The Mayor Caught Once Again As Fraud

Guest Tony The Tiger

Guest Tony The Tiger
"The mayor (Raymond McDonough) and people of Harrison were surprised to say the least when Sen. Codey said there is state money available to finance a soccer stadium in the Meadowlands," said Joe Lauro, spokesman for Harrison Redevelopment Agency.
You guys don't have the slightest clue.

The lies grow every day.

Your now exposed.

You have no connections to this states government.

You can't accomplish a thing.

No Movie studios.........

No Metro Stars..........

No new High School...........(though we got a multi million parking lot out of Nicoles)

No Real Re-Development.........

No new news in the town of Harrison, but Higher Water Bills.........

Higher taxes.........to pay higher salaries....(to friends).......(to pay off Gambling Debts)..........(to sit and do nothing while we keep paying private companies to pick up garbage).........

No more God Father In Jersey City

No more friends, enough is enough.........

No new Police Headquarters......nor police promotions

MAYOR I DEMAND YOU RESIGN.........AND THE COUNCIL TOO.

THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF DRUNK PUPPETS.

NO NEW COUNCIL WILL RUIN HARRISON!!!!

TELL ME WHY I SHOULD BELIEVE OTHER WISE.

DON'T KEEP ANYONE..............2006..........VOTE..........

Guest InThe Know

Most surely, the Mayor would respond to you if you had the decency to provide your name, address and telephone number, but most likely you don't have the courage to state the information. That is why you are hiding behind the computer.

Guest Tony the Tiger
Most surely, the Mayor would respond to you if you had the decency to provide your name, address and telephone number, but most likely you don't have the courage to state the information. That is why you are hiding behind the computer.
you are avoiding the facts. A fact is a fact. Nothing I stated was a lie. And if I were a gambling man I would bet you are on the Mayors payroll and therefor I pay your salary, so answer my facts. Don't just bash what I tell you.

Classes could start at the new HHS by September 2005, meaning this year's freshman class would be the first to graduate there, in June 2006.

"They are going after a very aggressive planning and building schedule, which targets the opening for the start of the 2005 school year," Board of Education Business Administrator Pete Higgins said. "But everything will have to go like clockwork. Any type of delay could push the date to December, but we will absolutely occupy the new building sometime during the 2005-06 school year.

Guest The last straw
For a glimpse of what's in store, nearly 100 residents turned out last week for a presentation and to view schematic drawings of the building and an adjacent state-of-the-art sports complex.
It's easy to be fooled by pretty drawings and fancy designs, even the mayor was fooled with the developers drawings of a fancy re-development. He became blind though when the money rolled in. Now he wont even have to sell his property when he moves out, because he doesn't own it.

;) ha ha ;) haha :lol: haHAHA

Our mayor doesn't even own property in this town.

YOUR PROPERTY TAXES GO UP, NOT HIS.

:P ha ha :P haha :lol: haHAHA

////////////////////////////

Guest El Tigre

Thursday, July 1, 2004

Stadium set to open in 2006

Ticker

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - The MetroStars on Thursday announced a $100 million stadium partnership with the city of Harrison.

The stadium will seat 25,000 fans and is expected to be completed by 2006 with a groundbreaking later this fall.

The MetroStars will become the fifth MLS team to get a soccer-specific stadium, joining Columbus, Los Angeles, Dallas and Chicago in the 10-team league. Colorado is in discussions to build a stadium outside Denver.

"We've always wanted to be in Harrison," MetroStars general manager Nick Sakiewicz said. "We quickly found that Harrison, because of its diversity and close proximity, (will give) access for our fans to get to Harrison through the roadways or rail lines.

"The rich soccer tradition in Harrison and in the ironbound across the river in Kearny and surrounding towns goes back 100 years."

The stadium will be owned by Harrison, which expects to recoup its investment through parking revenues and taxes.

MetroStars parent AEG will contribute $30 million after the Harrison city council on Wednesday night passed a recommendation that Hudson County float a $130 million bond issue to provide the rest of the funding.

An overall $160 million initiative will include retail offices and apartments alongside office space.

Harrison has a PATH train stop, a line that has access to New York City. The MetroStars have been fighting for a stadium for some four years and have endured a number of setbacks and roadblocks in the process.

Desperate to get out of Giants Stadium - where the team reportedly pays in excess of $200,000 per game in rent - the MetroStars made getting a new stadium a priority to stay in the New York City area.

The MetroStars are averaging a tepid 15,293 fans through six home games, far below Giants Stadium capacity of 77,000 and the MLS listed capacity of 24,986. MLS downsizes football stadiums for soccer games.

In addition, the MetroStars have long complained that they have been treated as stepchildren by NJSEA, the group which operates the Meadowlands complex, and have been locked out of ancilliary revenues such as parking and retail sales.

look up the old articles about the Metro Stars. They now say 90 Million, but they were talking about 130 million and 160 Million overall. Big Difference. Another Public Lie....... What happened to the money the MetroStars already gave us, I believe around 3 Million?????

What about You I dont See Your name .You are also hiding behind a computer..

Archived