Christmas

Guest Guest

It is once again that special time of year when the firemen ask for THE PUBLIC to buy toys so the FD can distribute the gifts, take pictures, and pretend some of the money came out of their own pockets. That makes me sick. The FD makes enough to buy a few toys themselves, but if the public didn't bring the toys, there would be no first page news that "The Fire Department gives toys to the children." Stop the begging and spend some of your own money you cheap FD J/O'S, then it will be Santa minus the gifts......Quit taking credit for what others due!!

I remember the picture of the "new" fire engine book section at the library. In that picture alone, there must have been $500,000 in salaries. Big deal, a firemans section of the library. What a joke. Now go back to bed.

Guest big red

heyj/o ever stop to think they select the gardens because that's where their baby's momma live too. like we don't have alot of that around town. hfd does more than sleep...........they put out fire of a different nature!

does anyone know if concilman ** wiil be out tonight??? If anyone comes in contact with him tonight tell him to call the HPD I'm sure they will drive his drunk A## home tonight!!!! Straight to Jail!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

The Harrison Fire dept. really is a disgrace. Taking toys from the public and then presenting it as if they bought them. That is very, very low. They make incredible amounts of money for a part time job at one of the two clubhouses in town. The town needs money, Why not sell the Clubhouse on Cleveland Ave. next to the Town Hall which houses the Police hallway. Then start the lay-offs of the HFD.

Archived