Residency Office

Guest unregistered

Guest unregistered

the ********** ** ****** ******** has finally been kicked out of harrison high school and shipped up to the dare building where she belongs. i guess if you step on enough people through out the years it can finally come around bite you on the ass. who ever moved her should be given a parade in there honor and at least the kids of harrison high school ** *** **** ** **** ** **** ****** ** *** **** ***** on a daily basis. good riddens and do not let the door hit you on the ass on your way out. :lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

the ********** ** ****** ******** has finally been kicked out of harrison high school and shipped up to the dare building where she belongs. i guess if you step on enough people through out the years it can finally come around bite you on the ass. who ever moved her should be given a parade in there honor and at least the kids of harrison high school ** *** **** ** **** ** **** ****** ** *** **** ***** on a daily basis. good riddens and do not let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.  :P

KOTW Note:  The above post was edited for content.

I wonder who she'll (***) be having lunch with now that she's been moved from the high school...

Guest BITCH SLAPPED

WHO ARE YOU SPEAKING OF?

THE HARRISON HIGH SCHOOL FEMALE STUDENT WHO WAS SLAPPED IN THE ASS BY THE TOWN OFFICER? WHY WASN'T THAT FRONT PAGE NEWS FOR ATTRINO?

Guest GUEST_Guest
the ********** ** ****** ******** has finally been kicked out of harrison high school and shipped up to the dare building where she belongs. i guess if you step on enough people through out the years it can finally come around bite you on the ass. who ever moved her should be given a parade in there honor and at least the kids of harrison high school ** *** **** ** **** ** **** ****** ** *** **** ***** on a daily basis. good riddens and do not let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.  :blink:

KOTW Note:  The above post was edited for content.

I wonder who she'll (***) be having lunch with now that she's been moved from the high school...

SHE WILL BE HAVING LUNCH WITH ****** *. HER SIDE KICK ***** ** *** ****** **** **** ** **** **** ** **** ** ***** ** ** ***.

• 7 months later...
Guest GUEST

SHE IS ONE UGLY b**** ANS HER KIDS LOOK JUST LIKE DAD **** **** ** *** ***.

I LIKE ALL HER CAR'S

HUBBY MUST BE MAKING MEGA MONEY AT HIS NEW JOB

Guest Guest
SHE IS ONE UGLY b**** ANS HER KIDS LOOK JUST LIKE DAD **** **** ** *** ***.

I LIKE ALL HER CAR'S

HUBBY MUST BE MAKING MEGA MONEY AT HIS NEW JOB

I WOULDN'T THROW HER OUT OF BED :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived