Who's On Patrol

Guest Observer

Guest Observer

The Cops are acting more like the fireman everyday. I went by Police HQ on Saturday about 1245PM and saw the police yard full with parked police cars. I drove around various parts of Town and could not find a police car on patrol. What I did find was double parked cars, cars parked on fire hydrants and crosswalks and on expired meters.

My question is this? Who was in charge on Saturday and why did they allow the Officers to hang around HQ while the citizens are at risk from burglars, car thieves and muggers? <_<:P

Well at 1245 the cops are still in line up till about 1 smartass.If you are so concerned about the parking situation call in the violations to the PD and they will send a car JO

The cops cannot act like the fireman. They don't have wide screen TV's, stoves, beds, and town paid for internet service at HQ. Lets face it, very few people in Harrison could act like the Fireman because when you have that kind of money and power it shows. Most of the "Fire bit**es" only see the firehouse twice during each of their 83 work days. When they see it coming into town and leaving town. Did you know that when they take off a 24 HOUR shift they are only charged TWO vacation days, and the same with sick time. So why don't you take your anti-cop attitude and pound it u* y**r a*s. If you had any b**ls you would have walked-in the Police hallway (its not a Police Station) and said something. But instead you are a coward mo**erfu**er who should t**e it up the a*s for a living.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

What were YOU doing roaming around town at 12:45? YOU are probably one of the freaks people have to watch out for. Get a life and stop worrying about the HPD & HFD. Just hope you doing get busted when you are walking back over the bridge.

NOW YOU KNOW IT WOULDN'T HAVE MATTERED IF THE PERSON WHO COMPLAINED HAD WALKED INTO POLICE HQ TO SEE WHAT THE COPS WERE DOING. IF HE DID, HE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE FOUND THEM WATCHING TV IN THE LOCKER ROOM OR TALKING TO ONE OF THE FINE MAIDENS BEHIND THE DESK. IF THEY DID COMPLAIN THEY PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED LIKE DK WAS ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO SHAKE A COPS HAND. BY THE WAY, I BELIVE THE LINEUP STARTS AT 1:50 pm NOT 12:45 pm WHEN IT THE POLICE CARS WERE OBSEREVD PARKED. AND, THE PERSON WHO WROTE THE REMARKS WITH ALL THE OBSENITIES PROBABLY CAN'T PUT A SENTENCE TOGETHER WITHOUT THEM. MUST BE A COP WHO WROTE IT. :o:D:angry:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest_Guest
Well at 1245 the cops are still in line up till about 1 smartass.If you are so concerned about the parking situation call in the violations to the PD and they will send a car JO

Harrison PD works 6am-2pm, 2-10, and 10-6 why would they be in line up at 1245 thats 3 hours into their shift

What new contract?? Please tell the town taxpayers about it. We are used to the Fire Department and their unbelievable contract even though there is not a man among them. NOW THE COPS TOO!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived