Imagine This

Guest C-R-P-H

Guest C-R-P-H

How about putting a TROLLY, SF Style. Taking you from the Stadium, to the PATH, to the Waterfront, when during Special events can have a Water Taxi to the NJ Transit train and NJPAC, Newark Bears Stadium, Market Street.

Talk about Putting Harrison on the MAP! Mr. Higgins, Chairman, Sir! Mr Mayor SIR!!

Class. Respect. Pride & Honor.

Guest Guest

What a wonderful idea. Recently I was out shopping with an elderly neighbor who had grown up in Brooklyn and we were talking about how she would take the trolley everywhere. She was telling me how beautiful they were with long windows on either side that would open half way in the warm weather. When I asked what they did for heat in winter, she simply replied we dressed appropriately. Simple solution. Would love to see the trolley make a come back especially in such an already congested area.

Guest Guest

If they put a trolley in Harrison they should call it the JOLLY TROLLEY because the people will be happy when they ride it from 4th and Harrison to the new stadium.

Guest Guest

Is this Doran's suggestion from his visit last month to SF on tax payers MONEY??

If you like the trolley's so much why don't you move there instead of going to your other hang out up north??