Fred O

Guest Guest

Guest *Science*
Oh, so it is now acceptable to steal money from the school system - then be really, really sorry and not be punished. What a great message to be sending! Especially to all of the kids and parents who know what this is about. Make you think long and hard about donating to any more school fundraisers. Whose pocket is it going into next?

I like Fred as much as the next guy (grew up with them) but does anyone remember/know that this isn't the first time He has "Allegedly" done this? look back people his duties were modified last time he "Allegedly" did it so it wouldn't happen again I guess, that learned him.

What has Fred allegedly done that what so bad that others in the H have not done before? He has merely been accused of something. The Mayor demanded Tanski's resignation to protect his Tanki's huge pension and medical benefits that the citizens are paying for before he got indicted. Good strategic move to help Mr. Heart of Gold ********* gambler and thief. Why hasn't McMole demanded Freds resignation so he gets the same consideration. In my opinion, Fred, "has a heart of gold." Why doesn't the Mayor say that about him like he did about Tanski. Furthermore, the town needs flood insurance in case that second head on McMoles face ever pops and floods the town.

That's because Mr T was just another cog in the machine, he was a good boy and took the hit, did his time (Another joke the judges are all part of the same machine) so he get's repaid by keeping his pension you don't really think he was pocketing all that money do you? why when he got caught the town needed to find new sources to cannibalize and the train goes on.

• 2 weeks later...