New Gardens Head

Guest Mr. Gardens

Guest Mr. Gardens

:huh:

the word is out mike rodgers will be appointed to take over tom lucases job as head of the gardens, this will make it easier for mike to get his girfriends into apartments that are more needed by other people. i didn't know that tom lucas already resigned. i'm sure there will be a training period involved maybe they will make mike the ASSistant for a year so that he can learn the ropes then after tom leaves his son Ray can take over as Mike's ASSistant. i thought mike was a stand up guy when he first ran for councilman i remember his slogan 'mike rodgers I care' he is caring all the way to the bank on this one. i guess he will resing as councilman i'm sure there is a conflict in interest there. maybe mike and jimmy mcgreevey will leave their posts on the same day. here's to mike and leaving the council just when things are starting to take off in town so that he can serve his own interests, frank nacismeintoe wouldn't have done that!

Guest Mr. Russo

Mike can take over as soon as Lucas gets indicted on federal charges. Lucas has allowed the relatives and the girlfriends of the political families into the Gardens ahead of needy seniors and families. He is a stand up guy. The media will have a field day with it. Father of football star indicted. Lucas is an example of how the politicans will use anyone to get what they want.

Mike Rodgers is still a stand up guy. He's qualified for the position. Think of all the wonderful things he has done for the 3rd Ward thus far. It will be a shame if he resigns as councilman. Mike, if this is true, congratulations and good luck to you. The citizens living in the gardens will be lucky to have you running the show. There have been far worse and far more questionable appointments in this town to bring this one up in a community discussion board.

:huh: Unfortunately, I don't think Mike might make the muster on this appointment.

I hear they may subject any applicant to a pulse reading test. O.J. DiSalvo would give him some competition here. :(

Mike Rodgers is still a stand up guy.  He's qualified for the position.  Think of all the wonderful things he has done for the 3rd Ward thus far.  It will be a shame if he resigns as councilman.  Mike, if this is true, congratulations and good luck to you.  The citizens living in the gardens will be lucky to have you running the show.  There have been far worse and far more questionable appointments in this town to bring this one up in a community discussion board.

have you seen him driving after the ***** close?????????????? I Have!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the wrong side of the road.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest HARRISON SOUTH

I'VE KNOWN MIKE FROM LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL,UP UNTIL THE PRESENT TIME AND COULD'NT FIND A MORE DECENT,HONEST,HARD WORKING PERSON FOR THE POSITION. GOOD LUCK MIKE

Archived