Looking For Live In Kearny

Guest SWM

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Debbie,

I ment looking for love.

I am a nice guy, just shy and i never know what to say.

I will be there, dressed like a piper.

Please give me a chance.

:rolleyes:

Let me read over all your previous posts and get back to you.

Debbie,

I ment looking for love.

Please give me a chance.

:rolleyes:

Let me read over all your previous posts and get back to you.

Smart Lady

Thanks!

Debbie,

I ment looking for love.

Please give me a chance.

:(

Let's start here. Ment? You mean (not mene) meant. Education is important to me.

SWM I will be at Hartlys friday night.

I will be dressed like a pipefitter, maybe we can get together.

:rolleyes: small, :o mediumm, :lol: or large. LOL

Well you won't be helping SWM with his spelling.

Guest still laughing

:rolleyes:  small,  :o mediumm,  :lol: or large.  LOL

this post gets my vote for the funniest post on this forum.

:unsure:  small,  :o mediumm,  :lol: or large.  LOL

this post gets my vote for the funniest post on this forum.

It was funny, let's all meet at Hartley's Friday night and see these two get together!

Guest Ashamed

The band was great and the groupies were all over them. Lots of cute woman there too. I was just standing there drinking a beer and this girl grabbed my butt. Turns out I went to high school with her. We went to her place and we did it last night. Shes married and her husband was working. I still feel so awful about this, and she was very good. God help me. She didnt tell me til after we did it, Debbie was right about the woman there. Any advice? Anyone,

The band was great and the groupies were all over them. Lots of cute woman there too. I was just standing there drinking a beer and this girl grabbed my butt. Turns out I went to high school with her. We went to her place and we did it last night. Shes married and her husband was working. I still feel so awful about this, and she was very good. God help me. She didnt tell me til after we did it, Debbie was right about the woman there. Any advice? Anyone,

A-Hole

well late but looks like it's going to reach 3000! by the way the band WAS great, Debbie was spectacular and looking forward to the next performance of JP Jamming at Hartley's!

Dan, I'm glad everyone who went had a great time at Hartley's, but don't you have another hobby than to keep posting on this one thread hoping it reaches 3000? This thread had a great run and some of it was entertaining, but its time to let it go. Don't ruin it. Maybe you should take up counting those little holes in ceiling tiles, since numbers excite you so much. Debbie, thanks for a great run! :D

Dan, I'm glad everyone who went had a great time at Hartley's, but don't you have another hobby than to keep posting on this one thread hoping it reaches 3000? This thread had a great run and some of it was entertaining, but its time to let it go. Don't ruin it. Maybe you should take up counting those little holes in ceiling tiles, since numbers excite you so much. Debbie, thanks for a great run! :D

No, i don't, this is my life, thanks for asking. 3000+!!!!!!!!!

Dan, I'm glad everyone who went had a great time at Hartley's, but don't you have another hobby than to keep posting on this one thread hoping it reaches 3000?  This thread had a great run and some of it was entertaining, but its time to let it go. Don't ruin it.  Maybe you should take up counting those little holes in ceiling tiles, since numbers excite you so much.  Debbie, thanks for a great run! :D

Look who's talking about having other things to do! Always minding everyone else's business for them, that's Dina. Don't go away angry, just go away :D

Did you meet anyone yet?  I am sick of hearing about this ridiculous post.  Go to singles.com or something.

Guys & Gals,

I have a better suggestion (at least for KOTW), click on the Match.com ad at the top of the Community News page Click to Go to Community News Page and support KOTW.

And while you're in the romantic mood, order some Roses for your Significant Other by clicking on the Roses.com advertisement on the Main Page of KOTW Click Here to Go to Main Page

KOTW

Archived