Discrimination

Guest Guest

Why is it that the extra money for the fantastic five of the PBA got Sgt. pay off of the EXPIRED list and they stop at Darren who is in the F.O.P. Darren should sue the PBA for failure to represent him and the Town of Harrison for allowing this to happen. This is clearly discrimination. Darren is also a Field Training Officer and a better cop than any of the five that got the extra pay by maliciously NOT including him with their reckless conduct and deliberate actions. It just goes to show that the PBA, who's leadership claims that they fight for ALL the employees, is really just a group of liars and deceitfull maggots. Good job for getting your money and screwing others on the list that are qualified for the rank of Sgt. To all who lost your payout in the end by the actions of the few dunces, you deserve what you got because you allowed these bunch of "kids" to play with your entitled money. I would have attorneys all over this if I was involved. The more experienced supervisors that this careless and deliberate action caused should initiate litigation and personal assets should be included in their improper actions. Any lawyer would take the case pro bono because I don't see a way that they could not succeed. State Officials should also be contacted and made aware of this free spending when the Town begs for money from them to "fill the gap." Also, the town residents should, if they paid attention, be weary that this may result in yet another tax increase. If the taxes go up, remember who caused the possible increase.

Why is it that the extra money for the fantastic five of the PBA got Sgt. pay off of the EXPIRED list and they stop at Darren who is in the F.O.P. Darren should sue the PBA for failure to represent him and the Town of Harrison for allowing this to happen. This is clearly discrimination. Darren is also a Field Training Officer and a better cop than any of the five that got the extra pay by maliciously NOT including him with their reckless conduct and deliberate actions. It just goes to show that the PBA, who's leadership claims that they fight for ALL the employees, is really just a group of liars and deceitfull maggots. Good job for getting your money and screwing others on the list that are qualified for the rank of Sgt. To all who lost your payout in the end by the actions of the few dunces, you deserve what you got because you allowed these bunch of "kids" to play with your entitled money. I would have attorneys all over this if I was involved. The more experienced supervisors that this careless and deliberate action caused should initiate litigation and personal assets should be included in their improper actions. Any lawyer would take the case pro bono because I don't see a way that they could not succeed. State Officials should also be contacted and made aware of this free spending when the Town begs for money from them to "fill the gap." Also, the town residents should, if they paid attention, be weary that this may result in yet another tax increase. If the taxes go up, remember who caused the possible increase.

Don't worry Darren will have his day. PBA don't care for Darren simply because

the community likes him. He doesn't act like big shot just a normal guy doing

his job and doing it well.

Hey stupid. I think the reason Darren isn't represented by the PBA is CLEARLY stated in your opening statement. He is a member of the FOP. Why aren't those 2 or 3 members fighting for him? Your whole post is dumb! If Darren is so well liked then why isn't everyone jumping up to offer him help? There must be some reason he didn't get what the others got. Now figure it out!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest McGruff

The FOP is flush with cash and doesn't need any help from the PBA nitwits. Darren had filed a grievance which is the first step. The Mayor and Murray have already realized their mistake by giving none FTO trained Officers extra pay. What about ARod- and dave C along with Darren? They are all FTO certified and will prevail if a unfair labor action is filed. As for wirearms, Dave S. and Richie L.,they are not qualified and the joke will be on them when Murray pulls their extra pay. Who they gunna call then. :P:lol::):D

Guest FACTS ONLY

Yes, the FOP is flush with money, beacause they except Associate memberships what a joke. With that money they by t-shirts and pretty jackets. As far DR submitting a grievance it has to go thru the PBA( the bargaining unit) and if he composed it and Fusco's office helped, then the so called PBA nitwits have nothing to worry about. :lol::):D

Guest McGruff

If you were able to read your contract you would find out that your posting is erroneous. A grievance can be submitted by an individual, it does not have to go through the PBA- short for Pea-Brain-Associates. Get it...nitwit! :P:):lol::D

Guest ck please

sorry to say in order to get the promotion aq spelling test was issued, too which we all know that special cop failed ! :P sorry murray was heard singing the abc song for you yet even elmo could't say him. maybe your right taxes will go up this year to send special cop to spelling school. hurray fop you have a speller there! :P:P:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Loser's Again

The follwing has happened; grievance denied at the 2nd step, grievance denied at the third step. Once agian the FOP comes thru with nothing. They should just close up shop and move forward.

I doubt that any minority officers were included in any of the discussions. It would be really nice to see that the oppression had ended. Anyone who has lived in town for a while has seen promotions given to people to give them a raise and boost their pension. Do the right thing and promote these men. They represent the future population of Harrison.

Archived