Residency Office

Guest unregistered

Guest unregistered

the ********** ** ****** ******** has finally been kicked out of harrison high school and shipped up to the dare building where she belongs. i guess if you step on enough people through out the years it can finally come around bite you on the ass. who ever moved her should be given a parade in there honor and at least the kids of harrison high school ** *** **** ** **** ** **** ****** ** *** **** ***** on a daily basis. good riddens and do not let the door hit you on the ass on your way out. :lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

the ********** ** ****** ******** has finally been kicked out of harrison high school and shipped up to the dare building where she belongs. i guess if you step on enough people through out the years it can finally come around bite you on the ass. who ever moved her should be given a parade in there honor and at least the kids of harrison high school ** *** **** ** **** ** **** ****** ** *** **** ***** on a daily basis. good riddens and do not let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.  :P

KOTW Note:  The above post was edited for content.

I wonder who she'll (***) be having lunch with now that she's been moved from the high school...

Guest GUEST_Guest
the ********** ** ****** ******** has finally been kicked out of harrison high school and shipped up to the dare building where she belongs. i guess if you step on enough people through out the years it can finally come around bite you on the ass. who ever moved her should be given a parade in there honor and at least the kids of harrison high school ** *** **** ** **** ** **** ****** ** *** **** ***** on a daily basis. good riddens and do not let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.  :blink:

KOTW Note:  The above post was edited for content.

I wonder who she'll (***) be having lunch with now that she's been moved from the high school...

SHE WILL BE HAVING LUNCH WITH ****** *. HER SIDE KICK ***** ** *** ****** **** **** ** **** **** ** **** ** ***** ** ** ***.

• 7 months later...
Guest GUEST

SHE IS ONE UGLY b**** ANS HER KIDS LOOK JUST LIKE DAD **** **** ** *** ***.

I LIKE ALL HER CAR'S

HUBBY MUST BE MAKING MEGA MONEY AT HIS NEW JOB