Chirstianity

pbrown64

You had me laughing out loud this morning, thank you.  Your hatred for Bush has taken over your small brain, you can't think clearly anymore.  I served in the military, you didn't. I'm a veteran, you're not.  You can't "walk the walk", chump.

YOU served in the military? As what? A door mat?

You don't jnow JACK-SH*T about WHAT I did you stinking, lying REMF piece of crap. Hate Bush? No, I don't hate HIM, I hate his incompetence and arrogance. YOU like hime because he was a cheerleading REMF WANKER like YOU!

So take your willingness to give up the rights that REAL Americans have fought for and stick it where the sun don't shine.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You had me laughing out loud this morning, thank you.  Your hatred for Bush has taken over your small brain, you can't think clearly anymore.  I served in the military, you didn't. I'm a veteran, you're not.  You can't "walk the walk", chump.

IF you served, and THAT'S a BIG IF, it's a pity you learned ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about American values and what's worth fighting for, CHUMP!

I really think you just post for amusement and to aggravate people, nobody could possibly be as stupidly idiotic as you and still be capable of posting, So stumble back to the bar and have another cheap beer, WANKER!

When did the services start accepting spineless wimps like you? Someone who is so happy to lie down and tell the government "I'm afraid, tap my phone, read my Email, open my mail, do anyting you want with no respect for the law, I'm so afraid".

TRUE patriots want to puke when they see your spinless attitude.

If you need a reminder of the evil of "my God is better than your God" take a PATH train to Ground Zero.

You are right! You should go. Take a very close look at what people that do not believe in God are willing to do to others. These people do not give any value to their own lives or for the lives of others.

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. May be you should follow you own advice, it might help you to reflect a little more on who you should believe.

Guest Patriot
YOU served in the military?  As what?  A door mat?

You don't jnow JACK-SH*T about WHAT I did you stinking, lying REMF piece of crap.  Hate Bush?  No, I don't hate HIM, I hate his incompetence and arrogance.  YOU like hime because he was a cheerleading REMF WANKER like YOU!

So take your willingness to give up the rights that REAL Americans have fought for and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Like I said, you can't "walk the walk" but typical of empty suits, you "talk the talk".

Guest bik49ypik@yahoo.com
I second this, and add that this situation, unfortunate as it is in its genesis, presents the Kearny School District with a marvelous opportunity to educate!

This school system and this Kearny school district does educate. If it didn't then why would you send your own daughter and son to this school system?

My own son had scholarships to three different high schools and chose Kearny High based upon the my other childs great experiences through Kearny High. And my other child did receive a substantial scholarship to a very good university, so I firmly do believe that what they teach is good for the students and the community.

It really has gotten time for this community to see that the needs of the one do not outweigh the needs of the many. We have become a society that is bent on political correctness as opposed to what the community is all about.

In this case the needs of the one should be dropped. Except of course if that one is a lawyer with his own adgenda instead of what is best for his childs and the ability for that school system to provide him the very best education possible.

Even lawyers can be wrong.

Like I said, you can't "walk the walk" but typical of empty suits, you "talk the talk".

Like I said, YOU don't know JACK-SH*T about me! In FACT, a concept foreign to YOU, YOU don't know JACKSH*T about much of anything!

Walk the walk? YOU don't know JACSH*T about anything other than flapping your REMF jaw.

Go watch your lying cowboy hero tell more of his lies, you're one of the little idiotic minority that beleive them.

You are right! You should go. Take a very close look at what people that do not believe in God are willing to do to others. These people do not give any value to their own lives or for the lives of others.

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. May be you should follow you own advice, it might help you to reflect a little more on who you should believe.

You're wrong about that. It's not non-believers but the result of those who believe "my God is better than your God".

The ONLY reason I may have occasional difficulty walking the walk is because of pissant little sheep like you lying down, cowering in fear blocking the path.

