Metrostar Stadium

Guest Guest

Does Mayor McDonough really think the residents are that stupid.

In the weekly observer he says that the MetroStar stadium was wanted by the residents. I don't remember any referendums on any ballots? They stated that it was a done deal, but they never secured the funding. More promises... No redevelopment.

Mayor McDonough has been given 8 years to redevelop, with no results. But lies and empty promises. I do recall that his previous campaign pledge was a fire department merger with Kearny to save money? What happended to this promise.

Harrison is one of 6 distressed cities, an abbott school district, high taxes, waste, and extreme political patronage. Wake up residents its time for a change, anything is better then what you got. The lies concerning the MetroStar stadium are the final straw, it will definitely be felt in the upcoming elections.

You will witness a pig flying over town hall before he touches one penny of the Fire Departments money. Don't you see what families are involved. It is the ultimate is nepotism. The merger will never happen because what Fire dept. would want an untrained, useless FD with numerous drug users and abusers in their past. Probably still going on but no new arrests yet. Why do you think he is afraid to drug test the firemen? Why would the FD Be so aggressive in fighting it unless the rumours are true? They should randomly drug test the teachers also. That would be another huge fight.

When was the last random drug test given to Police Officers. Not since JT became Chief. I wonder why? One Officer has nbeen arrested for buying crack, ******* **** ******* and there are stories about others.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Go to the Prosecutors office with your allegations and I am sure they will listen. Then again, being the punk liar piece of shit you are, they probably wouldn't listen and test you instead. One of the EX-FD junkies even killed himself because they gave him the usual junkie 40% pension to support his habit instead of getting him help and treating him like a human being with an illness. Thats the sad part. You could be damned sure a cop wouldn't get no 40%. That because cops are generally a better class of people. FD is just a group of grown men shooting water onto a fire. That's dangerous?? Maybe if the state gave the cops a 40% junkie pension like the firemen some would leave and do other work.

Go to the Prosecutors office with your allegations and I am sure they will listen. Then again, being the punk liar piece of shit you are, they probably wouldn't listen and test you instead. One of the EX-FD junkies even killed himself because they gave him the usual junkie 40% pension to support his habit instead of getting him help and treating him like a human being with an illness. Thats the sad part. You could be damned sure a cop wouldn't get no 40%. That because cops are generally a better class of people. FD is just a group of grown men shooting water onto a fire. That's dangerous?? Maybe if the state gave the cops a 40% junkie pension like the firemen some would leave and do other work.

You are so ignorant, you should look up the word "dangerous" in the Dictionary and see what it says, you obviously do not have the faintest idea!

Archived