Extra Money

Guest Guest

Tom K. has unfortunately (for some) passed away. Thats an extra $200,000 a year in the towns coffers. How are they planning on spending it? I say it should be used to in any way to improve on that piece of crap hallway the town presently calls the Police Dept. I know that won't happen because you know its gonna end up in the hands of one of the Royal families. TP and his hag wife will take 1/2 and spread out the extra hundred G's to the rest of the regime. Maybe they could make like a Batalllion Chief title ( Batallion teacher) in the schoolsto some of the Royals that know some basic first aid procedures to justify it. Your guess is as good as mine.

The next time you see his daughters or the Mrs. maybe you should tell them to their faces how you felt about Tom....oh thats right you won't be able to hide behind the computer screen.....

I got no problem with that. Then if they attack me I can sue and make me a good buck from the millions he left behind. I cannot remember one time that he had a good word about anyone but Ben Franlin (the Benjamins). This is not related to Tom, but rather to all people who are in the working field. Cocaine and steroids do not mix, use that lump on your shoulders for better things than drugs.

I think you have the ********* ****** mixed up with someone esle they do not attack anyone....as for Tom and drugs you are way off base and need to seperated your posts.....

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest anonymous

I shall remain anonymous, because I never thought I would stoop low enough to respond to this trash. However, this thread is truly despicable and I am compelled to ask: WHY CAN'T YOU SICK BASTARDS LET THE DEAD REST IN PEACE? Is it because you have no respect for anyone? Whether or not you liked a person does not give you the right to desecrate his and his family's name. Is it because you lack common decency? Have you never grieved??? Or is it because you are simply ignorant. And while on the topic of ignorance, please no more stupid put downs about Harrison High School. These remarks are neither clever nor accurate. merely ridiculous. Just sign me DISGUSTED

Archived