that 'ONLY' MILLAN'S PHOTO CAME OUT 'PROFESSIONALLY DONE, WHILE THE OTHERS WERE LOADED WITH BACKGROUND FLAWS?'

Guest Guest in the know
Steve,

Your video is great.  I just hope folks wake up.  If you gave them some envelopes stuffed with money, you would have gotten your building approved.

The developers get to build on rights of way into the street literally (1st Street) into where the 4 lanes of traffic were suppose to be built before any townhouses went up.  Now how are you going to build the roads in the Redevelopment plan.

hE GOT HIS BUILDING APPROVED, STUPID! HE JUST DIDN'T GET THE 76 PARKING SPOTS WAIVED ,ONLY 46!!! THATS APPROXIMATELY 36 OR 37 MORE THAN MOST BUILDINGS ON THE BLVD. OR HARRISON AVE. AND HE'S STILL NOT HAPPY. DON'T YOU REALIZE HE DID PAY SOMEONE OFF TO GET ALL THAT HE GOT, IT'S JUST NOT ENOUGH FOR HIM!

It's funny. When I played basketball with him in high school he never cared if we won or lost as long as he got his points.Then he wound up quitting anyway when we stopped passing him the ball

I hear he took his ball and went home when he didn't get his way!

I noteiced on one of those more expenive, carboard COLOR election flyers, that MILAN's picture was the 'only one that loked good, & perhaps the girl Camnero, except that she looked so pale as if all of the blood was drained out of her  and was given to McCormick & Wood.  They looked sooooo Red, as to have been at the beeach with McDonough (from his beeech picture) and got a Baaadddd case of sunburn.

Hhhhhmmmmmm....What givrs.  Not making a nationsality wise-crack, but the 2 Irish guys look a lot more Hispanic than the Hispanic lady, who looks so fair as to  win a Nazi beauty contest in the Third Reich & and make the Reich playboy centerfold.

WAS IT 'DELIBERATE" that 'ONLY' MILLAN'S PHOTO  CAME OUT 'PROFESSIONALLY DONE, WHILE THE OTHERS WERE LOADED WITH BACKGROUND FLAWS?'

AND YOUR TELLING US THIS BECAUSE, WHAT'S YOUR POINT ASS WIPE?

AND YOUR TELLING US THIS BECAUSE,  WHAT'S YOUR POINT ASS WIPE?

I notice that 'somebody' who writes on this site uses a Lot of "POTTY LANGUAGE," has the 'MENTALITY" and "CLASS' of 'some'(not all) of the people who reside in the PROJECTS. You 'ALWAYS' IDENTIFY YOURSELF with the 'ONE WORD' @$$ w!%* on 'this' site; it 'must be' one of your 'FAVORITE' WORDS!!!

YOUR 'SUB-STANDARD' EDUCATION SHOWS!!!! YOU MUST BE A PRODUCT OF OUR 'STUPENDOUS' HARRISON SCHOOL SYSTEM!!! : :lol::lol:

FUNNY I GRADUATED WITH THIS GUY AND PLAYED FOOTBALL, BASEBALL AND BASKETBALL WITH HIM AND HE WAS ALWAYS A GOOD TEAM PLAYER AND THAT IS WHAT I TEACH MY KIDS. THIS GUY IS TOP NOTCH NOT ONLY AT BEING A GOOD FRIEND, BUT IN MY OPINION GOOD NEIGHBOR, SON, DAD AND IT LOOKS LIKE HE AND MARIA HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF BEING TOGETHER. I HAVE THE PRIVELEGE OF MAINTAINING A GOOD RELATIONSHIP NOT ONLY WITH HIM BUT WITH HIS FAMILY, GREAT PEOPLE TO KNOW AND TO HAVE HAS FRIENDS. GOOD LUCK STEVE

Here's my take...

Steve is a good man I remember is store's first one on Harrison Avenue and

the last one in FER Blvd. I also miss the place I wish he reopen.

Anyway I watched the DVD, the audio on was very poor and low

should have had better production of it.

It started off with facts and went right into a tirade about the Mayor, the

construction official and council. Not good if your running for office.

While I don't agree 100% of what's on in the town I grew up in and love

I do strongly agree with redevelopment.

I don't think any town official who ever is in office is going to lack

Police, Fire and Ambulance protection. Our Police chief and Fire

Chiefs are both good people even though one is a micro manager in

my opinion.

I don't understand what the B**ch is with the Board of Education

either you have retired professionals in education on the board

if the School board is elected if don't know what your going to

wind up with.

Millian while a good man shot himself in the foot today by endorsing

Larry Bennett for Council in my eyes that's a vote and support

for the mayor's ticket.

My guess is the mayor wins on Tuesday and not as close as

everyone thinks he should run anyway with it.

Tom Kean is also a big looser on Tuesday as Bob with shine

in the sun.

Steve keep up the good fight god bless you and your family

your good people !!

I noteiced on one of those more expenive, carboard COLOR election flyers, that MILAN's picture was the 'only one that loked good, & perhaps the girl Camnero, except that she looked so pale as if all of the blood was drained out of her  and was given to McCormick & Wood.  They looked sooooo Red, as to have been at the beeach with McDonough (from his beeech picture) and got a Baaadddd case of sunburn.

Hhhhhmmmmmm....What givrs.  Not making a nationsality wise-crack, but the 2 Irish guys look a lot more Hispanic than the Hispanic lady, who looks so fair as to  win a Nazi beauty contest in the Third Reich & and make the Reich playboy centerfold.

