Looking For Live In Kearny

Guest SWM

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Members and NonMembers:

When this post first started, I thought "this isn't a very positive thread"... it however has turned out to be very positive... maybe a SWM will meet a SWF and live happily ever after.

Have a Happy Halloween.

KOTW

Is the webmaster biased? Why does a swm have to meet a swf?

Whats wrong with a swm and a shf or a sbf or another swm for that matter? :ph34r: Bring out the gimp!

Everyone is biased to one degree or another. In my defense however I note that this thread was started by a "SWM looking for SWF" thus my comment that "maybe a SWM will meet a SWF and live happily ever after".

KOTW

Your original e-mail said you were new to town and looking for a nice girl. Maybe it's time to be old to town. Your true colors have been shown. Oh, yeah, didn't want to mention it but now that we see the real you it's, "Looking for LIFE in Kearny" not live. Maybe go back to that old town and check in with the English teachers.

Everyone else but him, Hartley's, Halloween night!

Thanks, KOTW, hopefully he won't be at Hartley's, Halloween night. With that attitude he wouldn't get far with me or any of my friends. Hope there will be nice and interesting guys there that night!

D

Hey KOTW,

Ever think Debbie is not interested in helping this person find love. Judging by her posts, it seems she is ruthlessly promoting some bands show on Halloween night. Cold and calculating promoter sounds more like Debbie, no?

Hey KOTW,

Ever think Debbie is not interested in helping this person find love. Judging by her posts, it seems she is ruthlessly promoting some bands show on Halloween night. Cold and calculating promoter sounds more like Debbie, no?

Well, I AM promoting Hartley's on Halloween night, mainly because I'll be there and it's better with more people. The band is great if you like The Allman Bros. and the Grateful Dead but you're right about one thing, I have NO interest in helping SWM with his love life (not live) or lack of one.

D

Wow over 1500 hits on this topic alone, perhaps KOTW should have a personals board on the main menu

Only if I can charge for babysitting you guys and gals. As I stated before this thread has turned from negative to positive and who knows it may result in someone meeting that life long companion. Maybe one day, a couple will say to their kids, "We met because of KearnyOnTheWeb".

Enjoy Halloween!

KOTW

Archived