Contests!

Guest Guest

Do you have the answer to :

Who will punch-out the PBA President at this years Christmas party now that the towns resident bully cop is now quite unable to do so?

Who bought the most tickets to the Mayors Annual Kiss-ass ball/cocktail party?

How many Cops will leave Harrison to get a Law Enforcement job somewhere else now thay thet realize how badly they have been beaten down by the Mayor and Council?

How many Firefighters will leave for other towns so they can actually see what a real fire is and not just the New Years Eve annual dumpster blaze or the Yule log burn on TV around the Holidays.

Which cop will agree to lose *** ******* ** *** *** ********* to think they are going to get promoted and fall short in more ways than one?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Any idiot can be a fireman or cop. Just look at the quality of the guys that Harrison has now. I would be remiss to mention that there are a few good cops, but very few at that.

To punch-out old spaghetti arms, I say A.L.

Most cocktail party tickets, I say Sgt, S.K.

Firefighters leaving town, I say 0. That is the number of fires they put out with the help of mutual aide to show them how to work the equiptment

to punch out glass jaw i would say **** now that he has a new sense of life and wants to preserve that hell hole of a *** job he keeps throwing at people, yeah, he's postal enough!

to apply as a fireman............i would say, ***** lord knows he's ****** enough hoses! ;)

although the *** seems to want to put his squad on the maps lately.

i just think it's so tragic how the few sold the rest out, for two bits judas!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived