La Fiamma Restaurant

Guest donna

Guest donna

For all you people that want to try a new restaurant. The old Cifelli's in harrison. The food is out of this world. The chef comes out to greet you. And they even have pizza that is to die for. YOu will never go anywhere else once you go there. They also have a buffet on fridays so you can try everything. Great Job La Fiamma.

440 harrison ave the old cifelli  on  the corner of harrison ave and fifth street great food.

:( Sorry to say I was not pleased. At the last minute 5 of us were invited to a dinner there with a few other people. Maybe they were nervous because it was such a large table, but the service was not what everyone said it was. The appys were great, the drinks ok, but the main course was horrible. I sent back my dinner because it was dry, and they brought me back a dinner that was burnt. The owner said he was sorry many times and he was very nice, I might try the place one more time but on a smaller level.(not so many people) I would not say the food is great, but it needs a chance. I wish the place much success. :(

Guest Guest
For all you people that want to try a new restaurant. The old Cifelli's in harrison. The food is out of this world. The chef comes out to greet you. And they even have pizza that is to die for. YOu will never go anywhere else once you go there.  They also have a buffet on fridays so you can try everything. Great Job La Fiamma.

Yeah and you pay for it too. The place is too over priced for Harrison. The food is decent, but I've had better, and at a better price.