Rodgers Should Step Away

Guest realitybites

Guest realitybites

starting a new job in the gardens, according to the lawyers i have spoken to this is a conflict, especially in his own ward. what is the hold up, there are plenty of good candidates to take over.

Guest guest_Guest

maybe because he was duly elected to the office...maybe because he does a good job....maybe because his constituents want him there....maybe because he won election and the writer of the post would rather the elected position be given to someone without any work at all...maybe if he's gone a yes man can replace him...maybe we can replace him with someone with half the intelligence,education,experience and integrity...maybe we want the bar set even lower...maybe????

Guest getting pd twice

since when is having a second even a third job in town illegal? plenty of people share that in common. hell some have second jobs and still live in the gardens explain that buddy! nothing will change ever

Guest waaaaaaaaat

what education and experience he lived on a ship half his life?

remember the onlt thing he did was make his third cousin captain.

i was there "why not 5 instead of 3"

Guest guest_Guest

He graduated from the Merchant Marine Academy,you know King's Point.I'm sure you heard of West Point,The Naval Academy,Air Force Academy.You have to be in the top of your class to even get an appointment.he captained ships with bigger budgets than the town of Harrison.He served in the Gulf War.

So who out there with his qualifications would you suggest to fill out his term

Archived