Steve Mc Cormick

Guest wondering

Steph,

Very informative disc.  you brought up alot of valid points.

They were worried about a few parking spot that you requested, don't anyone realize the parking problems that will be made by the building of all those new condos. 

Those poor people living on the south-west side of town are going to have nowhere to park because there aren't going to be nearly enough parking spots built to provide adqueate parking the the suckers who buy the condos.  From what I undersatnd there is only parking for 1.5 cars per household at he new development.

Good luck.  You got guts and you are very sincere in your feelings for you town -

MAYOR OR CONDO STAFF

|IS IT TRUE THAT THERE WILL 'ONLY' BE PARKING FOR 1.5 cars per CONDO? IS THERE PARKING AVAILABLE FOR EACH CAR THAT IS OWNED BY EACH MEMBER OF THE FAMILY PER CONDO? PLEASE ANSWER.

I agee some of the points raised are valid , the only thing is that the people saying them ane not trust worthy and will fall to the wayside , thats why I can't vote for the independents.