Mr Harrison The Shit Talker

Guest Guest

Guest mr.kelly

Tim kelly R.I.P. you were the best. and you will truly be missed. You were loved by many many people who you went out of your way for. We all love you.

R.I.P. timmy you were the best regartless of what any one says. You didn't deserve to die like you did. you will be missed by me and many others.

"Like you did" What does that mean??????? Foul Play?????? explain

Guest Wondering
R.I.P. timmy you were the best regartless of what any one says. You didn't deserve to die like you did. you will be missed by me and many others.

How did Tim die?

Guest Hal Delaney

When I ran for Mayor of Kearny Tim was a wonderful human being to deal with as was his Brother Mark who ran on my ticket. It is with a heavy heart that I have to say thank you to Tim for all he did for me and to say that he will be surely missed. My prayers along with my wife Colleen's and son Hals's with be with you always.

Hal Delaney

Guest GUEST_Guest
Tim kelly R.I.P. you were the best. and you will truly be missed. You were loved by many many people who you went out of your way for. We all love you.

I HAVE KNOWN THE KELLY FAMILY FOR 50 YEARS AND TIM KELLY WAS THE GREATEST PERSON .HE WILL BE MISSED BY ME LET HIM REST IN PEACE .

Guest Hank_Guest

I still remember visiting with Tim at the Harrison Elks for a Benefit he helped put together for a mutual friend that is the type of guy that Tim was and believe me still is he will look down at us all and laugh all weekend because he is still doing his best for us all but on a higher level now.

Rest In Peace My Friend

The McVay Family

Hank,Linda,John,Dylan

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Hasn't anyone ever heard if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. I for one think Timmy was a super person. Everytime I ran into him he had a nice word. Maybe you should follow in his footsteps. Please let the man rest in peace. My heartfelt sympathies go out to Colleen and the rest of his family.

Sincerely,

Maggie, Harrison

why is it so thing get put in the paper and other things get covered up in town, the harrison police could not wait to say there was drugs in tim kelly apartment, yes maybe but why is the cell phone and his wallet still missing, they will just leave it like that. if it was the mayor it would have never hit the papers. it was foul play, and the harrison police did not like him so they will just left it like that, lets face it what cop was on duty when they went to tim house. r.i.p. tim., love you

Archived