WAS IT 'DELIBERATE" that 'ONLY' MILLAN'S PHOTO  CAME OUT 'PROFESSIONALLY DONE, WHILE THE OTHERS WERE LOADED WITH BACKGROUND FLAWS?'

well i suppose the two tokens running under ray can look any better? it's like viewing solar eclipses, ask them to smile or else it's darkness. so what's your point. :o

Here's my take...

Steve is a good man I remember is store's first one on Harrison Avenue and

the last one in FER Blvd.  I also miss the place I wish he reopen.

Anyway I watched the DVD,  the audio on was very poor and low

should have had better production of it.

It started off with facts and went right into a tirade about the Mayor, the

construction official and council.  Not good if your running for office.

While I don't agree 100% of what's on in the town I grew up in and love

I do strongly agree with redevelopment.

I don't think any town official who ever is in office is going to lack

Police, Fire and Ambulance protection.  Our Police chief and Fire

Chiefs are both good people even though one is a micro manager in

my opinion.

I don't understand what the B**ch is with the Board of Education

either you have retired professionals in education on the board

if the School board is elected if don't know what your going to

wind up with.

Millian while a good man shot himself in the foot today by endorsing

Larry Bennett for Council in my eyes that's a vote and support

for the mayor's ticket.

My guess is the mayor wins on Tuesday and not as close as

everyone thinks he should run anyway with it.

Tom Kean is also a big looser on Tuesday as Bob with shine

in the sun.

Steve keep up the good fight god bless you and your family

your good people !!

stevie, you deserve to be clone, so far you've shown the town of harrison YOU CARE! you are a hero, god willing you will be in office come january 2007, can't say the same for the small turd, although i'm guessing your gothic chick will win second ward, no one knows nor muchless cares for the toosie roll je'sus. either way buddy best of luck to you hopefully i'll see you larry ana jimmy and ray at it on channel 35. :o

Guest Stevie Boy
stevie, you deserve to be clone, so far you've shown the town of harrison YOU CARE! you are a hero, god willing you will be in office come january 2007, can't say the same for the small turd, although i'm guessing your gothic chick will win second ward, no one knows nor muchless cares for the toosie roll je'sus. either way buddy best of luck to you hopefully i'll see you  larry ana jimmy and ray at it on channel 35. :D

ANSELMO; Sorry I had to put you signs on hold, I had to set up an amatuer recording studio in the printing press space. Anyone else need a half pro. half amatuer CD? The studio will be open to the public next week. I plan on openning after the election as I'll need the money to finally pay the fines for all my illegal construction (that I did without permits), so I cn use the space the Planning Board granted me. O Yeah then Maria the kids and I will finally live in a LEGAL APARTMENT. I was hoping to get a Cert. of Occupancy from the former Construction Code Official 14 Years ago, but he found 2 or 3 code violations. I was hoping the current Con. Code Official wouldn't remember or know, but his secretary is too good! She knew and the truth came out. I hope to repent for the 14 years that I have been a bad boy and building things without the proper permits or to the proper building codes.

Guest 2nd Ward Voter
ANSELMO;  Sorry I had to put you signs on hold, I had to set up an amatuer recording studio in the printing press space. Anyone else need a half pro. half amatuer CD? The studio will be open to the public next week. I plan on openning after the election as I'll need the money to finally pay the fines for all my illegal construction (that I did without permits), so I cn use the space the Planning Board granted me. O Yeah then Maria the kids and I will finally live in a LEGAL APARTMENT. I was hoping to get a Cert. of Occupancy from the former Construction Code Official 14 Years ago, but he found 2 or 3 code violations. I was hoping the current Con. Code Official wouldn't remember or know, but his secretary is too good! She knew and the truth came out. I hope to repent for the 14 years that I have been a bad boy and building things without the proper permits or to the proper building codes.

Russomano makes over $100,000 a year and will do whatever the Mayor tells him to do. The records in the construction department are faulty. Cundari's records were all over the place. So Russomano better watch himself and be a professional or he jeopardizes his position as building inspector. It's time the Hudson County Prosecutor's office does something. They have failed to stop the corruption in Harrison. The irony is that Mr. Cundari's long time assistant makes less than the Mayor's sister in law who knows nothing.

Guest BlueTideBacker
ANSELMO;  Sorry I had to put you signs on hold, I had to set up an amatuer recording studio in the printing press space. Anyone else need a half pro. half amatuer CD? The studio will be open to the public next week. I plan on openning after the election as I'll need the money to finally pay the fines for all my illegal construction (that I did without permits), so I cn use the space the Planning Board granted me. O Yeah then Maria the kids and I will finally live in a LEGAL APARTMENT. I was hoping to get a Cert. of Occupancy from the former Construction Code Official 14 Years ago, but he found 2 or 3 code violations. I was hoping the current Con. Code Official wouldn't remember or know, but his secretary is too good! She knew and the truth came out. I hope to repent for the 14 years that I have been a bad boy and building things without the proper permits or to the proper building codes.

Raymond, when did you start using the nickname Stevie Boy ?? I've heard you called a lot of names, but never Stevie Boy.

Guest In Agreement

Steph,

Very informative disc. you brought up alot of valid points.

They were worried about a few parking spot that you requested, don't anyone realize the parking problems that will be made by the building of all those new condos.

Those poor people living on the south-west side of town are going to have nowhere to park because there aren't going to be nearly enough parking spots built to provide adqueate parking the the suckers who buy the condos. From what I undersatnd there is only parking for 1.5 cars per household at he new development.

Good luck. You got guts and you are very sincere in your feelings for you town -