Given that you have been stupid enough to use the term "God-hating atheist" I'd say anything you have to offer has about as mech significance as one grain of sand to a Saudi prince.

If you need a reminder of the evil of "my God is better than your God" take a PATH train to Ground Zero.

Some stupid statements just say more about the lack of understanding of anything different then what is thought to be basic education in the U.S.A.

Thankfully there are parents that actually think it is important for their children to learn how to think, in this country. IT something I learn long ago, most of our education system has focus on creating good little worker bees and not worry about the thinking and logic, needed to keep our Freedoms, from becoming just history parroted for how makes us look to the masses.

I need sleep, before I start looking like I didn't have parents who cared enough to make sure I learn more then I was taught in school. The typo's are beginning to make sense to me.

This school system and this Kearny school district does educate.  If it didn't then why would you send your own daughter and son to this school system?

My own son had scholarships to three different high schools and chose Kearny High based upon the my other childs great experiences through Kearny High. And my other child did receive a substantial scholarship to a very good university, so I firmly do believe that what they teach is good for the students and the community.

It really has gotten time for this community to see that the needs of the one do not outweigh the needs of the many.  We have become a society that is bent on political correctness as opposed to what the community is all about. 

In this case the needs of the one should be dropped. Except of course if that one is a lawyer with his own adgenda instead of what is best for his childs and the ability for that school system to provide him the very best education possible. 

Even lawyers can be wrong.

I have no doubt that Kearny offers a quality education to their students. Most of my family, from my grandmother to my children have been educated in the Kearny. We have all attained various degrees of success in our lives because of the education we received. But there is always room to learn something new.

In the case of the Kearny Board of Education, they have an opportunity to turn something negative into something positive by way of educating.

If you're not posting this from Iraq then you're an ass for talking about walking the walk.

If you are then you have my sympathy for having an incompetent CinC.

Knowwing the chickensh*t you are I'm betting on the first scenario.

You are right! You should go. Take a very close look at what people that do not believe in God are willing to do to others.

Islam != atheism, idiot. They believe in their version of God (which has the same Abrahamic roots as yours) just as much as you believe in yours.

These people do not give any value to their own lives or for the lives of others.

Please, Christians have no right to say stuff like that. It sure as hell wasn't Muslims bombing abortion clinics or picketing veteran funerals here in the USA. If you think Christian fundies aren't just as bad, you are seriously deluded. An extremist fundie zealot is an extremist fundie zealot.

It only serves to remind me why exactly I don't bother with this shit: http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...5533;entry41506

Atheism is my way of saying "leave me out of it." It's pointless to speculate anyway.

Guest Realist
I only wish you would look at the prededent these laws set. I don't think it's too far fetched to realize that if left unchecked, the govt. will burrow itself deeper and deeper into our personal lives. Deeper than it is already. All in the convenient name of terrorism.

How much are you willing to accept? No matter what the govt. does they can never make us totally safe. Someday unfortunately something will happen again. It is a sad truth about the world we live in. Until that time however, I would like to continue living my life with the freedoms that lots of men and women died to preserve for me. No one, and I mean no one from a terrorist to a heavy handed, misguided govt. is gonna take that from me without a fight.

Lets say we as a nation we do nothing. How long will it be before they are telling you how to worship, Whom to worship and when worship? Is that what it will take before even you realize that it's too late? Patriot? I think not.

You can't REALLY believe that the federal government is interested in Keith from Marshall, Mo. mail or what church you go to. Good grief, man.... go smoke another joint.

Guest A christian

Some stupid statements just say more about the lack of understanding of anything different then what is thought to be basic education in the U.S.A.

Thankfully there are parents that actually think it is important for their children to learn how to think, in this country. IT something I learn long ago, most of our education system has focus on creating good little worker bees and not worry about the thinking and logic, needed to keep our Freedoms, from becoming just history parroted for how makes us look to the masses.

