It's A Spice World?

Guest Guest

how was your meeting w/murray spice girls? why did you blonds think you had a fighting chance? only one of you knows the law and actually knows how to handle matters, i thought it was funny till i spotted al among the mix too :rolleyes::(:(:(:(B):D:D:D

you dispatchers feel your worthy of a raise? why? you voted the right way? based on looks? not all of you qualify. just don't join our union we have enough issues.

may i suggest you all quit while there is time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spice is NICE

Why dont you all stop worrying about what happens to the dispatchers and worry about your own jobs. Just incase you didnt notice you might as well bend over and take it up the a$$ with them if you think THE DISPATCHERS have no fighting chance. And another thing if you think they're all such idiots maybe you shouldn't let them know that being they ARE the ones controlling every job you have. Didn't you ever see the ones bumper sticker "DISPATCHERS TELL COPS WHERE TO GO"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

The dispatchers are at the PD for the same reason as you. They need a job. Most are very friendly and do their best every day, When was the last time you gave 100%, or even a fair days work for a days pay?

i can tell you the last time they gave 100%===== NEVER

keep whining and maybe you will get your new communications center YEAH RIGHT!!!!!! some dispatchers can't even handle what they have now so stop writing on the web and learn how to do your job!!

I cant believe you guys have the nerve to sit here and bash the dispatchers. What happened you have nothing good to write about the cops anymore? How did the dispatchers get involved in your sad self loathing world? Dont be upset because they got the job and you didnt. Let them do their job, because obviously theyre doing something right being they are still there. If it wasnt for them you would have only 3 cops on the road rather than 5. Case rested.

I cant believe you guys have the nerve to sit here and bash the dispatchers. What happened you have nothing good to write about the cops anymore? How did the dispatchers get involved in your sad self loathing world? Dont be upset because they got the job and you didnt. Let them do their job, because obviously theyre doing something right being they are still there. If it wasnt for them you would have only 3 cops on the road rather than 5. Case rested.

I can't believe that the PD every existed before the Dispatchers. They are still there for the simple reason VOTES. Your math is way off five Officers per Squad with one Lt. and one Sgt. for a total of seven. Yes, they put another cop on the street a Lt. who now goes on the road, with HDQTRS unsupervised, now that's a good idea.

how was your meeting w/murray spice girls? why did you blonds think you had a fighting chance? only one of you knows the law and actually knows how to handle matters, i thought it was funny till i spotted al among the mix too :lol::(:(:(:(:D:D:D:D

"Spice Girls"? Geez couldnt you have thought of a better name for us 3. The funny part is, is that it was actually said right in front of us. Therefore good job covering your a$$ on the computer now rather than say it to us right then and there. I guess now we know who's the fag? Thanks

-Baby Spice

Guest spice issue

IT'S JUST SAD TO SEE A FEW OF YOU GUYS WHINING ABOUT STUPID SHIT, WHEN YOUR MAIN CONCERN SHOULD BE YOUR OWN DAILY ISSUES. JUST GOES TO SHOW, YOUR INSANE IN THE BRAIN. FURTHERMORE, GRANTED NOT ALL DISPATCHERS UNDERSTAND THE RESPONSIBILTY BEHIND THEIR POSITION. HOWEVER, NOT ALL RELY ON A OUTSIDE SOURCES/NAMES TO BAIL THEIR ASSES OUT NOR THROW THE COPS UNDER THE BRIDGE TO SEEK APPROVAL OF SELLING THEIR SOULS TO THE DEVIL. RATHER THEN POST KNOW THAT THE KARMA YOU CREATE EVENTUALLY COMES BACK WITH THE STRENGTH TO OWN!

ZEN SPICE!

Guest SWEATY BALLS

BILLY STICKS? NO WAY HONEY YOUR TOP COPS HAVE YELLOW BALLS THE SAME ONES **** **** BEFORE THEY STAB YOU IN THE BACK. :P:D:D:lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

i believe it's what holds up most of your superiors through the *** **** ******* ****** **** **** ***** ****. right ****?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived