Fire Boxes

Guest Hey Mayor

Guest Hey Mayor

Mr. Mayor,

I think those boxes would have helped the other night! After all the first engine should not be responding to smoke in the basement and showing up to a fully involved house. what do you think?

I think they should work 8 hour shifts like the PD and ride around like the Police. That will cut down on response time and sensible. By the time they snap out of their comfortable bed and decide to get dressed precious seconds are lost which could result in a lost life or lives. Being awake and alert would help response time and decision making.

"a fully involved house" What a joke! Is that the cute little fireman lingo you lazy bastards use to explain a simple fire?

R E G I O N A L I Z A T I O N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CUT THE FIRE BUDGET< THE FIRELADIES PAY IS WAY TOO HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Kearny should have its own 911

I would guess 12-14 minutes before the kfd was notified. Keep up the good work as for the clowns who posted before maybe it should be their house and thier attitudes would be different.

12-14 minutes it took to notify them. I doubt the person who called in the fire just watched it for 12-14 minutes before calling. It is more like 12-14 minutes before the fireladies got their fat, lazy asses out of bed to get to the fire. If they were dressed and ready to go like on an 8 hour shift, maybe it wouldn't take 12-14 minutes to get to the fire. My opinion is that they did not get there fast enough.

Gee, I overslept and missed the fire. Oh well, back to bed.

Guest you creep

HA HA HA........Just sitting back and laughing at you! I can see you shaking now. Im sure the **** in your post was wife, right? HA HA HA..........Maybe it should be a WIGGIE SIZE you hair lip!!! AHHHHHH I love bringing people to their breaking points.

• 1 month later...
Guest me too
"a fully involved house" What a joke! Is that the cute little fireman lingo you lazy bastards use to explain a simple fire?

R E G I O N A L I Z A T I O N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CUT THE FIRE BUDGET< THE FIRELADIES PAY IS WAY TOO HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simple fire? did toy see it? 3 houses on fire at one time is not what anyone would call simple. the only thing simple is your little brain.

:( you are a piece of **** :angry:

Archived