Congrats Lt. Hausmann

Guest Guest

Great job Pete. #1, can't do better than that. It should have happened long ago. Just watch the backstabbers that are gonnna have their mothers ****** the Mayor to try and steal your thunder. Can you believe it. Vinnie G is gonna be the Mayor of his town, Nankivell is down in Florida probably water-skiing behind his new boat, and Hausmann comes out #1. Just remember the guys that called you an a****le behind your back when you are handing out the traffic posts on these cold winter days. They smile to your face and all the while they want to take your place, those backstabbers (The *****). God bless you and best of luck LT.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Rat Hunter

One large cheese sandwich, one large cheese drink, one large cheese fries, and one huge ****job to help get promoted. He will be the only guy to die #1 twice.

Lt. Hausmann (I love saying that) is polite, smart, and a step-up from the usual crybabies. I haven't ever heard him complain! It kinda makes certain j/o's jealous as all hell. Just make sure you are on the corner with your hat on when he rides by in the nice warm police car or it will possibly, in my opinion, result in a written repremand. GO PETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest justice served!

don't be so sure there patty........i see a certain sob in the corner with his hat pulled out asking for change like ronnie..........could be you along with ph and the crew after the justice is served!

Whatever you think of him, when you address him you better put a "LT." salutation in front of your wise mouth. Then the scumbag (as you call him - not me) will suspend you with a nice big smile on his face. Also, is it true that *** ****** *** **** ******* ****** ******* **** ** *** ****** ***** ** *****. That would be a shame, he is barely ******** ** *** **** ****.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Both Pete and Dean desereve to be promoted because they are good guys. The whiners who complaing about Pete couldn't do his job. There were six other Sergeants who took the test and they all failed. Now they will probably say that there is no need for promotions.

Wirearms and others are only concerned about about one person, themself. Its all BS this unlimited sick time and talk of steady shifts. Steady shifts is a bad ideas. All anyone is talking about is how they are better able to stretch-out their weekends in the summer by calling in sick, and mostly it is the supervisors. What good is it doing the people of the town? 15 sick days is generous enough. I can name each person who is going to take advantage of the unlimited sick time and some are already started. The rotating shift with 15 sick days worked for years but all of a sudden its no good. It's a real stupid idea to fix something thats NOT broken. I don't see the fireman giving away their sick time. What a bunch of dummies you cops are.

Wirearms and others are only concerned about about one person, themself. Its all BS this unlimited sick time and talk of steady shifts. Steady shifts is a bad ideas. All anyone is talking about is how they are better able to stretch-out their weekends in the summer by calling in sick, and mostly it is the supervisors. What good is it doing the people of the town? 15 sick days is generous enough. I can name each person who is going to take advantage of the unlimited sick time and some are already started. The rotating shift with 15 sick days worked for years but all of a sudden its no good. It's a real stupid idea to fix something thats NOT broken. I don't see the fireman giving away their sick time. What a bunch of dummies you cops are.

No its called getting 7 years back of your life idiot!!!!! I dont think anyone likes that schedule because your sleep patterns are all F%&**% up. Why dont you try the schedule and give the officers a call and let them know how you feel AS&%)^@

Archived