Christmas

Guest The Grinch

Guest The Grinch

If anyone out in cyberland could bring a new toy to either Firehouse in Harrison we will gladly hand them out to the kids around Christmas and put a big article and picture in the paper taking credit for it. You see, we just want to look like we are contributing and doing the right thing while not taking a dime out of our pockets which are kept full by your tax dollars. You should be priveliged that we even might come to lowly Harrison from our palatial residences in other towns to give out toys bought by you. Most likely we will do it on duty and put it in the computer as a fire call. Two ways to get credit for your work rolled into one. Then next week we put out the annual dumpster fire at the gardens to get that smoky smell on our unused outfits and publicize it like the biggest fire on earth. Man are are we brave.

Boy I sure hope that this is not a cop posting this shit. Why don't you knock it off and worry about more important things. Like your family! This is not the sentiment of the majority of the HPD, including myself. BOY IM EMBARRASSED, Can't we all just get along and go on with our lives. There are more serious problems in the world right now then bashing the Harrison Fire Department. To my brothers at the HFD this crap is not my feelings.

Guest John Q. Citizen

To the Grinch,

Your jealousy of the FD is pathetic. You must really hate your job. My guess is that you're either a cop who wishes he took the fire exam , or, you took the fire exam and failed, or didn't score high enough to be appointed.

Either way, you should talk to a psychologist or seek some counciling, all that bitterness is not healthy.

Guest Santa Claus
If anyone out in cyberland could bring a new toy to either Firehouse in Harrison we will gladly hand them out to the kids around Christmas and put a big article and picture in the paper taking credit for it. You see, we just want to look like we are contributing and doing the right thing while not taking a dime out of our pockets which are kept full by your tax dollars. You should be priveliged that we even might come to lowly Harrison from our palatial residences in other towns to give out toys bought by you. Most likely we will do it on duty and put it in the computer as a fire call. Two ways to get credit for your work rolled into one. Then next week we put out the annual dumpster fire at the gardens to get that smoky smell on our unused outfits and publicize it like the biggest fire on earth. Man are are we brave.

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas Grinch. Give me your name and Santa will drop off a special present just for you. Santa will come down the chimney with a big pacifier . You are a big baby, like Baby Huey, the old cartoon character. And if you are naughty, you will get coal in your stocking. But Santa is watching all the time and he knows you are miserable because you did not get what you want. Santa knows you cried to Mommy all your life till you got what you wanted but now you are a Big Boy and still want more. You dislike everything you cannot have. Poor little Grinch. Enjoy the holiday. PS If you are on duty Christmas Eve, watch for Santa's sleigh in the sky!

Guest John Q. Citizen

Any town residents interested in donating toys should consider buying a few toy fire trucks and dropping them off at the police station.

Apparently, there is at least one cop that loves the fire dept. and would enjoy getting a toy fire truck to put under his tree.

Archived