Sign in to follow this  
Guest SWM

Looking For Live In Kearny

Guest John A

Well it seems Debbie has a very special friend in Jan, supporting her promotion tactics rather than helping a lonley soul find love. KOTW should charge you an advertising fee for your aggressive advertising tactics. Take note single men in Kearny, this is how selfish some Kearny/N.A. girls can be. Pushing your own agenda rather than help another person out. To think this thread started out inocently w/ someone just wanting to meet someone for a possible date. For shame Debbie and Jan, why don't you just advertise in the Observer. By the way Allman Bros & Grateful Dead music couldn't make for a more boring night! STAY AWAY FROM HARTLEYS EVERYONE!

Guest John A

Oh, and by the way Deb, I didn't start this topic,"Looking for Live..." If you look closer, the rest of the line reads LAST POST from John A. Wake up Jan and Deb! Your comebacks are even weak!

Guest Debbie
Oh, and by the way Deb, I didn't start this topic,"Looking for Live..." If you look closer, the rest of the line reads LAST POST from John A. Wake up Jan and Deb! Your comebacks are even weak!

Who said you did? Maybe you should wake up! lol!

Guest Debbie
Well it seems Debbie has a very special friend in Jan, supporting her promotion tactics rather than helping a lonley soul find love. KOTW should charge you an advertising fee for your aggressive advertising tactics. Take note single men in Kearny, this is how selfish some Kearny/N.A. girls can be. Pushing your own agenda rather than help another person out. To think this thread started out inocently w/ someone just wanting to meet someone for a possible date. For shame Debbie and Jan, why don't you just advertise in the Observer. By the way Allman Bros & Grateful Dead music couldn't make for a more boring night! STAY AWAY FROM HARTLEYS EVERYONE!

Go ahead put down Kearny and NA girls, put down Allman Bros. and Grateful Dead music, and please, please, YOU stay away from Hartley's on Halloween night! Everyone else can make their own decision. They don't need you!

Guest Dan

Deb, Jan, forget SWM and John A. I'll be there, I like Kearny and NA girls, and The Allman Brothers as well as The Grateful Dead. Wow, over 1700 posts!

Guest John A

This board was put together for DISCUSSIONS not ADVERTISEMENTS Debbie, a point you may have forgotten. If you want to hang with alot of guys then go to Hartleys for Allman and Dead music. Most women like to dance to house/club music. I bet Harleys has more guys than girls there that night no doubt. Personally, I really don't care where people go to have fun or what they listen to, I just don't like your promo tactics Deb. You must have mentioned your show 10 times on this board already. Do the words pushy and overexposure mean anything to you.

Guest Debbie
This board was put together for DISCUSSIONS not ADVERTISEMENTS Debbie, a point you may have forgotten. If you want to hang with alot of guys then go to Hartleys for Allman and Dead music. Most women like to dance to house/club music. I bet Harleys has more guys than girls there that night no doubt. Personally, I really don't care where people go to have fun or what they listen to, I just don't like your promo tactics Deb. You must have mentioned your show 10 times on this board already. Do the words pushy and overexposure mean anything to you.

I guess the board is for any reason, my posts are here. and thanks, you mentioned the night another ten times! If you don't like my posts, stop reading them! Hey, I'll go to Hartley's on Halloween night where I hope there ARE more men than women (except you and SWM, KOTW I hope you're there) and you go to your Harley's, wherever that is! LOL!

Guest GotaCrush

I think we forgot the original response to this "Hartley's" conversation - to go and enjoy the band. Forget about all the partying guys and girls. For "old guys" the guys in the band are pretty cute! :ph34r:

Guest Jan
I think we forgot the original response to this "Hartley's" conversation - to go and enjoy the band. Forget about all the partying guys and girls. For "old guys" the guys in the band are pretty cute! :ph34r:

Aren't they though!

Guest Curious

Ok, you got me, I'm going to Hartley's on Halloween night. Don't know about a costume. Maybe I'll dig out a tie-dye for this Grateful Dead, Allman Bros. band.

Guest Guest

Hey John we figured out what the "A" Means! I'm sure you know! "MAMA said don"t go near that river". Let's have a great time next Friday night!

Guest singleagain

Well maybe I'll have to go check out this band!

Guest Debbie
:ph34r:

SWM looking for SWF

Where can i go to meet a nice girl?

I am new to town

......or did you mean looking for love? Wrong either way!

Guest Alicia
I think we forgot the original response to this "Hartley's" conversation - to go and enjoy the band. Forget about all the partying guys and girls. For "old guys" the guys in the band are pretty cute! :rolleyes:

Really?!