Guest Guest

I was gonna get big buck$ for my sickdays

but the PBA got high

I was gonna get big buck$ for my vacation days

but the PBA got high

Sick time will be abused and we'll back to 15 days

and I know why

The PBA got high, theygot high, and they got high

YES, he did. So did like eight Fireman. The only difference is that your tax dollars are paying the crackhead firemen about $2,500.00 a month (40 % of their salary) and medical benefits for life. They get a pension based on sustance abuse. That is a digrace to the taxpayers and I hope the children do not use firemen as an example (sniff, sniff) how to live!

Guest harrisonhankyhead

How about children using the people on this site as role models...losers who have nothing better to do than sit on their ever windening asses to B**ch about things that they are making no attempt to change. You have a problem with the council, run for a seat, you have a problem with the fire dept. learn how to put fires out (or smoke crack)...you dont like the harrison football team, go out and coach...hell recruit the kids in town who are always running away from the cops. Holding onto purses and running away from an officer has to be like running with a pigskin away from a defensive lineman. With that, find some solutions to the problems...people who just B**ch are annoying, people who do something about it actually make the world a better place...praise be to MCM

• 2 weeks later...

Archived