Sure Thing

Guest Guest

I see the KFD engine in the background on page 3 of the paper once again handing out toys that they did not buy out of their own pockets. They just cannot let a photo of anything for the kids be done without taking credit for it. It may not say it outright, but they are a disgrace for once again fooling the kids into believing that they bought the toys. Why can't they just be honest and act like men instead of children. Good job of taking credit for others work again.

Guest Guest 99
I see the KFD engine in the background on page 3 of the paper once again handing out toys that they did not buy out of their own pockets.  They just cannot let a photo of anything for the kids be done without taking credit for it.  It may not say it outright, but they are a disgrace for once again fooling the kids into believing that they bought the toys.  Why can't they just be honest and act like men instead of children.  Good job of taking credit for others work again.

Unless you have a different edition of the Observer, which doesn't exist, except in your pathetic little mind, there are no firemen nor presents in the picture on page three. And, no claims in the story to back your insane accusations.

Of course, both of you were there to volunteer your time. I don't know why the fire department is such a huge target on this site. There are only two things I've learned from reading these posts.

The F.D. does nothing, and is always taking credit for others hard work.

Insanity runs rampant here. If they Never do ANYTHING, how could they be out for photo ops with the town children????

Did you have a hard time in Geometry, where theorems needed to be proven? You are a hateful, jealous person.

Rant over. In this holiday season, I wish you, and yes all the firemen and their families a happy and safe holiday.

(Sorry I couldn't join in the bashing of others Ebenezer!!!)

Of course, both of you were there to volunteer your time. I don't know why the fire department is such a huge target on this site. There are only two things I've learned from reading these posts.

The F.D. does nothing, and is always taking credit for others hard work.

Insanity runs rampant here. If they Never do ANYTHING, how could they be out for photo ops with the town children????

Did you have a hard time in Geometry, where theorems needed to be proven? You are a hateful, jealous person.

Rant over. In this holiday season, I wish you, and yes all the firemen and their families a happy and safe holiday.

(Sorry I couldn't join in the bashing of others Ebenezer!!!)

That's just the point genius, they have time for photo ops because they don't do anything.

You pick on Loki, but since I already know the answer, I'll ask. How many of those firefighters pictured were actually ON DUTY?

They were off duty, and VOLUNTEERED their time. So, I guess Loki was right, back to Geometry class genius.

Guest Guest 99
You pick on Loki, but since I already know the answer, I'll ask. How many of those firefighters pictured were actually ON DUTY?

They were off duty, and VOLUNTEERED their time. So, I guess Loki was right, back to Geometry class genius.

One more time....

THERE WERE NO FIREFIGHTERS OR PRESENTS IN THE PICTURE!

You and Loki are breaking my heart. So they gave us a few free hours. That really makes up for all of the paid time sleeping and hanging out at the fire house. Maybe you shouldn't worry about geometry and try accounting instead, genius. :P

Before long, if we keep having to pay for their excessive salaries and benefits, it's going to be all volunteer. Why don't you and Loki put your heads together, try some calculus, and show me where the limits are.

You'll notice you'll never see the firemen posting their current salaries and benefits and what they're asking for. But if you want to pay and pay, good for you, we have a volunteer system and it works just fine.

Guest Guest 99
You pick on Loki, but since I already know the answer, I'll ask.  How many of those firefighters pictured were actually ON DUTY? 

They were off duty, and VOLUNTEERED their time.  So, I guess Loki was right, back to Geometry class genius.

You and Loki are breaking my heart. So they gave us a few free hours. That really makes up for all of the paid time sleeping and hanging out at the fire house. Maybe you shouldn't worry about geometry and try accounting instead, genius. :P

Before long, if we keep having to pay for their excessive salaries and benefits, it's going to be all volunteer. Why don't you and Loki put your heads together, try some calculus, and show me where the limits are.

You'll notice you'll never see the firemen posting their current salaries and benefits and what they're asking for. But if you want to pay and pay, good for you, we have a volunteer system and it works just fine.

And we all know you'll be the first in line to volunteer, right? I don't think so.

THAT IS THE BEST IDEA I HAVE HEARD YET!! Print the firemans contract which is similar to a professional athletes contract and list how much each person makes, especially those with multiple titles. IT IS AVAILABLE AS PUBLIC RECORD. OK, KOTW, YOU HAVE NO REASON NOT TO PRINT IT EVEN THOUGH YOU DEFEND THEM VIGOROUSLY FOR SOME REASON ON ANY ASPECT - I'M THINKING NEPOTISM RULES AGAIN). REMEMBER, THIS IS A PART-TIME JOB. THEY MAY BE AT THE FIREHOUSE, OR TRAINING (WHAT A JOKE), BUT 90% OF THEIR TIME IS FREE TIME TO SLEEP WATCH TV, COOK LAVISH MEALS. ONE LAST THING, THE REAL HEROES ARE IN IRAQ FIGHTING GROUND BATTLES AND SERVING THEIR COUNTRY, SO EVERYTIME I SEE THE PRESS CALL YOU THE "bravest" MAKES ME SICK.

