Christmas Angel Project

Guest Guest

The Harrison Cops have the Christmas Angel Project to give toys to the underprivileged of the town. It is a genuine and heartfelt effort to make this often possible sad time of the year better for some families. These toys are bought BY THE COPS OUT OF THEIR own pockets and don't beg from the public like the bitches at the Fire Department. I know the Officers involved and this program is truly a gift from the heart. Well done HPD Officers and shame on the HFD.

:rolleyes: Shame on you. You started by saying nice things about the cops, and then you became negative by calling the firemen names. If you give a gift, there is no need to publisize it. Just give it from the goodness of your heart. And please, don't pose for pictures while your giving these gifts to underpriviledged children. B)

I just told the truth. The HFD will take credit for anything. It just amazes me that they have an awards ceremony. The awards must be for who gets the most sleep, makes the best barbeque, or who has the better side job. It certainly cannot be for any fire related actions because the only fire is the annual New Years Eve dumpster fire.

i dont uderstand why the police want to see a lot of fires in harrison they should be glad that no one gets hurt if you wish to see fires you are a very sick police officer and should be off the job PLEASE DO NOT WISH FOR FIRE not even a dumpster fire - trust me you need help

what's the matter boys your cover has been blown? don't worry tk will prevail with another stunt pressuring local merchants for poly grip to give senior citizens with teeth from the gardens or even some ass kissing officers to plug their a- hole till the next sentencing. see hfd you have needy officers walking around after all easily identified by their heads up their ass breath cheddar

do the police still go around shaking all the merchants for free stuff yet

Why shouldnt they ? Dont the local merchants benefit from town residence who cant drive or have access to other places to shop? Dont the merchants overcharge locals for common products all year long? why shouldnt they contribute something back to the people who make them money? Maybe its just me who dosnt see a problem with this.

I do not think that the local businesses charge high prices. They are most likely hanging-on because most people, including those that work in Harrison, do not spend any money in town. They are also victims of out-of-control taxes due to nepotism and jobs that are simply not needed. There are going to be higher taxes soon to the Metrostars debacle. The tax rate simply does not effect the "special" families in town because they all have tons of cash, property, ect.....Its the working civilians that live in town that are taking the beating. You all know who they are.

Archived