Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agency Observer

Class Action suit against PVSC for unfair labor practices.

Guest The Hammer

Look in the mirror yo! yo! if you can really be honest and take a true look you will see a big looser that will soon have no juice that sold his soul for 6 pieces of silver that is in real life is a rat, loser , bush wacker, that now is in big trouble because he will soon be on the wrong team and guess what that means  You are fired sign this letter or no unemployment YO! YO!.   

Guest Guest

I saw the Honorable Governor Christie in the owners box during the Cowboys game last night. The Governor looked so happy, almost as happy as my man Wayne & myself. What's not to be happy about? Tons of cash, fat pensions, excellent benefits and Murphy has assured us that all is well for the future! Wayne's also getting his patronage Firefighter appointments filled in Harrison & Kearny while the shit canned PVSC LOSERS pay their salary!!! It's a WIN/WIN/WIN in every direction! The holiday season is truly joyous when you are secure in your future. THE FIRED EX-PVSC LOSERS DON'T KNOW THAT FEELING BECAUSE THEY ARE DEPRESSED, BROKE AND PITIFUL!! HAHAHA Make sure you attend the next Firefighter swearing-in to beg for a chance at employment! HAHAHA!!

Guest The spinning Wheel

Happy Thanksgiving to all you good Americans in are great country not all are good but that is true for all country,s I say throw the bad ones out. But what I really would like to talk about is the damage that was done the republican party in N.J. because of all the very bad decisions that where made by people like C.C. and W.F. and there crew. For example the P.V.S.C., N.J.D.W.S.C. all the Public employees Cops, Teachers and Fireman to many more to many to talk about. All good people the meat and potatoes and heart of the great state of New Jersey. So many hurt for no reason just personal selfish gain that did not work. To all the so called great leaders that did this the wheel will some day stop on you and that is not a good feeling. And sorry to say what goes around comes around and I personally and many friends have had this disastrous thing happen to us. So thanks for hurting all of us destroying the republican party good job losers now just go away and stay away.  To all the good people of N.J. try to enjoy this day God bless you and it will soon be over and Governor elect Mr Murphy will lead this state in the right direction .

Guest Guest

@The Spinning Wheel: Give up your dreams of ever getting a decent job again. Much like the majority of Harrison and Kearny Firefighters, you got your job at the shit factory from either mommy, daddy or some other patronage deal. You got shit canned and much like the Kearny or Harrison Firefighters fired for drugs, disability fraud or other criminal matter you will never get any form of gainful employment again. You're a LOSER! The fired West Hudson Firefighters are either in prison, homeless or dead via suicide. STAY ON WELFARE!!

Guest The worker

They really make good choices the orders that come from Trenton to P.V.S.C. they really picked the right people to stay or to get thrown out like a sick dogs.  Way to go supervisors  going to there girlfriends house on company time 3rd person from the E.D. tax evasion convicted felons being hired lets do this and throw 200 hard working honest family people out on there ass. I just want to say thank you and can not wait for January 16 Th because then it will be are turn and justice will be served. The party is over and all you C.C. and W. F. people guess what no job maybe even jail.   

Guest The Hammer

The time is getting closer and closer the Hammer is getting ready to drop at P.V.S.C. and justice will be served. And all you Rats , Punks ,& Bushwhackers are going to feel the heat. And for the YO! YO! that makes fun of fireman and all the 200 family members that where thrown out like they lives where worth nothing and the Rats that helped them like J.I. in the security dept better start cleaning your locker out. P.S. have a great day.  

Guest Kearny Senior
On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:54 PM, Guest Guest said:

@The Spinning Wheel: Give up your dreams of ever getting a decent job again. Much like the majority of Harrison and Kearny Firefighters, you got your job at the shit factory from either mommy, daddy or some other patronage deal. You got shit canned and much like the Kearny or Harrison Firefighters fired for drugs, disability fraud or other criminal matter you will never get any form of gainful employment again. You're a LOSER! The fired West Hudson Firefighters are either in prison, homeless or dead via suicide. STAY ON WELFARE!!

Barney is now bringing his sad story to Harrison. Barney is a cop that hates his job. His dream was to join the ranks of Kearny's bravest, the KFD. But poor Barney couldn't make the grade and now can't control his bitterness.  Sad. 

Guest Guest

Maybe the Kearny Fire Department should get some new personnel? Maybe a man would still be alive had a better effort been put forth? They FAILED AGAIN even with mutual aid! It seems that a while bunch of Firefighters don't make the grade because a run of the mill fire cost a man his life. The part-time, untrained and cowardly amateurs should be ashamed of themselves! However, there will be a Kearny Firefighter Awards Dinner giving the failed heroes undeserved token awards for alleged bravery. ALMOST saving someone doesn't count!!

Guest Kearny Senior

But I have found a way to control my bitterness,  I just haunt the KOTW discussion boards, Barney.

Guest The Hammer

The time is getting closer and closer the end of the Rats , Punks and two timers is almost over. I hope you are all proud of what you did I wounder if you can sleep at night how does it feel to sell your soul for six pieces of silver . Today is Sunday  maybe you should go to your church and ask your God to forgive you and then and only then will you ever find peace. There is not much more to say the harm has been done 200 family's have been destroyed these where good hard working employees that the only crime they committed was going to work and doing there job. So have a good Holiday and the next time you look in the mirror what will you see a Rat, Bush wacker, Punks, and just want to remind you the the Hammer is getting ready to drop.  And its cold out there and there is no jobs.   

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this