You pick on Loki, but since I already know the answer, I'll ask.  How many of those firefighters pictured were actually ON DUTY? 

They were off duty, and VOLUNTEERED their time.  So, I guess Loki was right, back to Geometry class genius.

And we all know you'll be the first in line to volunteer, right? I don't think so.

I'll be right behind you.

Guest YOU LOSER

I would be impressed if you were writing your post from the war..........Many members of the KFD served our country and I know of one serving there right know so shut your mouth unless you have any proof of your ramblings.......your a coward post your name and your will get all the answers and maybe a little something extra

I was so sorry to hear of your sickness, hope you feel better.

Can't we all just leave others alone. Whatever your beef with cops, fireman, or other town workers is, these are your issues, and you need to resolve them. Bitterness is only going to eat at you, not them. Whether you like them or not, public safety, and the price that goes along with it, is a necessary evil.

Guest Kearny FF

Good grief,

Where does all your hostility come from? We Firemen are just trying to make a living just like everyone else. Why do you hate us? did your house burn down? Maybe we failed to save your cat? If so, I know I speak for all of us when I say that I am sorry, but your attacks are rather disheartening. I dont know which firemen were in which paper handing out toys, but I do know that they were all off duty and volunteering their time. I also know that most towns in Jersey parade through the streets on a fire engine with santa clause and gifts at Christmas time. They do this for the kids... wait a minute... I just figured out why you are so angry. You must have been one of those kids that idolized firemen but couldn't score well enough to get the job. Oh man, I'm sorry. Well, for the record, we still give firehouse tours to the children. if you ever want to come by and sit on the engine we're here 24/7. But please, dont come by after midnight... We'll be sleeping.

Seriously, I know you hate us and I am sorry about that, but I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season and a happy/healthy new year. and remember, life is too short to hate.

Happy Holidays,

Kearny FF

Can't we all just leave others alone. Whatever your beef with cops, fireman, or other town workers is, these are your issues, and you need to resolve them. Bitterness is only going to eat at you, not them. Whether you like them or not, public safety, and the price that goes along with it, is a necessary evil.

Obviously not a Kearny taxpayer. :P

Good grief,

Where does all your hostility come from? We Firemen are just trying to make a living just like everyone else. Why do you hate us? did your house burn down? Maybe we failed to save your cat? If so, I know I speak for all of us when I say that I am sorry, but your attacks are rather disheartening. I dont know which firemen were in which paper handing out toys, but I do know that they were all off duty and volunteering their time. I also know that most towns in Jersey parade through the streets on a fire engine with santa clause and gifts at Christmas time. They do this for the kids... wait a minute... I just figured out why you are so angry. You must have been one of those kids that idolized firemen but couldn't score well enough to get the job. Oh man, I'm sorry. Well, for the record, we still give firehouse tours to the children. if you ever want to come by and sit on the engine we're here 24/7. But please, dont come by after midnight... We'll be sleeping.

Seriously, I know you hate us and I am sorry about that, but I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season and a happy/healthy new year. and remember, life is too short to hate.

Happy Holidays,

Kearny FF

Why would I hate you? You aspire to nothing and want to be taken care of by the town for the rest of your life. I pity you.

I would be impressed if you were writing your post from the war..........Many members of the KFD served our country and I know of one serving there right know so shut your mouth unless you have any proof of your ramblings.......your a coward post your name and your will get all the answers and maybe a little something extra

Taken care of by the Federal Government and now taken care of by Kearny Town. Once again my heart is breaking.

Taken care of by the Federal Government and now taken care of by Kearny Town. Once again my heart is breaking.

Please, that one there now is on full salary from the Town of Kearny and every time he volunteers (many times even befor the Iraq war) he is fully paid by the town, so I guess he must like to go because he has volunteered to go more than once and is paid each time. hey, it's ok but don't cry.

Can't we all just leave others alone.  Whatever your beef with cops, fireman, or other town workers is, these are your issues, and you need to resolve them.  Bitterness is only going to eat at you, not them.  Whether you like them or not, public safety, and the price that goes along with it, is a necessary evil.

Obviously not a Kearny taxpayer. :blink:

Oh no, my cover's been blown. Not only am I not a Kearny taxpayer, I live in a magical place where police, fire, and other services are not provided by paying taxes (wherever it is I may live). You are so clueless, it almost scares me.

Get a grip on reality, or maybe you should just get a grip on YOURSELF!!!!

Can't we all just leave others alone.  Whatever your beef with cops, fireman, or other town workers is, these are your issues, and you need to resolve them.  Bitterness is only going to eat at you, not them.  Whether you like them or not, public safety, and the price that goes along with it, is a necessary evil.

Obviously not a Kearny taxpayer. :D

Oh no, my cover's been blown. Not only am I not a Kearny taxpayer, I live in a magical place where police, fire, and other services are not provided by paying taxes (wherever it is I may live). You are so clueless, it almost scares me.

Get a grip on reality, or maybe you should just get a grip on YOURSELF!!!!

We're talking about the firemen's salaries and benefits, what are you talking about. You're so clueless you do scare me!!! :blink:

Archived