Ronnie Is Taking Over The World

Guest Fed Up

Guest Guest
Get real Luciford, Ronnie is a s**m bu**et. He takes advantage of the system to ***** ******** debt. He screws with us any change he gets, and only gives overtime to his chosen few. He is the God Father of Harrison, he gets the money, the trucks, and *** ****, but all good things come to an end. Whether it be jail or disease he will get his in the end.
Don't be jelous, learn! You can do the same to this mayor and council, they are week. Stand your groung. A litttle beef and you'll get that promotion, this mayor and council are week!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RIGHTSTATEOFMIND

Join them?! Are you sick?! Why would you want to be like that? Even if you could get away with it, why submit yourself to such lows. People like Ronnie should be ignored not applauded. You people need to get yourselves together and realize that Ronnie is not the Godfather of this town, He is the Scum of this town and any other place for that matter. Any person like him does not deserve all of this "publicity" from a web site or anything else. All you're doing is making his head grow larger than it already is. If you're so sure that "indictments" and so on are coming then why bother writing all of this stuff. Let it go and let him get what's coming to him.

Guest Guest
Weak? They are much more powerful than you could ever believe. You better join them, because your not going to beat them.
Hey Tommy anyone who runs as much as this mayor is weak. You can't ask him a tough question without him saying I'll look into it and get back to you. He folds on anything tough. They are weak Tommy boy and so are you, taking credit for Milans work, please, how pittifull.

Guest In need of OT

Hey boss, being that it is going to be raining for the next few days, do we all have to go out to the streets to clean or can we please stay inside?

I know we can't disrupt your activities but you can keep your office door locked as you do every day so none of us will interrupt, or you can both head up stairs to the redevelopment office more than your usual few times a day.

Guest guest_Guest

I would bet my house, that the same guys that B**ch about RC are the same guys that used to follow him around when they were younger.....

From what I hear he is actually doing a great job....

Maybe he appreciates a second chance and knows what its like to have to prove himself, not like all the rest of the losers who get town jobs, teaching jobs, PV jobs, and god knows what else for DOING NOTHING

Guest oldtimer
I would bet my house, that the same guys that B**ch about RC are the same guys that used to follow him around when they were younger.....

Maybe he appreciates a second chance and knows what its like to have to prove himself, not like all the rest of the losers who get town jobs, teaching jobs, PV jobs, and god knows what else for DOING NOTHING

RC is what he is in this town because of FER. RM is on his way to breaking that record. This didn't just happen overnight. This is 30 years in the making. Look back to the old regime-- you will find the answers you want.

Guest Guest

Hey boss, being that it is going to be raining for the next few days, do we all have to go out to the streets to clean or can we please stay inside?

I know we can't disrupt your activities but you can keep your office door locked as you do every day ** **** ** ** **** ******** ** *** **** **** ** ****** ** *** *********** ***** **** *** **** ***** *** ***** * ***.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Old timer

Maybe he appreciates a second chance and knows what its like to have to prove himself, not like all the rest of the losers who get town jobs, teaching jobs, PV jobs,  and god knows what else for DOING NOTHING

Hey **** *****, its very nice of you to stick up for RC, and I am sure he probably is doing a nice job ***** ** *** ******* **** *** *** ***, or ** **** ***** ** ** *** *********** ****** *******, but when it comes to town business stay out of it.

RC is a problem that has been around for over 30 years, probably longer than you have been alive. You stick to doing what you do best, and leave these postings to the men who have been here from the beginning and know what we are talking about.

Guest Guest

Catchabone, don't you think *** *** * *** *** *** ** ** ****** ****** ** *** ***? It’s a **** ***, *** * ****** *** ***** *** **** ****** ****** doesn't really suit you. How long do you think ** **** ** **** **** **** ***** **** ***** ***** ** *** ***. :lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited because of inappropriate content. To the poster, please do not post this type of material on this board.

Guest Guest

Does anyone know what time the Redevelopment meeting is tonight? **** ****** *** ********** ***** * *** ** **** *****, I would guess preparing the office for tonight’s meeting.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for inappropriate content.

Guest Spokes man

Are you and your partner having sex less often? It may be the result of erection difficulties, such as erectile dysfunction (ED). ED is often a physical problem. It affects millions of men—more than half of all men between 40 and 70 years old to some degree. If you have questions about ED—what it is, who gets it, and how to find out if you have it— Call ** ***********, he is ****** ***** **** **** ** *** **** can keep going and going and going and going.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for inappropriate content.

