Tsunami Help Vs Us Help

Guest USGrant

Guest USGrant

Amazing how all thes so called wonderful people are hosting and raising funds for all the people of South East Asia when we have had devastating storms and fires and mudslides in our own country.

Media is so quick to help all foriegners> What About Right Here at Home>

Lets "give" all this money to them...the victems in FL SC GA CA AZ recieve some monies but they have to pay the bank fees and they are loans not gifts like we are sending.

Last i have seen in history books Natural Population Control has been going on for Centuries . That is what the Tsunami was.

Yes its unfortunate but natural.

Send some assistance fine .. but these funds are rediculas when we dont help our own citizens.

Mike K

Amazing how all thes so called wonderful people are hosting and raising funds for all the people of South East Asia when we have had devastating storms  and fires  and mudslides  in our own country.

Media is so quick to help all foriegners> What About Right Here at Home>

Lets "give" all this money to them...the victems in FL SC GA CA AZ recieve some monies  but they have to pay the bank fees and they are loans  not gifts  like we are sending.

Last i have seen in history books  Natural Population Control  has been going on for Centuries . That is what the Tsunami was.

Yes its unfortunate  but natural.

Send some assistance fine .. but these funds are rediculas  when we dont help our own citizens.

Mike K

Your right mike, and the UN says we should raise our taxes to to support this effort.

I agree with you,enough is enough.

I agree 100% - there are thousands of people right in our own backyard who need our help. There are children who tonite in these frigid tempatures, are sleeping on the streets of Paterson, Newark, Jersey City, etc. these are the people who we need to help. This country would be so much better off if we put our money into our own and our children to stop the drugs and violence.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest USGrant

Disolve the UN and sell there Buildings Worldwide... you would think with all those sold called "intelligent" members , not the spoiled rich ones given their seats, could come up with real solutions. Your a true "sucker" if you listen to them. Be safer listening to the Leaders of France, dont worry they won't change their minds again.

Archived