Hpd Raises & Discrimination

Guest Guest

The discrimination part is easy. They stopped at the F.O.P. President (Darren) which shows they clearly conspired against him. How did the town determine that they HAVE A NEED, NOT JUST WANT, TO GIVE SUBSTANTIAL RAISES to five guys while other people passed the test and have the same qualifications for being a Sgt. than the fantastic PBA FIVE. I cannot believe the town opened themselves up to what I see is a substantial lawsuit for dicrimination. Secondly, why aren't the top 5 guys on the Fire Department getting the next ranks pay, which is Captain!! That would be the fair thing to do. Correct? The Fire guys should also look into some litigation. The town is in the shitter now that they have lost their lynchpin, The metrostars, so where is this money for raises gonna come from? If your thinking in the direction of higher taxes, you are probably most correct. Start saving up for the taxman!!

The discrimination part is easy. They stopped at the F.O.P. President (Darren) which shows they clearly conspired against him. How did the town determine that they HAVE A NEED, NOT JUST WANT, TO GIVE SUBSTANTIAL RAISES to five guys while other people passed the test and have the same qualifications for being a Sgt. than the fantastic PBA FIVE. I cannot believe the town opened themselves up to what I see is a substantial lawsuit for dicrimination. Secondly, why aren't the top 5 guys on the Fire Department getting the next ranks pay, which is Captain!! That would be the fair thing to do. Correct? The Fire guys should also look into some litigation. The town is in the shitter now that they have lost their lynchpin, The metrostars, so where is this money for raises gonna come from? If your thinking in the direction of higher taxes, you are probably most correct. Start saving up for the taxman!!

They didn's stop at Darren moron they stopped at AL.

Guest raises?

well open your eyes pal, the taxes are exactly the direction they are heading too. even the dixie chicks dispatchers are throwing their hats into the ring. now the dispatchers have representation? what has this town gone too? i hear they fired up the officials and now they plan on calling the shots, wirearms take notice, i know one of the chicks plays hard ball. what's next the crossing guards?

seems to me plenty of people around the hpd has lawsuits pending. wouldn't want to see the mess laid on the next town meeting. i guess jt will be running for cover along with those bearing cheese

give them hell dm you've earned your right.

Who is suing the PD and JT now? Is AL suing JT for sending him to a psych to be tested? Is DM suing JT for removing him from the DB? Are the dispatchers suing the PD for discrimination?

The whole world is suing the Town Council of Harrison for their amazing ability of turning positive change into complete shit. The amazing part is that they do this while making certain families rich beyond what they had ever hoped for without even asking. Its a Caste system, A Tale of two Cities, get the picture. If you are in, you will be a millionaire in no time. Just look at **** ******. Thats probably the worst case of incompetence while he was the highest paid on the payroll in Harrison. A plumber, two drunks, a paid for Hispanic, and a man with Alzheimers, and greedy **** are runing things. The residents should feel real comfort in that. Is Ray Lucas gonna be the new Public Safety Director. I can't see why not? he has a minor in criminal Justice and the salart would be comparable to the NFL.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived