My Space

Guest Curious minds

Guest Guest

It's too f***ing bad that your tired of it. What's he some relation to you. We will talk about it all we want. If your tired of hearing it Get Of The Web.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Probably because you are making a big deal out of nothing.

That is Harrison's M.O.

Let's take something, blow it out of proportion, because hurting other people is what makes me feel better.  Leave this shit alone.  I am tired of hearing about this.

Grow up!

Easy ********

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest guest
Yeah the sameprojects u live in.

Is your answer in the affirmative?

Are you saying the teacher had previously resided in the Harrison government housing? Or are you asking the questioner whether they presently or previously lived in the government projects? Or is your response YES to 'both' questions?

Guest Guest
Even rude ignorant cowards have a lasp publicly either right nor wrong.

Now people - read this over - you'll know who your man is.

Very clever. Your cryptograph is one of the more ingenious posts on this site as opposed to the majority of nonsensical discourse.

Guest Will not

Why should we stop talking about this, we the citizens, parents of children attending the public schools have a right to know who is teaching our children. I think it's a disgrace how the officials of Harrison allowed him to get away with this - they are allowing him to continue teaching elsewhere or let's say in the words of one official

Let him be some other districts problem!!!

Guest Guest
Even rude ignorant cowards have a lasp publicly either right nor wrong.

Now people - read this over - you'll know who your man is.

This was very inappropriate, why can't you just leave well enough alone

and keep your mouth shut!!!!!

Guest Ingenious
Very clever. Your cryptograph is one of the more ingenious posts on this site as opposed to the majority of nonsensical discourse.

Thank you thank you, now can anyone show some smarts and to hint to whom apples is or who runs this site....

Guest Senior Town Resident
Thank you thank you, now can anyone show some smarts and to hint to whom apples is or who runs this site....

I know Apples. But you will never know him. You might think of him as the Godfather. He does his work behind the scenes, the mayors listen to him and pay him his due. He pulls a lot of strings for a lot of people. I consider myself fortunate to know him and call him my friend.

Guest Guest

Is Apples RC of the DPW? They say on the E Newark site that Apples is a secret guy like Clark Kent and Superman and only a few people know who he is.

Guest Guest
Is Apples RC of the DPW? They say on the E Newark site that Apples is a secret guy like Clark Kent and Superman and only a few people know who he is.

No Apples is not RC nor anyone from Harrison he is an ex East Newark council member

Guest Senior Town Resident

Please don't insult Apples by suggesting he may be RC, suggest anyone but **** *** ***. This will be my last comments about Apples, he prefers to remain anonymous.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
There is a certain young person who is running for council that has two my space pages.

1 is his election stuff the other is the page he don't want you to know about.

lot's of rainbow's on that page

who are you refering too??? just give last name!! or better yet my space name so we all can search it

Archived