Harrisn Police

Guest Guest

How come the HPD does nothing but take Pot Shots at Each Other on this site.I realize You don't have to like One Another but why let the entire World know about these in house Troubles?

Guest harrisonian_Guest

imagine the time wasted by these officers day after day sitting in a darken corner of there computer rooms thinking of things to bash people about and themselves and to think the title is discussion board and all they do is hurt themselves and others with there negativity---- TRULY PITIFUL DONT YOU THINK

Guest guest_Guest

the harrison police are a bunch a grumpy old women who if you do not agree with their ideas there will wilfully hurt you any way they can and this is the cowards way out behind a computer

It is "their," not "there." My computer is in a bright sunlit room. You are just plain stupid because that was not a typing error. Go back to Harrison High School and get your 42% chance of going to college to better yourself.

to their not there (**** *** ******* ****) the word he or she was looking for was they not THEIR WHAT A WASTE OF TAX MONEY ON SPENT ON YOU FOR 12 YEARS

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

FATE STRIKES FOR ONLY A FEW..........ISN'T THAT RIGHT BOYS............WHAT DOES DESTINY HOLD FOR YOU...........ME I'M S***W ROYALLY. THANKS

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

whats with harrison high all the time where did you go some high class school and college -and what did you become -a cop in harrison that a boy well spent money by mommy and daddy

Archived