Guest Guest
Are you and your partner having sex less often? It may be the result of erection difficulties, such as erectile dysfunction (ED). ED is often a physical problem. It affects millions of men—more than half of all men between 40 and 70 years old to some degree. If you have questions about ED—what it is, who gets it, and how to find out if you have it— Call ** ***********, he is ****** ***** **** **** ** *** **** can keep going and going and going and going.

What does that have to do with Catchabone? It sounds like a commercial for the little blue pill.

Guest Guest

And here we are Saturday, the chosen few worked yet again. Time and a half is great right, and what did *** *** ****** *** **** ** ** *** ****** *****? There must have been an awful lot of typing to be done.

Guest Guest

Catchabone, was that you with the mayor I saw in Jersey City during work hours on Monday? Did you lose some weight? Your looking good. Maybe you should tell the mayor your secret for losing some weight. HOW DID YOU MAKE IT TO JERSEY CITY TO HEAR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE POLITICAL PARTY DURING WORK HOURS?? MAYBE THE MAYOR THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO INTIMIDATE THE HIGHER GOVERNMENT? Ronnie, I would stop hanging with this mayor, he's attracting a lot of heat!! :o

Guest Cat lover
Catchabone, was that you with the mayor I saw in Jersey City during work hours on Monday?  Did you lose some weight?  Your looking good.  Maybe you should tell the mayor your secret for losing some weight.  HOW DID YOU MAKE IT TO JERSEY CITY TO HEAR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE POLITICAL PARTY DURING WORK HOURS??  MAYBE THE MAYOR THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO INTIMIDATE THE HIGHER GOVERNMENT?  Ronnie, I would stop hanging with this mayor, he's attracting a lot of heat!! :o

Did he lose some weight, he lost a ton of weight since he has been working out daily. You should stop by our garage sometime, *** ****** ** *** ***** ** ****. As far as traveling with the mayor as his muscle, I think the mayor has just run out of people to take out with him since every member of the council knows he is full of S**T. Even Tommy Boy Powell stays away from him. And getting back to the weight issue, don't you all think that he should get on the same work out routine that Catchabone is on? After the picture in the paper last week, you can tell that he has put on a few inches. Raymond, I am sure she would train you also, just look at Catchabone, *** *** **** *** ***** **** ********* *** *** *** *****.

Guest Guest
Did he lose some weight, he lost a ton of weight since he has been working out daily. You should stop by our garage sometime, *** ****** ** *** ****** ** ****. As far as traveling with the mayor as his muscle, I think the mayor has just run out of people to take out with him since every member of the council knows he is full of S**T.
tHATS NEVER STOPPED ANY MEMBER OF THIS COUNCIL, BECAUSE THEY FEEL LIKE THEY ALL OWE HIM. dON'T YOU RECALL THEM TELLING MILLAN HOW CAN YOU TALK AGAINST THIS MAYOR, HE PUT YOU THERE IN OFFICE. HE GOT YOU YOUR JOB. YOU OWE THE MAYOR EVERYTHING. DON'T BITE OFF THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU. THEY LOVE THIS MAYOR AND FEEL LIKE THEY OWE HIM... THE ONLYONE WHO SHOWED HIS BALLS WAS MILLAN, NOW THEY ALL ARE GOING TO FOLLOW MILLAN AND TRY TO SAY THEY ARE AGAINST THE MAYOR. PLEASE THEY ARE SCARED OF HIM.
Even Tommy Boy Powell stays away from him.
BELIEVE ME THEY MEET EVERYDAY, THEY MIGHT AS WELL BE BUTT BUDDIES
And getting back to the weight issue, don't you all think that he should get on the same work out routine that Catchabone is on? After the picture in the paper last week, you can tell that he has put on a few inches.
Holly cow he did get big. I don't know which was worst, the article or the photo
Raymond, I am sure *** ***** ***** *** ***** **** **** ** ********** *** *** **** *** ***** **** ******** **** *** *** ******.

Guest Guest

Happy days are here again Boss, with this hotter weather things are going to get shorter and tighter. I look forward to getting into the office every morning, because one never knows what to expect. We may not be able to touch what you have claimed for yourself but it sure is fun to look.

Have a great time tonight in the Redevelopment office. You guys have been doing a lot of overtime up there lately. PS a bit of advise for RW and BVR make sure *** **** ******* **** *** ***** **** *** ** **** *** **** ****** ***** ***** ** *** *****, because he may go Tony Soprano on you.

They are saying rain for tomorrow boss, do you think we can stay in? as I said the last time, we won't bother to knock on your locked door, or go up to the redevelopment office.

Guest Guest
who is mini?

unless you are part of the family, you don't know who anyone is, you don't know

who the people are then I guess you don't kiss a--- You are one of us normal

people.

Archived