What Has Happened To Our Country?

speedy1

Why doesn't anyone besides me recognize that "Kris" is just another Paul alias. Paul usually posts a favorable response to his posts using "Guest" as the author, so this is a departure from his usual MO. (Paul-I agree with you whole heartedly.) LOL

To Kris,

Congratulations, you've been initiated. Most who express agreement with Paul get accused of this by this guy sooner or later. Looks like you got it sooner.

Since you're new here, a bit of history: 2smart4u has frequently been suspected of sock-puppetry himself. I won't make any firm accusation of that, as I've seen too many cases where different people of similar ideology just happen to have suspiciously similar writing styles. But, even so, those suspicions have much stronger supporting evidence than 2smart's accusations towards others. But he keeps on accusing, apparently based on no more evidence than someone having expressed agreement with his perceived arch nemesis, or for having expressed themselves intelligently, as Paul would do. Maybe this is out of resentment for having been falsely accused himself, or maybe it is due to some strange psychological need to project his own misdeeds on others. Maybe some mix of the two. I can only speculate at what the cause is, but I'm certain of one thing that it isn't. And that is that there's any good reason to think that you actually are a Paul sock puppet.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Kris,

Congratulations, you've been initiated. Most who express agreement with Paul get accused of this by this guy sooner or later. Looks like you got it sooner.

Since you're new here, a bit of history: 2smart4u has frequently been suspected of sock-puppetry himself. I won't make any firm accusation of that, as I've seen too many cases where different people of similar ideology just happen to have suspiciously similar writing styles. But, even so, those suspicions have much stronger supporting evidence than 2smart's accusations towards others. But he keeps on accusing, apparently based on no more evidence than someone having expressed agreement with his perceived arch nemesis, or for having expressed themselves intelligently, as Paul would do. Maybe this is out of resentment for having been falsely accused himself, or maybe it is due to some strange psychological need to project his own misdeeds on others. Maybe some mix of the two. I can only speculate at what the cause is, but I'm certain of one thing that it isn't. And that is that there's any good reason to think that you actually are a Paul sock puppet.

I am amazed at the amount of paranoia (amongst other things) that exist on this website! It's unbelievable! Thanks William K for explaining the background. As I said in a previous post, I don't think Paul needs my help, let alone having to impersonate others to prove his points or make it seem like he has a "fan base". You people are ridiculous. Are you so one sided that you can't see how someone can agree with someone you all disagree with? I am not Paul and like a said before, I am not even a resident of Kearny. I am a middle aged single mother of 3 children who lives on the other side of the country from you all and I guess I should be thankful for that! But, perhaps you will not believe it even if someone tapes me...Oops, guess I shouldn't be saying that. I feel like that episode of the Twilight Zone where all the neighbors turn on each other out of fear. In this case, fear of the truth, not aliens. Wow! We have met the enemy and he is us.

Why doesn't anyone besides me recognize that "Kris" is just another Paul alias. Paul usually posts a favorable response to his posts using "Guest" as the author, so this is a departure from his usual MO. (Paul-I agree with you whole heartedly.) LOL

You should definately change your screen name. It most certainly does not apply in this case. Why don't you use your real name like I did? I guess that is one thing I do have in common with Paul.

Guest 2smart4u
I am amazed at the amount of paranoia (amongst other things) that exist on this website! It's unbelievable! Thanks William K for explaining the background. As I said in a previous post, I don't think Paul needs my help, let alone having to impersonate others to prove his points or make it seem like he has a "fan base". You people are ridiculous. Are you so one sided that you can't see how someone can agree with someone you all disagree with? I am not Paul and like a said before, I am not even a resident of Kearny. I am a middle aged single mother of 3 children who lives on the other side of the country from you all and I guess I should be thankful for that! But, perhaps you will not believe it even if someone tapes me...Oops, guess I shouldn't be saying that. I feel like that episode of the Twilight Zone where all the neighbors turn on each other out of fear. In this case, fear of the truth, not aliens. Wow! We have met the enemy and he is us.

Sorry Paul, but I can see right through you. (But kudos to your imagination).

They're religious kooks. Their religion teaches them to believe whatever they want and to make things up if that's what's necessary to maintain their beliefs. "Lie for Jesus." I can't stand these people.

You shouldn't be amazed, Paul's paranoia is evident in many of his postings.

They're religious kooks. Their religion teaches them to believe whatever they want and to make things up if that's what's necessary to maintain their beliefs. "Lie for Jesus." I can't stand these people.

It's even more amazing that they can all accept the nut job stories in the bible on faith alone but cannot accept something that could fairly easily be proven. Not that I should have to prove anything. I came here hoping to engage in intelligent conversation and even healthy debate about the topics displayed and I fully expected that there would be people who would not agree with me, I can handle that, but I never expected that my identity would be challenged, especially by someone who doesn't even have the guts to use their real name.

Guest 2smart4u
It's even more amazing that they can all accept the nut job stories in the bible on faith alone but cannot accept something that could fairly easily be proven. Not that I should have to prove anything. I came here hoping to engage in intelligent conversation and even healthy debate about the topics displayed and I fully expected that there would be people who would not agree with me, I can handle that, but I never expected that my identity would be challenged, especially by someone who doesn't even have the guts to use their real name.

