My Space

Guest Curious minds

Guest Curious minds

Let's talk about the teacher on myspace.com, do you think he will appear on the next Dateline special, "To Catch a Predator"?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yeah right

If there isn't anything to blow out of proportion why did he delete his profile............ maybe he does have something to hide. Shame on the administrators for sweeping this under the rug

Guest Guest

I'll ask again, don't blow this out of proportion.

If there isn't anything to blow out of proportion why did he delete his profile............ maybe he does have something to hide.  Shame on the administrators for sweeping this under the rug

Guest the news

"I like to rock out with my **** out"

isn't blowing something out of proportion

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest get it straight
I'll ask again, don't blow this out of proportion.

there's a big difference between hearsay or blowing something out of proportion and merely asking for facts...what in fact happened was inappropriate behavior on the part of a teacher.

yes, the administration should maybe have done more. they fired him. big deal.

if he indeed is a ******, he'll find ways to continue this behavior.

and unfortunately it seems that "myspace" site is a den for inappropriate or lewd behavior. why does a teacher have a profile that's accessible to students?

it makes no sense...

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

This has all the right to be talked about, and it is not being blown out of porportion. They way he was talkin with these young girls was sickening. The activies he BRAGGED about doing was horrible, and he thought this was alright??

His wife should have given him a heads up, something like, "Honey, what the heck are you doing?"

He thought he was untouchable, and finally our administration laid down the law.

I commend the Front Office.

I wouldn't want my son or daughter (if i had any) going into his classroom.

Let him be another districts lawsuit.

So what you are saying is that since it's a quote from the Soprano's it's ok for a teacher to pos this on his site and recite this to his students? Then I guess you would also think it's ok for let's say a priest to do the same thing just because they are quoted a tv show?

Come on you must be brighter then that..........regardless of where the saying was generated from it was still in appropriate for him to do what he did.

Guest Guest

WE SHOULD BE HUMILIATED AS A TOWN THAT THIS SCUM TAUGHT OUR KIDS! NO WONDER WHAT COMES OUT OF THAT PLACE IS EITHER CURSING OR SPITTING DOWN THE STREETS WITH THEIR BAGGY JEANS AND HALTER TOPS.

HOW DOES THE BOARD EVEN HIRE SUCH A GUY? ISN'T THERE AN INTERVIEW PROCESS? OR IS IT JUST OUR MAYOR APPOINTING THE JOB LIKE EVERY OTHER JOB IN TOWN. I WOULDN'T BE SUPRISED...

Guest guest
WE SHOULD BE HUMILIATED AS A TOWN THAT THIS SCUM TAUGHT OUR KIDS! NO WONDER WHAT COMES OUT OF THAT PLACE IS EITHER CURSING OR SPITTING DOWN THE STREETS WITH THEIR BAGGY JEANS AND HALTER TOPS.

HOW DOES THE BOARD EVEN HIRE SUCH A GUY? ISN'T THERE AN INTERVIEW PROCESS? OR IS IT JUST OUR MAYOR APPOINTING THE JOB LIKE EVERY OTHER JOB IN TOWN. I WOULDN'T BE SUPRISED...

Why hasn't it been written up in the local newspapers like the Observor or the J west hudon weekly Journal?

Guest Guest

Probably because you are making a big deal out of nothing.

That is Harrison's M.O.

Let's take something, blow it out of proportion, because hurting other people is what makes me feel better. Leave this shit alone. I am tired of hearing about this.

Grow up!

Why hasn't it been written up in the local newspapers like the Observor or the  J west hudon  weekly Journal?

Archived