Potholes

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Will someone please repair the roadway at the PATH ? If the county does not do it, maybe our street dept will go out and buy a few bags of patch and fill in the potholes, what a disgrace!!!

Guest guest
Will someone please repair the roadway at the PATH ? If the county does not do it, maybe our street dept will go out and buy a few bags of patch and fill in the potholes, what a disgrace!!!

Tell me about it you get car sick just riding through there in the morning, I work in Jersey City and Market Street in Newark is just as bad.

Guest Guest

Just please do it an night the traffic is bad enough in town. That is all we need at rush hour something else to set us back.

Guest GUEST
Just please do it an night the traffic is bad enough in town. That is all we need at rush hour something else to set us back.

HOW ABOUT THE 'EASTERN' SECTION OF HARRISON AVE. THE MAYOR FIXED UP THE SIDEWALKS BETW 3rd st & 5th st before the High School, COINCIDING WITH the 'last' ELECTION! WHAT ABOUT THE 'REST' OF HARRISON AVE, FROM 5TH ST ALL THE WAY TO SCHUYLER AVE??????? WHEN WILL THE OTHER HALF OF HARR AV BE REMODLED?

OPPS! LET ME GUESS.... THE NEXT TIME THERE IS A 'TIGHT' ELECTION.>>>>>

Guest Guest

Mayor and council, see to it that the street dpt makes the repairs to FER south under the PATH. then bill the county, who runs the street dept now in days?