Handicap Parking

Guest Guest

According to NJ State Law, to get a handicap spot the applicant must go to a state doctor to have an examination for the need for them to have the spot. Then the state notifys the town of its decision. I surmise that Harrison has permission to not follow NJ State Law and give out the spots as political favors as is common in Harrison. Some of the familys kids are parents are using spots that the grandparents had and are dead for years now. TAKE REPONSIBILITY AND FOLLOW THE RULES. LIVE BY EXAMPLE. This should be immediately be reviewed by the town attorney to ensure compliance, but as long as you vote the right way, whats the problem?

how about all the lazy cops who park there own personal cars in the yellow they all got thrown out of mulligans and lombardis buy out of town stickers for your cars you punch of j/o c--k s--k--s and stop crying in your coffee and do-nuts

In my opinion, all of the fireman should get handicap plates. Their muscles must be sore to drag out of bed after each shift then drive their tired, underworked bodies back down the shore. It is also brutal on their wives boyfriends who only get to sleep over every three days. I have noticed that many of the firefighters kids look like Harrison Cops. Hey Dad, that Policeman looks just like me!

Guest Town Resident

The jealousy of the last poster is so obvious. It's clear he wishes he was on the fire dept. instead of the police . But it's OK, he'll continue to post his bitterness and the firefighters will continue to chuckle at him. He probably beats his wife and kids too. How sad for him. (and his family).

it seems the police can not control there anger when somebody gets the better of them so they bring innocent wives and children into the mudslinging they can dish it out but cant take it this message is not to hurt anyone but the police officer truly needs to apologize for that remark tthat was uncalled for {lost all respect for police}

it seems the police can not control there anger when somebody gets the better of them so they bring innocent wives and children into the mudslinging they can dish it out but cant take it this message is not to hurt anyone but the police officer truly needs to apologize for that remark tthat was uncalled for {lost all respect for police}

Dont judge all the cops ,Because of one asshole...

The NJ Division of Motor Vehicles in conjunction with the State of NJ will soon be asking for those letters of proof for the handicap spots. I am sure that everyone is in compliance with ALL the rules, including a state doctors examination certificate if you have a handicap spot. The list of names (nepotism) should be interesting.

The days of going to the Mayor are gone. The state is soon to request all records as to hadicap spots in town and all spaces painted without an official stamp of the state doctor will be removed. If the town is fined for the cost of this inspection, taxes will pay the way. I urge all you cheaters and pretenders who illegally have handicap spots to show the right way and surrender the illegall spot. Lets start with the council and their families spots as an example. A $1000.00 fine thrown at these violators who have gotten theire spots as political favors would be appropriate.

• 17 years later...