Route 21

Guest Driver

Guest Driver

Anyone who drives route 21 beware going by the Nutley /Clifton / Passaic area. They have Police officers who sit on the over passes who capture and record your speed. The speed limit is posted at 55 and if you go over the limit you cant pay the ticket by mail. The costs for going 63 in a 55 was a total of 253.00.

Anyone who drives route 21 beware going by the Nutley /Clifton / Passaic area. They have Police officers who sit on the over passes who capture and record your speed. The speed limit is posted at 55 and if you go over the limit you cant pay the ticket by mail. The costs for going 63 in a 55 was a total of 253.00.

They need the money since they built all those condo's for the kiddies education costs that have gone up a lot. now they want us to pay for that to. Why is education so expensive can someone tell me that..

They need the money since they built all those condo's for the kiddies education costs that have gone up a lot. now they want us to pay for that to. Why is education so expensive can someone tell me that..

Why is education so expensive? I'm not sure, but the only thing more expensive is ignorance!

maybe next time you'll keep it to 55 mph....and by the way, please stop crying about the cost of education. Would you feel better if your speeding ticket money went to something else?

63 in a 55, hard to believe. You sure your not leaving something out. Nobody travels less than 65 on 21. By the way, your cost are wrong. You'll be getting points for that infraction, don't forget to tell your insurance company. Thats where your really going to get soaked. :huh:

Why is education so expensive? I'm not sure, but the only thing more expensive is ignorance!

That's true but you have not answered the question. Why is education so expensive?

I was driving down 21 today and noticed 2 cop cars, one using radar and the other a chase car. I guess there's a first time for everything.

Archived