I need sleep, before I start looking like I didn't have parents who cared enough to make sure I learn more then I was taught in school. The typo's are beginning to make sense to me.

Do you realize that you write on about the 6th grade level ?? Until you can develop your own writing skills, you should not criticise any school system but your own.

Guest Patriot
If you're not posting this from Iraq then you're an ass for talking about walking the walk.

If you are then you have my sympathy for having an incompetent CinC.

Knowwing the chickensh*t you are I'm betting on the first scenario.

I'm former military and a veteran. When I was in uniform, I "walked the walk". Empty suits like yourself sit back and criticise the president, criticise your boss, your teachers, your world, you "talk the talk". Continue to hide under your bed, the Patriots of the U.S. will protect your sorry ass.

I'm former military and a veteran. When I was in uniform, I "walked the walk". Empty suits like yourself sit back and criticise the president, criticise your boss, your teachers, your world, you "talk the talk".  Continue to hide under your bed, the Patriots of the U.S. will protect your sorry ass.

tell you what, moron. since you are all for government opening mail and eavesdropping on phone calls, try this:

call a friend and use the words "president" "bomb" "Allah" "Airport" during the conversation, and watch what happens.

When the FBI (or most likely CIA) operatives come to talk to you, you can whine about civil liberties.

Islam != atheism, idiot. They believe in their version of God (which has the same Abrahamic roots as yours) just as much as you believe in yours.

Please, Christians have no right to say stuff like that. It sure as hell wasn't Muslims bombing abortion clinics or picketing veteran funerals here in the USA. If you think Christian fundies aren't just as bad, you are seriously deluded. An extremist fundie zealot is an extremist fundie zealot.

It only serves to remind me why exactly I don't bother with this shit: http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...506entry41506

Atheism is my way of saying "leave me out of it." It's pointless to speculate anyway.

You are showing exactly the kind of person you are in these posts.

You are very bitter, angry and frustrated individual.

You just say the things you do to defend the filthy life style you probably live and want to continue to live without felling guilty about.

By the way you can not put all Christians in the same category. Not every Christian goes around killing people. Idiot!

If you want to defend people that have abortions that is something you have to live with. But just remember those babies are alive inside of that woman. Did you ever touch a pregnant woman belly? Try sometimes. Feel that baby move inside and tell me he's not alive. Contrary to what you might believe or was thought by your kind.

So go ahead and come back with your nesty, ignorant and filthy language remarks. So you can continue to prove to the people that read your posts that you are just a very angry, frustrated person. You are the perfect example it.

I'm former military and a veteran. When I was in uniform, I "walked the walk". Empty suits like yourself sit back and criticise the president, criticise your boss, your teachers, your world, you "talk the talk".  Continue to hide under your bed, the Patriots of the U.S. will protect your sorry ass.

You MAY be former military but you're currently a wimpering piece of jelly. You walked the walk? I think you pushed the paper while sitting on your REMF butt. It's obvious you have no concept of American values.

If you want to talk about hiding why not talk about the president hiding in Alabama?

Screw you and your self righteous BS. If the lack of results or benefit to the US from the last 4 years of Bush's fiasco aren't obvious to even an idiot like you then pick up your white cane and stumble back in your hidey-hole.

When you were in uniform you "walked the walked"? What happened to you? Tou obviously learned nothing from your experiences. Wht are you so content to see basic American rights usurped for no good reason?

Must be your lack of logical thinking. After all, you believe that atheists hat an entity whose existence they don't believe in, pretty neat trick. I guess it's kind of like you believing in the leadership that Bush doesn't have.

You mean patriots like Matt LaClair, who's doing exactly that right now?

Guest Lazarus

I'm constantly appaled by all the "veterans" who apparently think that fighting and dying in a foreign country to safeguard his fellow citizens freedom amounts to banning the burning of the American flag, allowing fanatics to preach in a class room, and call criticizers "un-American."

I have a description for these people: Assholes. Hypocritical assholes.