Paul, you're fooling no one and making yourself look silly.

Welcome to Kearny.

Paul, you're fooling no one and making yourself look silly.

I am wondering if it is proven that Paul and I are not one and the same person if you would feel that any kind of apology is in order for your despicable and irrational behavior. Truly "smart" people research an issue, weigh the evidence and draw thier conclusions based on reasonable and rational thought. Why also do you insist on including others in your delusional accusations? ie: "fooling no one" No one else has openly come out and made any negative statements toward me except you. Unless you know the thoughts and feelings of all those represented here, keep your paranoia to yourself.

I am wondering if it is proven that Paul and I are not one and the same person if you would feel that any kind of apology is in order for your despicable and irrational behavior. Truly "smart" people research an issue, weigh the evidence and draw thier conclusions based on reasonable and rational thought. Why also do you insist on including others in your delusional accusations? ie: "fooling no one" No one else has openly come out and made any negative statements toward me except you. Unless you know the thoughts and feelings of all those represented here, keep your paranoia to yourself.

Kris, my advice is don't waste your time. This individual, who was already posting here when I began two years ago, is a troll who delights in getting any kind of response. Your anger and frustration are his/her victory. I was able to engage him/her briefly by pointing out that he/she was my fellow American, but that didn't last long. The point seems to be that others are made to look foolish merely by being sincere and honest, and the answer to your question is no. This individual does not seem to have a clue about simple decency or the value of civil and reasoned discourse.

Guest 2smart4u
Kris, my advice is don't waste your time. This individual, who was already posting here when I began two years ago, is a troll who delights in getting any kind of response. Your anger and frustration are his/her victory. I was able to engage him/her briefly by pointing out that he/she was my fellow American, but that didn't last long. The point seems to be that others are made to look foolish merely by being sincere and honest, and the answer to your question is no. This individual does not seem to have a clue about simple decency or the value of civil and reasoned discourse.

Let's recap; Paul posts as Paul, then Paul posts as "Kris" responding to the previous post by Paul, as Paul. This is getting a little weird .

Guest *Autonomous*
Let's recap; Paul posts as Paul, then Paul posts as "Kris" responding to the previous post by Paul, as Paul. This is getting a little weird .

You could almost say that it is getting a little 'rediculous,' couldn't you? :rolleyes:

dumbo posts as 2smart4u. Now that's weird.

Thanks Paul. I thought perhaps 2 smart really did think we were one and the same person but now I am not so sure he even believes this. He is just enjoying thinking he is making me sweat over it. I'm really not and he is really not getting rise out of me either. He is frustrating only in the fact that he represents all that is wrong with the issues being discussed here. He is so quick to point an accusing finger at his neighbors and to me (someone he does not even know) and delights in seeing the aftermath of his comentary. There is something very twisted about his mentality, but being a nurse, I am always interested in new case studies.

Thanks Paul. I thought perhaps 2 smart really did think we were one and the same person but now I am not so sure he even believes this. He is just enjoying thinking he is making me sweat over it. I'm really not and he is really not getting rise out of me either. He is frustrating only in the fact that he represents all that is wrong with the issues being discussed here. He is so quick to point an accusing finger at his neighbors and to me (someone he does not even know) and delights in seeing the aftermath of his comentary. There is something very twisted about his mentality, but being a nurse, I am always interested in new case studies.

He's just like the kid who gets pleasure pulling the wings off flies. Some people never grow up. What's really troublesome is that an entire political ideology on the right has grown up around this sort of thing. Limbaugh isn't far removed from this sort of juvenile behavior.

Guest 2smart4u
He's just like the kid who gets pleasure pulling the wings off flies. Some people never grow up. What's really troublesome is that an entire political ideology on the right has grown up around this sort of thing. Limbaugh isn't far removed from this sort of juvenile behavior.

What's your opinion of an adult who has an imaginary friend named Kris who is a nurse living in Sacramento, who just accidently discovered KOTW and just happens to agree with everything he says "whole-heartedly"?

Only the King of Spin could go from an imaginary friend to a conservative talk show host and think he's making sense.

What's your opinion of an adult who has an imaginary friend named Kris who is a nurse living in Sacramento, who just accidently discovered KOTW and just happens to agree with everything he says "whole-heartedly"?

go cry, emo boy

what a puss

You didn't read her posts. She met Matthew when he spoke in Sacramento.

My opinion is Paul should go easy on the Kool-Aid. Having imaginary friends is not a sign of a clear mind.

Oh, believe me, I am far too familiar with the antics of Rush. Sometimes I listen to him just to make my blood boil. When he first started out here in Sacramento, although I never embraced his philosophy, I could at least appreciate that he was speaking his mind for the truth that he believed and accepted. Now, he is just a giant ball of hot air, so full of himself, who is so caught up in his "celebrity" that he has become the narrowist of the narrow. I live in Rio Linda-the town he still will make fun of on his radio show from time to time as being the "redneck" area of Sacramento, full of uneducated and uninformed people. "For those of you in Rio Linda...the 4th of July and Independence Day are the sam holiday". We have a Burger joint that has a Rush burger called the Big Mouth-aptly named. What amazes me is the power he has over the masses of people who listen to him. Talk about Kool-Aid drinkers!